personal need

Started by prettykellie, June 10, 2008, 11:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prettykellie

I am new and hope to work through my private needs here. Bondage, rape, gangbangs are all good as well as aggressive Lesbian scenes. I like to be put into situations where I will be taken advantage sexually and made to do things I would not normally. Thank you.

Elvi

Hey Kellie, before you can play, we need you to introduce yourself.

You need to start an introduction thread and answer these questions....
https://elliquiy.com/questionnaire
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

huls699

i'd enjoy to help you work thru some of those need just let me know a lil more about yourself

Jester

Hi huls699

I suggest you read Elvi's post as well :-)

Elvi

I would actually suggest that you both go back to the homepage and follow the links, that way you will be able to do what is needed to actually join the forum.

Without doing this, you will be unable to become a full member and will not be able to roleplay here in whatever manner.

Looking forward to reading your introductions....*smiles*

Mathim

I guess some people don't like to read, or they'd know what the instructions were...
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Elvi

Well, what some find easy, others find hard or not at all....*smiles*

And if someone has given these two a link straight to the forums, then they may not have even seen the Home page and it's links.

Elandra

As Elvi has stated to become members you must apply and be accepted before posting in Players Wanted. We look forward to your introduction.

~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~