7 year old brat gets away with killing spree of endangered reptiles

Started by Sabby, December 29, 2008, 05:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article4874657.ece

-__- sickening... absolutely sickening, and he's protected by law because of his age. Little brat will be a criminal and a killer by the time he's old enough to be charged. And considering some of his victims were endangered... somethings gotta be done.

Will

That's awful.  Surely they'll be able to put the screws to the parents, though.  His older brother attacked the crocodile as well, so I see a bit of a pattern that makes me feel like the parents should be beaten and sued, and have the ability to procreate painfully taken away.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Oniya

The zoo is considering pursuing legal action against the parents.  He had to get to the zoo somehow, and it's a good bet that someone over ten helped him get there.  Apparently the boy's brother had been involved in an attack on that same crocodile five years ago, which is another possibility for who got him to the zoo.  
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Trieste

ZByte

I truly hope that he gets his just rewards, preferably by trying to do it again and being eaten by the crocodile.  He's obviously psychotic, to the point in making this sound like the backstory to another Hannibal Lecter.  They should look beyond his age and notice that he's mentally unstable before he gravitates to human lives, him and his brother.

The parents should probably be sterilized, too, or put into a research lab.  They're apparently very good at spawning monsters, and they could be the cure to finding the murderer gene.  Whatever would keep them from screwing up at parenting again, I'm for.
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam ~ I'll either find a way, or I'll make one.
Ons and Offs

The Overlord

Yeah, sadly this little walking pile of dung won't be accountable by law since he's too young, but all the legal costs and the costs of replacing those animals should be placed squarely on the family. If anything, the kid's ass is going to get lit up good by his old man then.

If he was my kid I'd beat his ass so hard my grandkids would be born spinning, and for something this heinous, if someone wanted to report me for doing it I'd show it to them too. What a repulsive little monster.  >:(

Sabby

This is a time where I actually like the idea of military school. Perhaps a few long years slogging it and learning what its like to suffer will open his eyes a little and he'll be able to show his face in normal society. Reform is always better then punishment, but its a whole lot harder :(

RubySlippers

I don't see the big deal other than this little boy killed animals owned by a public entityt that then makes this a simple civil matter sue the parents for the value of the merchandise in this case the animals.

Really I eat hamburgers and steaks they breed animals for food and then eviscerate them on cruel assembly lines so I can get my Steak & Shake Steakburgers? They are animals not people, at least yet when he kills a person then its a concern and he is only eight and will likely not be Jack the Ripper when he grows up.

elenisil

Quote from: RubySlippers on December 30, 2008, 05:39:40 AM
I don't see the big deal other than this little boy killed animals owned by a public entityt that then makes this a simple civil matter sue the parents for the value of the merchandise in this case the animals.

Really I eat hamburgers and steaks they breed animals for food and then eviscerate them on cruel assembly lines so I can get my Steak & Shake Steakburgers? They are animals not people, at least yet when he kills a person then its a concern and he is only eight and will likely not be Jack the Ripper when he grows up.

there is a difference, a big difference it is an 'endangered species' meaning once their species is decimated than there will be no more.  It's why we have laws in place to protect endangered species to keep mans greed and stupidity in check.

You may want to check serial killers, many of them tortured, maimed and killed animals as children.  It's a small step to go from killing animals to humans if we coddle them due to age.

There was a case a few years ago in Waco Tx where a stray cat had been adopted by a local taco bell and they fed the cat nightly.  One night the cat didnt show up...some basketball players from Baylor U had tortured the cat, skinning it and decapitating it.  All they got was a slap on the hand...outrageous..

Silk

In my opinion, it shouldnt matter as to what the animal is, example the above poster about the cat, why does it matter what the animal is? the person who did it has just shown he has the capability of doing it stop looking at the victim of it and just treat the guilty the same as it would anything else.

Only in extreme curcumstances anyway like torture, i still beleive that Rat poison should be taken off the market because of what it does, it is not humaine get the traps, sure it might be a bit messy and not die instantly sometimes, but rat poison is based on worphyrin/worphirin which is an anti haemocoagulant. It causes severe blood thining and overdose causes internal haemoraging. Now this is painful and distressing,

Yeah humaine  ::)

Anyway back on topic i would quite happily send this kid away to a milirary school or a juvinial containment facility.

magnamos

You got that right. They're BREED animals FOR FOOD. Besides those 'cruel' assembly lines are not cruel at all. Actually there are even scientists at work researching the most relaxing way to slaughter cattle for food processing. While it might look cruel actually it's way more cruel if a Tiger breaks the neck of it's prey or rips out the throat. I don't see any eco-fanatics roaming the jungle and trying to convince Tigers to become vegetarians or at least show them how to kill there prey in a more humanly way.

This little piece of shit killed animals meant TO BE PROTECTED. That's what a zoo is for. I'm sorry to say that but this attitude made our society of today what it is. People always act too late. The americans at least got the death panalty in some states. Here in germany they dig as long in the past of a murderer until they find a disturbing event to get him into psychatry. When he's 'healed' they let him free to kill again and after he massacred some more people they blame the society for not leading the poor lost soul back accordingly.

Fuck all this! Shoot that little bastard right away and safe his parents the trouble to get into conflict with the law in an attempt to correct the mistake they made 7 years ago!

I know that this sounds really aggressive and rough but look at it my way and you might understand. The law that tries to act in the border's it made itself is constantly outmanouvered or even beaten by people that are not afraid to leave these borders. All the institutions of the law got my respect for still fighting but they can't win in the long run with there wrists bound on there back. The whole society is held responsible for a single person. Why isn't a single person held responsible for all the society? The door has to swing in both directions for this way to work. If a medic finds cancer there is an imediate action to fight the infested body regions with agressive pharmacy. Why is society treaded differently? Why do we even feed the cancer in hope that it will cure itself? IT CAN'T CURE ITSELF. It has to be cut out and destroyed. If you have stolen something you may deserve a second chance. If you have betrayed your partner you may deserve a second chance but if you have taken a life, you deserve death!

This child shows a very sardistic nature. It's very likely that it will become an asshole and not a working part of society. It will only hold the rest of society back and keep us from evolving and growing into an even better society. Better remove it before it can cause more damage.

elenisil

Quote from: Silk on December 30, 2008, 07:21:32 AM
In my opinion, it shouldnt matter as to what the animal is, example the above poster about the cat, why does it matter what the animal is? the person who did it has just shown he has the capability of doing it stop looking at the victim of it and just treat the guilty the same as it would anything else.

Only in extreme curcumstances anyway like torture, i still beleive that Rat poison should be taken off the market because of what it does, it is not humaine get the traps, sure it might be a bit messy and not die instantly sometimes, but rat poison is based on worphyrin/worphirin which is an anti haemocoagulant. It causes severe blood thining and overdose causes internal haemoraging. Now this is painful and distressing,

Yeah humaine  ::)

Anyway back on topic i would quite happily send this kid away to a milirary school or a juvinial containment facility.
You are right, it doesn't matter what the animal is.  We have a responsibility to ensure they are treated well.  I ahbor animal cruelty of any type, no matter what the animal.  I was simply pointing out that once an endangered species is destroyed future generations will be deprived of their existence, as well as pointing out another case of animal cruelty that wasn't punished.

While I don't believe the child should be killed, I would have him castrated and locked in a mental institution for the rest of his days.

magnamos

That would be one way to solve the problem but actually I feel my butt hurts when I think of spending my hard earned tax money on a failure of evolution like that. I prefer to just get rid of him so he won't bother the financial situations of the state nor anyone of the society.

Silk

Billions of people go through life without causing crime, why cae for those that do so willingly?

elenisil

Quote from: Silk on December 30, 2008, 07:59:44 AM
Billions of people go through life without causing crime, why cae for those that do so willingly?

When you have children you do whatever it takes to protect your offspring.  Some mothers do not have that 'mothering' instinct.  I do and have three children of my own.

Yes I hate my tax dollars spent to support a killer, but we do that routinely here in the states.  Our prison system is testament to that.

I couldn't stand by and watch any child executed any more than I would tolerate animal cruelty or abuse of any kind.

Silk

But having the heavy punishment there would be a testament to not do it in the first place, i think that kid would have thought twice if he knew he would have a heafty punishment for it, I mean the only people that have to care about extreme jail sentences are the people declaring them and the people that break them, you break the law then you should be struck off the list.

Think about it from this perspective, why should i care about a man who didnt care about the woman he raped and murdered? "Awww he still has human rights!" What about the human rights of the person he murdered! by giving him a soft sentence your basically kicking the corpse of the woman because HER rights were not upheld, then as a result the guy comes out.

Do we risk another innocent life to save a guilty one?

mannik

The punishment needs to fit the crime....

The Crime: Bludgeoning animals and feeding them to a crocodile.

The Punishment: Bludgeoning and fed to a crocodile.

magnamos

Quote from: Silk on December 30, 2008, 11:33:19 AM
But having the heavy punishment there would be a testament to not do it in the first place, i think that kid would have thought twice if he knew he would have a heafty punishment for it, I mean the only people that have to care about extreme jail sentences are the people declaring them and the people that break them, you break the law then you should be struck off the list.

Think about it from this perspective, why should i care about a man who didnt care about the woman he raped and murdered? "Awww he still has human rights!" What about the human rights of the person he murdered! by giving him a soft sentence your basically kicking the corpse of the woman because HER rights were not upheld, then as a result the guy comes out.

Do we risk another innocent life to save a guilty one?

I love you Silk!

Silk

Quote from: magnamos on December 30, 2008, 11:44:57 AM
I love you Silk!

Love ya too hun :D

Another example of this strange mental capacity of people is people worrying about police having tasers in the UK, WHAT!? you make it sound like the police will be zapping every person they come across in the street! you only have to worry about tasers if your breaking the law/resisting arrest, or if you have a heart condition... I have a simple awnser for both concerns, DON'T BREAK THE LAW OR RESIST ARREST ITS NOT HARD!"

HairyHeretic

Quote from: mannik on December 30, 2008, 11:43:41 AM
The punishment needs to fit the crime....

The Crime: Bludgeoning animals and feeding them to a crocodile.

The Punishment: Bludgeoning and fed to a crocodile.

Can we please round up all the spamscum peddling p3ni5 en1argment p1lls and v1/\gra, and lock them up with those who have already benefited from their products?  :D

Cattle die, kinsmen die

mannik

Quote from: HairyHeretic on December 30, 2008, 12:00:54 PM
Can we please round up all the spamscum peddling p3ni5 en1argment p1lls and v1/\gra, and lock them up with those who have already benefited from their products?  :D
That sounds acceptable

HairyHeretic

Actually I was thinking more in terms of pro/celebrity public executions, preferably in amusing ways tied to the spam they sent out.

But I have a hatred of spamscum that would leave even a Sith Lord going "Dude, seriously, lighten up there."  :D

Cattle die, kinsmen die

mannik

Quote from: HairyHeretic on December 30, 2008, 12:12:23 PM
Actually I was thinking more in terms of pro/celebrity public executions, preferably in amusing ways tied to the spam they sent out.

But I have a hatred of spamscum that would leave even a Sith Lord going "Dude, seriously, lighten up there."  :D
I am reminded of a scene from Family Guy....