What are you doing right now, as well as surfing E?

Started by Miss Arha, February 02, 2010, 05:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

TheLegionary

Opening Microsoft Outlook and praying for all the messages there to disappear...

Zombie

jilorbb

Nico

Kitsunetsuki

Right now I'm bouncing between facebook, E, another forum I frequent, and listening to a station on Pandora
edited to add: also trying to decide between 2 movies on Netflix...decisions, decisions...hehe
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Greg MD

Listening to 'They All Laughed' by Bing Crosby on Pandora, wondering how much vodka is left in the bottle under the sink, and working on a post for the Group Roleplays board for the first time in several months.

lollipop

derek

Mordred

Sipping a thunderhead ipa and watching Seinfeld.
*See Pillory*

SinClaire

Trying to design jewelry for the first time, having a hard time doing so. Also, listening to my parents watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1, watching my cats play and keeping an eye on our sick dog.

lollipop

Wondering why my neighbor's dog had decided to bark all night long.

derek

Geesh...I hate that lolli.

Doing some book work. *shrugs*

Elturel

Autumn52

I give Elturel permission to call in sick so he can play on E today.  ;D
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Elturel

Autumn52

*pouts*

Hugs and good luck. Hey if your the boss then you can call off if you want. *Giggles*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Elturel

-snickers-

-hugs- Ya, I could technically call off...But it would only produce more a headache than its worth in the long run..

Autumn52

Nico

derek

Heidili

*looks guilty* cleaning my kitchen...*runs off*

Elturel

Listening to music and working on a project from work..

Autumn52

despickable

cooking tucker its rissoles and vegies tonight

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs