Eliza and Friends' 1vs1/Solo Genderswap Roleplays

Started by Eliza, December 09, 2009, 02:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on March 18, 2011, 07:56:55 PM
Yeah.. it was how the victim kept suffering 'wardrobe malfunctions' and such. Of course the player kept trying to do minors and was suspected of being one.. so they got banned.

Ah I see >.> XD

playfullchick76

I never played as a minor. I would roleplay as an adult,  appearing young, but I would never play as a biological teenager, it wasnt something that I could play convincinly anyway, and, minors shouldnt be in here anyway.

DKDBSD

Quote from: playfullchick76 on March 18, 2011, 07:58:48 PM
I like the idea of a quantum reality virus, that sounds good. I dont think ive played out an axis of time alterverse one before though.

Callie, DKDBSD, if you wanted to play one out with me, Im certainly free and willing to.

Fear not Eliza, our one is set and I love it, im loving it more and more with every post.

I don't have any ideas for one at the moment my focus for that is focused on the magical girl rp by Nazora. I wouldn't mind trying out a random one maybe applying that idea to an pre-existing franchise?

playfullchick76

DKDBSD

Well it's not a solid plot it's just a possible idea. Take an existing game or something and see how it works with some gender changing. It wouldn't work for everything but it could work for some things. I mean it just occurred to me but possibly Naruto I guess? Who knows.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: playfullchick76 on March 18, 2011, 07:58:48 PM
I like the idea of a quantum reality virus, that sounds good. I dont think ive played out an axis of time alterverse one before though.

Callie, DKDBSD, if you wanted to play one out with me, Im certainly free and willing to.

Fear not Eliza, our one is set and I love it, im loving it more and more with every post.

I'm looking forward to Gemini resuming.. but if you're interested Playful and can come up with something feel free to PM me. :D

Callie Del Noire

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on March 18, 2011, 08:44:02 PM
DKDBSD, you're included too. :D

A group would be fun if we figured out a good enough one. XD

Callie Del Noire

Eliza

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on March 18, 2011, 09:09:00 PM
Hmm.... Either of you ever see/read Neverwhere?

Just read the wikipedia entry and one video of it. You thinking of making it a genderswap RP?

I'm assuming the Group RP Mahou Hentai has lost its momentum.

And the discussion of a Axis of Time or Quantum Reality bit, a probably idea for a genderswap RP?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on March 19, 2011, 03:20:01 AM
Just read the wikipedia entry and one video of it. You thinking of making it a genderswap RP?

And the discussion of a Axis of Time or Quantum Reality bit, a probably idea for a genderswap RP?

I've read bits of it I've not finished it. Yes Mahou Hentai has died ages ago. :/

playfullchick76

DKDBSD

Quote from: playfullchick76 on March 19, 2011, 05:01:46 AM
i cant say i've heard of neverwhere.

It's a novel by Neil Gaiman a British author who wrote  the Sand man comic's, Stardust American gods and a few dozen others including Good Omens (with Terry Pratchett.)

DKDBSD

I now have an idea! It draws from  what I mentioned last night so, taking an existing universe and throwing gender change into the mix. I've figured out a way to do that in the Naruto Universe. In this case we'd need to up Naruto's age by one year ( Easily done as most people think he's sixteen.). The plot itself would require knowledge of the series up to at least Sasuke's first appearance in Shippuden (aka part 2) then from their it's up tot he rpiers how closely we follow the original plot.

The basic concept is Orochimaru just for a laugh (It's a bit OOC really but you know it's an AU) started messing about with a gender changing concoction. It would require close contact and would only effect people under forty and older then fourteen. It would do this by forcibly changing the Y chromosome into the X chromosome, it's rate of change would vary from person to person. The more Chakra that person used the faster the change would occur. In a nut shell every male character in the rookie nine and team guy are vulnerable and every Jounin featured in the series is vulnerable. Sasuke is of course unaware of this particular addition to his body.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Eliza on March 19, 2011, 03:20:01 AM

Something like it.. instead of being restricted to London Below.. have the cities around the world with 'darker' analogies. Manhattan in Shadow, Paris Noire, Nawlins by the River, Lost Angels (LA) and so on.

The players could be stuck in a genderswap in all manners of ways.. 'Trading' their life to someone from 'shadow', and other methods.

Eliza

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on March 19, 2011, 02:09:18 PM
Something like it.. instead of being restricted to London Below.. have the cities around the world with 'darker' analogies. Manhattan in Shadow, Paris Noire, Nawlins by the River, Lost Angels (LA) and so on.

The players could be stuck in a genderswap in all manners of ways.. 'Trading' their life to someone from 'shadow', and other methods.

I see and I like. This deserves discussion. So this may include the 'shadows' as being doppelgangers, who maybe use the bodies of those genderswap to wreak havoc on the surface?

playfullchick76

I'm still curious, im just used to more..simpler earth bound settings, but I do want to push my own boundaries as well.

Callie Del Noire

Well it could. I'm not limiting it to JUST the Neverwhere style setting but I might be willing to throw in a few other settings such as Simon R. Green's Nightside London.. where it's not just a world of magic hiding in shadows but supertech, timeslips, parallel worlds, a domain where angels and demons hold no total claim on mankind's actions.

I guess a doppeldanger could go out and wreck mayhem on the stolen life or simply 'move on' leaving the transformed victim with no 'real world' ID and having to go into the shadow world that they accidently stepped into.

Eliza

How about add the theory of parallel universe as seen in the movie "The One," starring Jet Li? Not the transference of power when a person is killed by him/herself from another universe. Just an idea.

Callie Del Noire

Well I was thinking of a few ideas on how you could wind up genderswapped in the 'Shadows' like I was thinking of.

-Falling into an 'Alternate Me's' life. One moment you're 'Joe X' the next you're 'Josie X' with similar elements but not exactly the same
-Body thief
-Sell your life to someone from the shadows.. you step into theirs and they yours. (Sort of like the body thief)
-Accept a role in the shadows. One that is intrinsically tied to a specific form.
-Stealing and twisting from Neverwhere.. a Velvet (think in the books/show as goth woman who steals body heat) but instead steals sexual essence. (Possibly leaving the victim with similar hungers)
-Twisted magics, curses and such.

Eliza

I'm kinda on playfull's side, I'd like to be in a world setting that doesn't have that much lore, like Neverwhere. Though it's Alice in Wonderland, there's a lot of terms to be known. It's unlike Sword of Gemini, where I'm making stuff up as the story progresses. As I said, it deserve discussion.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Eliza on March 19, 2011, 05:44:49 PM
I'm kinda on playfull's side, I'd like to be in a world setting that doesn't have that much lore, like Neverwhere. Though it's Alice in Wonderland, there's a lot of terms to be known. It's unlike Sword of Gemini, where I'm making stuff up as the story progresses. As I said, it deserve discussion.

Neverwhere has some lore.. it's just a bit.. off kilter from reality as we know it. The 'mind the gap' warning you hear in the subway has a second more dangerous meaning.. Knightsbridge is 'Night's Bridge' in London Below.. a bridge shadowed in eternal night.. which may take you as a 'toll' for the group crossing (Richard Mayhew's guide in the book is taken)

Blackfriars, Shepards Bush and a lot of other spots have double meanings in the book as well. (The Marquis of Carabas says that you never want to meet the shepards, and a guy like him saying that means it)

DKDBSD

Erm I guess no ones interested in gender change and pre- existing stuff.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: DKDBSD on March 19, 2011, 06:33:13 PM
Erm I guess no ones interested in gender change and pre- existing stuff.

Sorry.. Naruto (and Bleach) are anime series I've never been able to get into. I'm more into Cowboy Bebop, Black Lagoon, and such. :D

I'm clueless about a lot of (current) popular anime series out there.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on March 19, 2011, 06:37:21 PM
Sorry.. Naruto (and Bleach) are anime series I've never been able to get into. I'm more into Cowboy Bebop, Black Lagoon, and such. :D

I'm clueless about a lot of (current) popular anime series out there.

Shame I'm not sure nor confident in how Gender change would work in Bebop or Black Lagoon.