News:

Main Menu

Mutants & Masterminds

Started by sapphicdesires, April 07, 2008, 09:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sapphicdesires

Anyone else here play Mutants & Masterminds?

Celestial Goblin

I know M&M and I like it, though I never actually played it.
I did enjoy making test chars and running them trough experimental combats, though.:)

Kathadon

I know of M& M  but 'fraid I was always more of a Champions player myself.
My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

Hunter

Got it, barely looked at it, never played it.

Jefepato

kongming

I have made several characters, but only had the chance to play one campaign of it. It was a fairly long and very enjoyable game, however. I was obsessed with Makai Kingdom at the time, so was basically playing as Lord Zetta. Yes, an overlord trapped in a book. He was a master of disguise: he kept spare dust jackets for other books.

But I made all kinds of wacky characters: someone who telepathically tells Tibetan butterflies to flap their wings in just the right way to make small hurricanes wherever he needs them (flight, "telekinesis", tornado attacks), a London copper (complete with the stupid phrases. Forces people to spill the details of their plot, except blaming it on "Bazza and Gazza" instead, and can freeze people's feet in place) and a few other oddball ideas.

It's very fun for that, really.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Ace86

I love the X-men and Heroes, is it something along these lines?