The Girl With A Glock

Started by kenmeri, October 02, 2017, 02:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenmeri

My name is Annabelle. I own a gun.

You're my new roommate and as you meet me, your life begins to turn into a downwards spiral of excitement, crime, and riches you never thought you'd achieve so easily. Will you move in?

20 year old female looking for anyone who's interested to explore a made up world of crime with character development and some laughs to be had. Could always turn into some pg-13 romance novel but it's in this category for a reason. The idea is to start off as a character oblivious to what they're about to get them selves into, however you may decide you enjoy the life style. You may decide you don't and that you want to get me out. There are really so many endless possibilities with keeping the scenario this vague. Please, give me a shout if you're interested. The other idea is to give myself and someone else a fun creative way to use some time in the day. I'd love to start off my first roleplay on the forums on the right foot, or with a loaded clip. Cheers.

CrystalMaeGranger

Sounds kinda fun. I could be an inocent freshman in collage, first time away from home. I am so excited about meeting new friends I might do anything to fit in. How should the fun start?

kenmeri

Sorry for such a late response, been so busy with work recently I'd forgotten to check on here.

If you're still interested, the fun would begin the day I meet you. After inviting you for a night on the town, we make our way out to one of the local clubs. After a good few drinks I convince you to steal someone's wallet, looking for an easy target. Still in?