I don't believe in Unicorns (Even though I just become one!) (M/M, TF, Fantasy)

Started by schnookums, June 11, 2010, 06:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schnookums

Okay, since it's kinda in vogue, I found a picture of my own that inspired a RP idea. A young man (Site legal, of course) has lost his sense of fantasy early on. He really doesn't believe in magic, faeries, etc etc. Much to his great surprise, he finds himself transformed through mystical means into...well...a unicorn. Transportation to a world not his own is just icing on the cake so to speak. Despite being a fantasy world though, everything is not all sunshine and innocence, as our hero discovers; there are many who are more then happy to take advantage of a hapless 'corn.

(Looking to play the newly transformed unicorn in this...I'm a bit open on what he discovers, although I've got an idea or two. Could run into your traditional fantasy nasties like goblins and such, or other fantasy types like gryphons or especially other unicorns. I'm happy with playing unwilling in these interactions, but it doesn't need to be brutal either. Feel free to ask me anything about this or express interest, here in the thread or through IM. Thanks for looking!)

SkinnyDipper

This sounds very interesting to me.  I think I would rather play a friendly character.  Either another unicorn or a friendly "other" fantasy character.  I may need some coaching in the fantasy realm.  I will do my best to do some research on the outside to help the role play move along smoothly.  Recommend to me, what character (unicorn, or other character) you would like to see me play.  Also what general direction this would head in.  I am seeing this similar to the movie brother bear.

schnookums

Hrm, I'd have to think about it. It's just for me I was looking for someone who'd at least be Dom, know what I mean? I might be able to work something out though...

SkinnyDipper

That I can do.  I would be maybe another unicorn.  Friendly, but dominating in that you are not really a unicorn and a little stupid as to the unicorn ways, so I have to teach you and play tricks on you and stuff.  Will we both be male unicorns? 

SkinnyDipper

do you want to do this by elliquiy post, yahoo, im.  what do you prefer?