Bible Black RP (System)

Started by godfang, October 15, 2013, 07:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

I'll be adding the "adorable roll" in a second.

Angie

Yugi, would you be so kind as to post your character in the database? I don't wanna trawl the archives every time I want to look up something about her.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Yukina

Database?

Edit: I forgot my allure was 1, not 2, so I will edit that in a sec.

Angie

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=187776.msg9063404#msg9063404

It is, for some INSANE reason, in NC: Human. But still, post it there
Also, do I roll anything to resist? Even though I don't plan on resisting?
Another edit: Brb, rolling 4 Desire to resist.

Videospirit

Yeah, slutty characters are too attracted to EVERYONE to be weak against crushing on any single person in particular.

Whereas 6 virtue characters crush on EVERY adorable thing they see pretty much.

Laughing Hyena

Muse

Got a quick intro in before my nap.  :)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Lilian

I am announcing my hat into this ring! *Daaaaaaaaamn* it looks interesting. What're the rules on nipple fucking, inflation an' stuff? Are those in? Would anyone even use them if I chose that?

Laughing Hyena

Well in the regard for inflation theres a trait that makes it possible to take more into you then humanly possible like in most H-monster rape stories. Ya know ogres and orcs with oversized dicks and gratuitous amounts of splooge that can launch a girl into the air. The rare ejaculate assisted launch as I duly call it. Nipple fucking I am not sure but I believe there is a way to get extra orifices. Just be aware this is a school for humans and near humans so nothing horribly outlandish lest you suffer social consequences. ^_^

Nipple fucking is something I am not so sure of but I happily use breasts anyway.

Angie

Quote from: Lilian on October 19, 2013, 01:34:27 PM
I am announcing my hat into this ring! *Daaaaaaaaamn* it looks interesting. What're the rules on nipple fucking, inflation an' stuff? Are those in? Would anyone even use them if I chose that?
Hmm, nipple fucking is tough. It requires, as per the rules (they're under fetishes) size 2 or bigger tits. Inflation, well, that's more up to you. Might need to take a perk or two to represent how much you can 'fill 'er up'.

RubySlippers

I don't like my character I will try to come up with something else. But I will see how the game looks being played.

Laughing Hyena

The Mars Gym Teacher is complete.

Angie

Why do i get the weird feeling that me and Suzi are going to end up being the first people fucking? Maybe? Eh.

Laughing Hyena

That Anime character database is a freaking gold mine. I hit the motherload for NPC schoolgirl females. ^_^

Datawych

Quote from: Lilian on October 19, 2013, 01:34:27 PM
Well, Venethrax could theoretically be fucked anywhere, since she doesn't have an actual anatomy... Just a mass of gel that she wills into a humanoid shape.

Also, would people mind terribly using a header on their posts? It makes things much easier to read, and that way others don't have to figure out exactly what each character is doing (also, who they are) and who else is involved?

[hr]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Tagged:[/b]
[hr]

Something like that would be infinitely helpful.

Laughing Hyena

Videospirit

So when is this gym teacher going to show up in the office, sexually harassing the secretary instead of going to the gym to teach the class that is apparently about to start?

Or whatever reason he actually has to be there when Amy goes in to ask about house Obsidere.

Or maybe he'll intercept her on the way to the office, not recognizing her and thinking she's just another student "out of uniform".

Laughing Hyena

The third one would do fine as he'd be on his way to Gym class as well. Unless you'd like the idea of option one happening. ^_^

Angie

We need ourselves an OOC thread. This ain't good enough!

Videospirit

Although I'll continue using this as OOC until we get one!

Go with however you want though Hyena, I can't really do much until someone takes on an authority figure of some kind, although I guess I could play the secretary if I really had to.

I guess Godfang is trying to keep his number of npcs down?

Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Videospirit

This game is neat, since it pretty much assumes you're going to use the social combat rules against each other, and the rules are actually pretty decent.

Angie

I'll be honest, I don't know where to take me and Yugi's line from here.

Yukina

I was hoping a teacher would start class.