Millennium War (Pathfinder) Recruitment Thread

Started by Zaer Darkwail, January 29, 2017, 05:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Long time ago there was a great war, between mortal races and immortals. In said war both forces of Hell and Heaven sought to erase and destroy the world. From abyss of hell fiends all sorts came to corrupt, despoil and destroy as their whim desired. Heaven which once created the world saw the corruption and instead seeking directly battle the neverending forces of hell and save mortal races, they sought eliminate the mortal races before they got corrupted by hell. All hope was lost as priests who revered heaven lost all their power as heaven turned their back on mortals and literally killed their once devoted followers with angelic forces.

Then a hero emerged from ruined battle worn lands, the hero had earned favor and ear of single goddess from heaven to grant him aid, give him power to battle forces of hell and seek save the world. He united various splintered groups, races and kingdoms together under single banner and through years of warfare he eventually succeed defeat the demon king and banish him into hell and upon that banishment gates of hell closed up and tide ended. World celebrated and thanks powers of the goddess Aigis Heaven's influence was cut off from the world and thus angelic servitors were put down into dormant sealed state, as they no longer had no purpose nor connection to heaven which allowed angels to slaugther and kill mortal races in name sparing them from corruption.

Aigis was revered but in hearts of many former clerics they distrusted offer prayers to deity and fearing there is catch or potential of another betrayal, so those clerics learned discover divinity without reverance to Aigis and overtime most divine magic users ceased to revere Aigis and instead revere whatever personal code or what was fitting for their culture and beliefs in given kingdom or race. A millenia passed and only tales of the war were passed on and also lineage of the hero who founded a kingdom in center of the world and founded a grand empire which stood as example to other kingdoms to take example from! Royal family were always kind and with side of the people.

Then there was eclipse, unannounced and untold by seers, everyone felt something was wrong....and thus first screams in countryside started when monsters; fiends and other forgotten horrors, made their return and they started from the largest kingdom first and soon in neverending tide the kingdom fell in just a week....destroy what took 1,000 years to build....

Welcome for Millennium War pathfinder game! Those familiar with title can guess what's game is going to be about  ;). But those not knowing the game, the game is tower defense game where you play as prince who collects harem of women (and men) to support you in building army against monsters and he sleeps every girl he finds to empower them/grow stronger (while with men he is best buddies with them much as he can and drinks booze with them). For purpose of this game though GMPC will be the prince from said game (so no figthing for the biggest spotlight spot :P). PC's will play role as people who live in the largest empire (which got overrun in a week) and struggle to survive and then if they survive long enough, join prince's army to battle fiendish horde of monsters and seek seal gates/sources where monsters come from and also battle occassionally against fellow kingdoms/empires who seek 'exploit' fall of the greatest kingdom in by conquering it over while monsters are attacking.

Now as preset the game starts with PC's facing wave upon wave of monsters while they are surrounded. I will roll d6 dice to determine how many days prince forces takes to arrive to scene and there is first 2 waves of monsters before short rest, then 4 waves and then 8 waves before long rest and this repeats every day. PC's are encouraged to be creative, resourceful and survive against the odds. PC's will start out as 5th level chars so they are not 'newbies' but not legendary (+10 level) heroes.

Now, what happens if you loose? Well, PC's get fucked, literally, by monsters. So game will involve heavily smut and smut related elements; monsters example not tearing their victims limb by limb (unless kingdom male soldiers). So naturally female PC's have 100% rate to survive when their HP reaches to 0, with male chars it's 50% depending on gender of monster who defeated it (I will roll and use fitting monster girl for given situation). PC's get chance to run and escape and survive future waves 3 times before it's total game over. Meaning there is chance for escape from monster's clutches but it leads to monsters tracking PC's and then start process over again (and PC's may be weaker if they miss gear or have afflictions gained from getting fucked by monsters).

The afflictions are throwback to 3.5 taint system (introduced in Unearthed Arcana), so sexual intercourse with monsters give taint which is a.c.a corruption in this world (and it was this taint which Heaven sought to eliminate mortal races for avoiding getting it, exact reasons behind it are unknown to most). However it depends on monsters as well how much corruption they give (goblins give almost none but if you get screwed over by a fiend; evil outsider, you gain bucket loads of corruption). Spells and feats related to taint system from 3.5 edition are open to discussion (but not automatic approval so it goes by case by case basis).

Even if group survives the 'wave scenario' they are recruited to prince's army and thus are send on missions to help the prince and their country against monster and thus anypoint in future time the group may get ambushed, defeated, captured etc. Also dealing with corruption gained will be part of the RP as well; as if you gain enough corruption you become a NPC/turn into a villain scenario.

As there can be lot potential interest and I am already running three games on E (Legendary Monsters, Wonders of Eberron, Council of Wyrms) I want keep group compact as possible. So max 5 chars I accept in. However before you start make charsheet I want you write only a concept as nothing sucks more than spend hours making the sheet, and then not get accepted. So follow the concept sheet detail in below and fill it and post it here on recruit thread :). Once accepted, then we work on charsheets.

In regards lore of the world and such; it's pretty free/flexible so you can go creative with race origins and such. However tieflings/aasimars are equally disliked for their 'immortal oriented' bloodlines. So neither angels nor fiends are liked. Also most elementals and other spirits are huge (perverted) dicks in this universe.

Name:
Gender/Race/Class:
Personality (1 paragraph or 3 terms from TV Tropes site):
Posting frequency on E:
Major three ON kinks:
Major three OFF kinks:
Background (max 2-3 paragraphs):

[float=left][img padding=10]http://placehold.it/300x350[/img][/float]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender/Race/Class:[/b]
[b]Personality (1 paragraph or 3 terms from TV Tropes site):[/b]
[b]Posting frequency on E:[/b]
[b]Major three ON kinks:[/b]
[b]Major three OFF kinks:[/b]
[b]Background (max 2-3 paragraphs):[/b]

Zaer Darkwail

Just note that one nice rulings for this sort smut game I would use ruling that loosing HP does not count being 'physically hit' for injury but rather piece by piece your armor/clothes getting ruined by lewd attacks by monsters. Reaching 0 just means the girl or man just becomes vulrenable to be tackled/ganged upon by monsters to have whim at their bodies.

Also exact inflictions what happens on certain stages of corruption will be detailed later once I see I got interest and have 5 people selected. The inflictions will be perverted sort corruptions (and they are split between body and mind based ones like in old taint system).

Muse

*peeks* 

Got any interest yet, Zaer? 

What level were you wanting us to start at? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Vergil Tanner

Name: Sara'luthwen Elanorriel
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Probably Summoner, maybe Sorcerer.

Personality:
Sara is a woman out of her element; she only left her clan to explore and discover the world a few short months ago, and is still learning about the intricacies of normal, everyday life outside of her nomadic people. As such she can come across as fairly shy and nervous, though once her initial nerves have passed she generally attempts to be friendly and outgoing to everybody she meets, and often comes across as innocent and naive...because she is. However, she is not stupid and often surprises people with her unexpected intelligence in certain matters...you don't live very long as a "Hedge Mage" if you don't have some brains, after all. The elements themselves are very punishing towards fools. She did learn very quickly of course, after one or two note worthy incidents, that many people are not what they seem and many more people only want her for what she can do for them.

As such, though she is still naive and is perhaps slightly quick to trust others, she is aware of the fact that she must be more careful and always endeavours to be cautious...though she still finds it exceedingly difficult not to see the best in others and will often be the first to offer assistance or sympathy even when it might prove dangerous or unwise to lower her guard to do so. Her devotion to the Old Gods of her Clan can make her seem like a bit of a prude sometimes, but the truth is that she accepts all sexualities and approaches to intimacy; life is a gift from the Gods, after all, and if your body desires something it is because the Gods will it, and if the Gods will it, then it must be holy and just...right?

Posting frequency on E: Like. Every goddamn day. XD

Major three ON kinks: For me? Gangbangs / DP, disgrace / humiliation, "monster" / Large cocks and "exotic" lifeforms (EG, tentacles, slimes, etc etc).

Major three OFF kinks: Scat / Watersports, Vore / Gore, Non-sexual torture or pain.

Background:
Sara was born into an isolated tribe of nomadic elves, the product of a rare - almost unheard of - encounter and dalliance with a passing human traveller. He only stayed the one night of passion with her mother and then moved on, but nine months later her mother - and her new partner - were gifted with the birth of a beautiful baby girl. Granted, she was only a Half Elf, but in their tribe every birth mattered and her coming was celebrated for the blessing it was. Being a small community, keeping their numbers consistent and constant was, after all, a big deal. She grew up with everything; a loving family, a close, supportive community and an unenviable education in their tribes history, culture and customs. When she was only a youngster, she demonstrated a sudden aptitude for magic - a rare gift among her people - and that marked her out as the next Tale'scilial, the next "Guide" of her Tribe; her Clan is led by not a Chieftain, but by a Mage or Sorcerer whose job it is to communicate with their Gods, the Spirits and their Ancestors to decide the next part of their journey, to protect and serve in equal measure. Her particularly strong Gift marked her as a student of the current Tale'scilial, and possibly the next one.

Over the years, she progressed in her studies admirably, outpacing her fellow students again and again, grasping each new lesson with a deft mind and sharp skill. It wasn't long before the Tale'scilial confirmed her as her Heir and began to train her in earnest in communing with their Gods and perceiving the Spirits around them. She learned the lore and their histories, their heritage and the reason why they wandered...and she also learned that to become a Tale'scilial and guide their Clan into the future, she had one last Trial to complete; she had to leave the Clan, venture into the world and explore it. To become a Tale'scilial, she had to understand the world at large, she had to get experience dealing with other races, other beliefs...in order to guide her Clan successfully through the world, she has to understand it. So, on her Adult Name-day, the day when she is celebrating finally becoming an adult in the eyes of her people...she leaves. She left them behind to explore the world, gain new knowledge and understanding, develop her wisdom and her powers so that one day, she can return to her Clan and lead them into the murky, complicated future ahead of them. Little did she know, she had bitten off far, far more than she had anticipated having to chew; no sooner had she left than she was hurled into a world of intrigue, danger and warfare, and before too long, she found herself facing down a horde of monsters intent on destroying an entire civilisation, with relief nowhere in sight. Could she survive the onslaught long enough for help to arrive? Or was this her last stand, against impossible odds? Unfortunately, on this matter the Gods were silent...

Obviously there's more to her backstory, but how she met the rest of the Party would really depend on them. So I just left it vague ^_^

Aside:

I want to have a Half Elf mechanically, but I do kind of want Sara to have at least a longer lifespan than a human. Not as long as an Elf, of course, but longer than a Human, thanks to the particularly strong, otherwise undiluted elf heritage. Would it be possible to do that in her bio? It likely wouldn't factor into the game at all, I would just like to know if it's possible to bend the lore a little. :-)

Also, yes! What level are we starting at? :-)

Also also! Is Variant Multiclassing an option? :-)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Zaer Darkwail

I did mention in above block of text party starts as 5th level chars. The monster waves will be balanced so that party can defeat each wave potentially but it's meant more as wearing down their resources (and one wave can consit of a 'boss' encounter; a single monster matching entire party ECL).

Muse: Variant Multiclassing is allowed (you can multiclass normally or variant way but once picked you cannot mix the two).

Vergil Tanner: I allow that your half-elf is closer to elves in heritage and thus you are able to live 3/4 of elf lifespan. I adivce you take Elven Spirit feat to present your closer connection to elven heritage/magic :).

Vergil Tanner

Yay!

Hmmmmmmm......I miiiiight take that. Depends on how my Sorcerer build pans out, I might need to take a feat to balance something out gameplay-wise. But I may well take Elven Spirit and replace Elven Magic with Woodcraft, to represent her Tribes nomadic lifestyle...it's a possibility at least! It would be my first time building a Sorcerer, so I DUNNO! Anything could happen! XD

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Zaer Darkwail

Glad your excited trying out new class in pathfinder :).

Vergil Tanner

Haha, well, I wanted to try a Spellcasting class...Warlock looks a bit too...weak, spell-wise, Summoner looks interesting BUT JESUS CHRIST does it look complicated, and Wizard is...eh.

I mean. I might change it to Summoner - I love the idea of an Eidolon - depending on how I feel, but it doesn't feel like that would be conducive to the whole "fight until you're raped" thing. XD
Which do YOU think I should go with? Summoner, or Sorcerer?

Muse

Denira Myshal (Work in Progress)

Denira is a magus.  When I originaly made her, she was the daugther of a temple gaurd who'd been studying magic, but went to take her mother's palce after her death.  I'll get to work adaptaing her to this setting right away.  :) 

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Zaer Darkwail

Well, one interesting angle with eidolon is that if eidolon goes to 0 HP and has female anatomy somekind (having used humanoid base form for eidolon), then eidolon can be included as one rape victims  ::). Either you or fellow PC can roleplay eidolon for you.

But it's true making eidolon is the most complex part of the summoner; besides that summoner is just specialized caster who calls creatures to fight for itself and there are quite flavorful archtypes for that class (some which even sacrifice eidolon away for a strong potent buffs to party and to summons you call in). However in the world of Millenium War the gods/spirits are huge dicks usually, so summoners are rare breed for having befriend some 'outsider' spirit who is benevolent to the summoner (or your char case the nomadic tribe). But it would enforce the idea your chosen status for being have chosen by tribe's patron guardian spirit.

But exact class is up to you, can give advices/suggestions how build eidolon if you decide go summoner route. But it's true that being summoner makes dealing with waves easier (you can summon fodder basically to battle monsters :P). However I intent make things challenging even to a summoner PC to deal with. Also the handicap is that you cannot summon creatures while you have eidolon out (but can call eidolon after summoning stuff but it takes 1 minute to call eidolon in).

Vergil Tanner

Hmm...I like that "favoured by the Guardian Spirit" idea...now I'm leaning towards the Eidolon...

Ok, so. Assume that my character is reduced to 0 HP. What would happen to the Eidolon? Would it dissipate and have to be re-summoned at a later time, or would it attempt to get to my character for as long as it had hit points remaining?

Petrus02

Hi zaer^^nice idea! I'd be interested in joining, thinking Bard right now, just not sure if its a high elf or dark elf :-/ guess i'll work on my idea for a bit

Lynx181

It's nice to meet you zaer, thank Mr muse for bringing me here, so Im interested in this, just need to iron some things out with my girl before it's too late.

Vergil Tanner

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 30, 2017, 08:08:35 AM
Hmm...I like that "favoured by the Guardian Spirit" idea...now I'm leaning towards the Eidolon...

Ok, so. Assume that my character is reduced to 0 HP. What would happen to the Eidolon? Would it dissipate and have to be re-summoned at a later time, or would it attempt to get to my character for as long as it had hit points remaining?

Normally when summoner goes to 0 HP when not having eidolon out, the eidolon cannot be summoned or come to world. If you fall to 0 HP or less while eidolon is out, normally eidolon is immediately dismissed. However for purpose of this game though the eidolon falls with you and gets raped by monsters as well. If eidolon falls to 0 HP it usually is immediately dismissed (and cannot be summoned until next day) but in this game it becomes a victim for a scene and then fades out (and cannot be summoned until next day).

Quote from: Petrus02 on January 30, 2017, 08:12:26 AM
Hi zaer^^nice idea! I'd be interested in joining, thinking Bard right now, just not sure if its a high elf or dark elf :-/ guess i'll work on my idea for a bit

Yeah, take your time think on which race to pick. Racial lore is free to be adjusted/made fit for your concept :). However in Millennium War world there are two kinds dark elves; the dark brown ones (which live by surface) and then pitch black drows who live in underground.

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 30, 2017, 08:31:07 AM
WE NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN HIT SOMETHING. XD

Eidolons work for that :). Sort of.

Muse

Name: Denira Myshal
Gender/Race/Class: Female Human Magus
Personality: Taking up the mantle.  After her mother's death in a righteous war--albiet not one against the forces of hell--Denira recieved her mother's sword and armor and left her arcane studdies to take her mother's place in the army. 
  Denira is an optimist.  Thouhg not always perky to the point of anoyance, she believes deep in the core of her being that hope springs eternal and if good people give it there all they'll win out in the end. 
Posting frequency on E: At least twice a week, usualy more, but every few months my meds get knocked off... 
Major three ON kinks: "Boob Jobs," Stuborn girls ultimately surendering to forced pleasure, and virgins. 
Major three OFF kinks: Male-male, mouth to rectum, and taking a girl dry. 
Background (max 2-3 paragraphs):    Denira’s mother Diomeera Myshal was part of the Empress's Gaurd.  The emperor's wife was kind and compasionate and frequently dispatched what was supposed to be her ceremonial gaurd to do good deeds throughout the empire.  When Denira was 12, Diomeera rode to war with the Gaurd against the armies of Habriel the necromancer.  They made their stand behind the high walls of Thuval City, and the Necromancer knew he could not march past without leaving his flanks open to the force there.  After several successful weeks of beating back the undead and their mortal allies, a great army of ghouls and ghasts scaled the walls and assailed the city. 

Fifty children took shelter in a stone building, and the ghasts smelled them out.  Diomeera alone held the doorway against them for three hours before help arrived, by which time she was so horribly wounded that even spiritual healing could not save her. 

Denira--studying the arcane sciences at the university with her father--received Diomeera’s sword and armor on her thirteenth birthday along with word of her mother’s heroic death.  Aspiring to emulate Diomeera Myshal, Denira aplied to the Empress's Gaurd.  She wears her mother’s ceremonial armor and nothing else whenever she can. 

Vergil Tanner

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 30, 2017, 08:35:43 AM
Normally when summoner goes to 0 HP when not having eidolon out, the eidolon cannot be summoned or come to world. If you fall to 0 HP or less while eidolon is out, normally eidolon is immediately dismissed. However for purpose of this game though the eidolon falls with you and gets raped by monsters as well. If eidolon falls to 0 HP it usually is immediately dismissed (and cannot be summoned until next day) but in this game it becomes a victim for a scene and then fades out (and cannot be summoned until next day).

If I go with a Bestial Eidolon, I am not comfortable writing out an animal being raped. That's a hard line in the sand, Zaer. I haven't decided whether it will be humanoid or not, but the chances are that I will go with an animal Eidolon...is there no way we could just keep the whole "Eidolon fades out" thing without having to rape it? Because if you're going to say to me that I would either HAVE to have a humanoid Eidolon, or that my animal Eidolon WOULD get raped and that I would have to play that out, I will just not pick a Summoner. It's as simple as that.

So here's my question;

What would happen if an animal form Eidolon was reduced to 0HP, OR if the Summoner was reduced to 0HP? Would I have to write out the animal being raped, or could it just fade away as if Banished or killed?

Hobbes1266

I'm a bit interested but I don't know what character to make...

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 30, 2017, 08:41:48 AM
What would happen if an animal form Eidolon was reduced to 0HP, OR if the Summoner was reduced to 0HP? Would I have to write out the animal being raped, or could it just fade away as if Banished or killed?

I am not forcing you to write bestiality :P. So yes, fading out is possible and with animal eidolon it fades out when either you reach 0 HP or eidolon does. In eidolon's case it takes a day to summon it back. However if it's humanoid in form (and female) then rape scenario is open as option. Individual ons/offs are taken account when writing the smut scenes.

Lynx181

Name:Zyandra Zakarum
Gender/Race/Class:Female human paladin
Personality (1 paragraph or 3 terms from TV Tropes site):Zyandra is a hard headed fighter who will continue till her body gives out, prefers her companions to do the same, and will defend anyone who cannot defend themselves, even if it is an obvious trap set by an enemy. She wears her valor and courage on her sleeve, and will put herself in danger to save a close ally, even if it means her life being lost.
Posting frequency on E:as often as I'm up, unless I'm in a stupor
Major three ON kinks:lactation, rough intercourse, bukakke
Major three OFF kinks:bodily waste, vore, brainwashing
Background (max 2-3 paragraphs):Zyandra grew up poor and alone, her parents unable to care for her, so she turned to thievery, but one day she encountered a brave woman clad in shimmering armor and carrying a weapon nearly as big as the girl! After trying unsuccessfully to steal the woman's coinpurse and being caught, instead of sending her to the guards, she took the girl with her, and it turned out she was apart of a group of warriors named the crusaders, who fought and died for their order, and battled monsters the girl could barely believe.
As she grew older, Zyandra became the woman's apprentice, fighting alongside her against bandits and other distasteful folk, until the day that her mistress was felled in battle by a poison shiv to the heart...Seeing her mentor fall hurt her heart, but steeled her at the same time. Doing as the order she had grew up in stated, she buried her mentor and took the mantle of the name Zakarum, as part of the crusader order, and she left her old life behind completely, serving the world as a protector of the innocent against the evil seeking to corrupt the world...
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Vergil Tanner

Ok, just checking. XD I'm only thinking that a non-humanoid Eidolon gives me more flexibility, and it allows Sara to ride it. :P

But ok! For the time being, Sara is a Summoner! I might change my mind back to Sorcerer, but for now, I'm gonna edit her bio to "Probably Summoner, maybe Sorcerer." XD

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, you got time familiarize with summoner class as I make final picks on thursday or friday this week. Sheets are done once players had been picked (as I feel this game may draw lots attention/interest).

As note if any chars do die (or get captured 3 times by monsters and end up added to 'breeding stock' catalog permamently or corruption skyrockets and turns them to NPC's), you can roll new characther with same XP as earlier char had.

Vergil Tanner

Oh, I built a Summoner a while back, so I know vaguely what I'm doing, haha. But yeah, IF I get through, you'll get a sheet fairly quickly.

Oh, question; you just said "Captured 3 times." Does that counter get "reset" if they go a certain amount of time without being captured? Or is it a hard "3 strikes, you're out?" And what's the difference between just being pinned down and raped, and outright captured? Like...if your companions can get to you before they drag you off, are you considered "Not captured?" Or if you're being raped, are you automatically captured?

Vergil Tanner

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 30, 2017, 09:08:52 AM
Also:

I think people may get a laugh out of this.

Never before in my life have I been bored by boobs.

*facepalms*

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 30, 2017, 09:06:55 AM
Oh, question; you just said "Captured 3 times." Does that counter get "reset" if they go a certain amount of time without being captured? Or is it a hard "3 strikes, you're out?" And what's the difference between just being pinned down and raped, and outright captured? Like...if your companions can get to you before they drag you off, are you considered "Not captured?" Or if you're being raped, are you automatically captured?

Captured 3 times is 'hard 3 strikes' basically which never resets. However capture is counted only if you get gangbanged by group of monsters (not by from individual lone monster). Also counted if dragged to monsters lair/camp. Overall if there is one monster who has a cave and drags you in, it does not count 'captured' in for that hard 3 strike rule. But if group goblins rape you in bush it counts for capture meter.

However I am open to ideas or suggestions or what people are comfortable with in regards the 3 capture rule, or even create a reset condittion for it if folks want it. The above is just initial idea for it and it's open to discussion with potential players.