News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Jadeling's Idea Archive

Started by Jadeling, April 18, 2009, 12:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jadeling

I've only got one right at the moment, but I'd like to share it nonetheless. It could be a two-person or a three-person job (including me), depending on whether I get applicants or not.

THE MAID

Leaving your parents behind and promising to send money with every paycheck, you immigrated to the country at the age of 16 working with a maid agency, which placed you in a comfortable little well-off family that needed someone to look after their 13 year old son and 11 year old daughter. Living with them for 5 years, you've basically become part of the family, enough that the parents have long begun to take well-earned vacation trips off to other parts of the world, leaving the three of you behind. You're 21, and while you're no virgin, you're not exactly the world's most experienced woman. The boy's nearly 18 now, and you've watched him go through puberty, go on dates, figure out which girl he likes - you've watched him grow up. But he never was too serious with any of the girls his age, and it never went beyond kissing for him. And now, you realize, he's been watching you. When you're bent down, scrubbing the floor, you think you can feel his eyes on you. When you're naked in the shower, you think the door is opening just a crack. How do you feel? What do you do?

Tonight's his 18th birthday (but not his actual party, which is going to be at a time more convenient for him and his friends). Unbeknownst to you, he's resolved in his mind that tonight he's going to treat himself to a birthday gift - if you're willing, of course - and he's finally going to ask you tonight if he can press his body to yours, meet your lips with his, take you to his room, and make love to you.

Where does this leave the sister? Well, anywhere in this, really. She can be a complete non-entity in this. Or she can be curious about her brother - what's he doing awake, so soon after the party? Maybe she's noticed that he's been watching the maid. Maybe she's jealous. Of who? Of the maid, for attracting the eye of her beloved older brother? Or of her brother, for having the guts to go after the girl who inspires - such, such - feelings in her? Maybe she catches them in the act, and interrupts, or doesn't, and keeps the secret to herself. It's totally up to you guys.

/EDIT This would probably be in a Western-style society (or Hong Kong/Singapore/Beijing, possibly) in the Modern day, in my mind. Oh, and I'd be playing as the son.

Well, that's the Maid. I'll tell you if anything else pops up in my brain.

Wish Fulfillment

A young man (or girl, we'll refer to the person as "the Wisher") buys a lamp (of some description; I have a preference for a modern-day electric lamp, but whatever), and one day, cleans it with a cloth. To his (or her) surprise, a genie (of the sexy, seductive type) pops out, and grants him the traditional three wishes in exchange for her freedom. Upon hearing the three wishes, the genie begins some kind of chanting which knocks the Wisher out (makes fall asleep, forces eyes closed, etc) upon which the Wisher wakes up in bed, most likely believing it to be some kind of crazy dream, except the lamp is gone. Soon the Wisher's wishes start coming true. What the Wisher doesn't  know is that the Genie has an unconscious obsession with sex, which extends to all wishes granted under her power; if the Wisher wants wealth, that money will somehow be obtained in a manner related to sex. If the Wisher asks for a dog, that dog will have an unhealthy obsession with rutting. (If the Wisher wants world peace, the Genie flat out turns the Wisher down. She's not that powerful. This extends to anything that affects more than a suburb's worth of people or so). Secondly, the Genie's wishes are on a thirty-day timescale; after thirty days, everything related to the Three Wishes will simply stop working, or disappear. The only way to stop this, the Wisher discovers somehow, is to find the Genie and to grant her three wishes, and to accomplish them somehow (luckily the Genie can't ask for anything beyond the Wisher's power). If this is done, the Genie's wishes become permanent, and she becomes essentially the slave of the Wisher.

Actually, I don't like this idea really. Let me rethink this.

This could either be a solo game or a multi-person game, either is fine with me, I'll take it up based on expressions of interest. I would play the Genie, and the general GM if it goes multi; this would probably be freeform. I'm hoping for a good mix of applicants; if you want to be the Wisher, please note it in your response.

The Princess's Slave

Believing her gilded life in the Palace of Viergohtz to be a lie, the Princess has taken to concocting a plan to escape her boring, drab life; practicing her swordplay, athletics and other vital survival skills, she believes herself to be a girl of action and daring. She longs for adventure, to see the kingdom she will one day inherit from 'the ground view'; to meet the people, to see the world on her own two feet. Knowing that she likely would not be adequetely protected if she were to 'escape' on her own, she purchases a slave of her very own - a 'pleasure slave', she lies to her parents when asked. The truth is, she chose the most muscular, most capable man she could, gruff, intimidating and superbly competent, to teach her and to protect her when she chooses to venture into the world; but she has no thoughts of sex or romance, not yet. Conversely, the man, who though skilled and experienced-looking is well aware of his status as a slave, is already deeply in love with the Princess (or in lust, whatever you prefer). The story picks up as the two are settling in to create a camp for the night (and unless you want it to, it'll get very, very cold, and soon there will be the needing of body heat for warmth, etc.)

I'm playing the guy. Need someone to play a headstrong young woman who doesn't mind getting her hands dirty.

Emmaline

Do you have a time period/country in mind for this?

Jadeling

Oh, I should have added that! A modern day thing is my 'idea' period, although quite frankly I'd probably do any setting where the situation is possible.

Jadeling

Looking for a possible third man/lady to play the sister, if anybody's interested. :3

Lilu Delayne

If it's still available, I'll play the sister.

Jadeling

Sorry Lilu, position was filled a few minutes before you posted. Maybe we'll play something else someday. :3

Updated mainpost to show that story was taken.

Silk

If you want i can relinquish the sister role if you really wanna do the rp :)

Lilu Delayne

-pouts and nods-

that perfectly fine.. good luck with the game love.

^_^

Jadeling

I'll admit, it's really fun RPing with Lilu. :3

Silk

Its up to you jade, ill bow out if you'd prefer lilu to rp with :)

Jadeling

Added new Imaginative Element

Jadeling