'Monster Mountain' [creatures+humans for a group's game]

Started by Shia, February 01, 2010, 09:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shia

Hi again,

I've decided to place this here as a roleplay request for a group, the settings are quite similar with my asylum-game, only here the institute between the mountains is to hide different creatures, so called monsters from the eyes of the world and so the relationships can be formed between creatures and also like creature+stuff member /doctor, caretaker, expert etc./.

The so called 'rules' are the same:
- no murders committed by staff members
- nothing non-consensual

ThanX
& waiting here for applicants, with signing the role and type of relationship you'd like to write.

Good luck :) ;) :

Shia

NOTE:
Game has already started and can be visited here >>>

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=59739.0

Shia

I'd like to write a female tentacle+human creature /with human face and breasts/ who communicates only with her feelers, later the lover of a male caretaker or doctor.

/It would also be nice to find another male tentacle creature for her as a friend or sibling, twins are even better. NO incest though!/

Or reverse: I'm also willing to play a female caretaker or perhaps a doctor who falls in love with a male tentacle+human creature or a really freaky beast-like male.

I'm here, that's one :)

DraconVentarii

This is a very good idea! ^_^

I'd like to write/role-play as a gryphon-like creature who becomes the lover of a female caretaker/doctor.

That's two! ^^

Shia

Wow! What a great idea ;) :) And gryphons are such beautiful creatures! Especially when they are soaring... :)

Welcome dear No.2 :)
Topic still open... ;)

Arlyn

I am... intrigued.

I'd be interested in playing as a male human caretaker who becomes involved with a female humanoid (more or less- I just ask that the female not be completely like an animal or completely feral if that's possible) that is one of the ones being taken care of in the institute.

Wolfy

Hey Shia! :D...Mind if I join as a Male Human Caretaker? :D *hugs*

Nim

It would also be nice to find another male tentacle creature for her as a friend or sibling, twins are even better. NO incest though!
________________________________________________________________________________

I find this story rather interesting and I would not mind playing the part of a male tentacle/twins would definitely be very interesting.  I think I would also like to play some other kind of creature but I should like to give that one some thought before I commit it to words... lol

Demik

*Pounces on Nim* Ha! Caught ya! Ahem... excuse my outburst I couldn't resist pouncing my moon dragon. Anyway I'd be interested in playing a character who is kinda kitsune. She has the ears and tail of a fox but the rest of her is human. She also has large feathery wings like an angel. She was taken from her mountain home and brought to this mountain 'for her own safety' as they told her. As to her relationship I'd rather just leave that up to fate if that's ok. She does sound like she might be a good pair for Arlyn's character though. I could also play a female Human caretaker as well if there is need of one.

Fantasy Fan

I'd be interested in playing a male lycanthrope patient, interested in a relationship with either a doctor/caretaker or fellow patient, either one ;)

I was thinking that he would usually be heavily sedated around times of a natural shapeshift because those watching over him are afraid he would lose control if they did not drug him, when in fact this only serves to lessen his control more and more since he is almost never fully aware while transformed. Just thought it would be an interesting twist of sorts ;D
O.o

Shia

Dear fellow monsters, doctors and such :)
You're all welcome ;) Soon I'll put up a starting post for the game, till then I'd like ask two things:

If there are monster/human or monster/monster couples already, please sign in this topic, to let others know you're not free,
and when you'll reply the game, write the LOCATION first with capitals /for example: PATIENT CELL 23 or GARDEN/ and after this the name of characters interacting there /for example: GARDEN: Snowwhite, Cinderella :P/.

Thank you :)

Shia

Well then, dear Demik and Arlyn - will you form a couple, so?...

Nim, thanks so much :), then "we" are twins, deal ;) :)

And: who would like to take my female creature?...

Shia

Quote from: Wolfy on February 02, 2010, 03:30:18 PM
Hey Shia! :D...Mind if I join as a Male Human Caretaker? :D *hugs*

And you are welcome too, of course ;) Hey there again :) ;)

Shia

Quote from: Fantasy Fan on February 02, 2010, 08:35:26 PM
I'd be interested in playing a male lycanthrope patient, interested in a relationship with either a doctor/caretaker or fellow patient, either one ;)

I was thinking that he would usually be heavily sedated around times of a natural shapeshift because those watching over him are afraid he would lose control if they did not drug him, when in fact this only serves to lessen his control more and more since he is almost never fully aware while transformed. Just thought it would be an interesting twist of sorts ;D

Dear 'FanFan' :),

Any twists are welcome until they don't ruin the atmosphere of the game, yours I see as a very smart one ;) Congrats :)
Of course, mostly that will affect your creature's doctor, mate - people in his halo.

Lyell

Quote from: Shia on February 02, 2010, 11:08:21 PM
And: who would like to take my female creature?...

Hmm...an interesting proposal. Normally I'd shy away from the receiving end of tentacles outside a female role, but your delivery of a humanized version has me intrigued on how it would play out. I'd like to be your creature's doctor.
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

Shia

Shia

PAIRING:

Lyell - male doctor/Shia - female tentacle creature

DraconVentarii

Alrighty, fellow role-players!

My gryphon character requires a female human doctor... Who would be brave enough to sate his needs? ( lol )

Additional Notes:
My gryphon character is attracted to human women, but won't allow himself to admit it. It'll be interesting to see how events will play out.
Also, he was injured by a hunter who mistook him for a wild animal, so he's verily not trusting towards humans in general. Makes for some interesting interactions.  ;)

Crovonovin

Posing my interest.  Will edit with more details later; for now I'll ruminate on the possibilities.

Shia

Shia

Dear All :),

Game is up, here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=59739.0

Have a great adventure ;) + respect each other and listen to each other, please.

Thanks & enjoy :)

Shia

So, fellow writer Lyell is waiting at the gate ;) - I think another staff member should guide his char around and show him a free room, maybe.

Demik

Pairing: Arlyn's mute caretaker and Demik's winged kitsune monster

Shia