Craving Vampire Story [f lf m]

Started by Rahzilla, September 23, 2015, 08:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rahzilla

So I started to rewatch the Vampire Diaries and have a craving to do something with vampires. I'd like to state that I've only seen a few episodes of the vampire diaries (hence why I'm rewatching it) and would not like to base this idea on that series. Nothing wrong with the series, but I haven't watched enough to feel it would be adequate enough for me to play those characters

Anyways, my idea is this; Vampires are mysterious and 'non-existent' beings. Unknown to humans, they shouldn't exist other than in nightmares and stories. Vampires have an 'underground' circle that they live in, covens. Each coven allows their members to take humans hostage as 'pets'. They can feed from them, control them, whatever they please. But they can't change their human, nor can they kill them. These chosen humans are merely play things. The only way for a vampire to change their play thing into a vampire is with the coven leader's permission. But that fact isn't important right now lol

My character would be a typical college student, living with friends in an apartment. She is selected by your character to become his plaything. He tries to kidnap her, but her pleading leads him to be a little more lenient. He forces/convinces her to move out of her apartment and in with him. He knows that by the rules of the coven, he doesn't have to let her go, but he allows her to continue attending school, and such, as long as she plays by his rules. Be back at a certain time. Do as he says, such and forth.

At first, she is scared of him, doing exactly as he tells her, afraid that she might die. Although, he doesn't tell her he isn't allowed to kill her. Depending how we discuss the idea, this could go different ways.

The story would start out with possible Non-Con and will lead in whichever direction we feel like. It doesn't have to be Non-Con either. It could be bondage, or just a light story. I would like for the male vampire to be dominant though, exerting himself over her, commanding her. If things develop into a romantic note, then that would change. But again, that's up for us to decide how the story will progress

If this sounds interesting, please, PM me :)
Check out my costumes at RahCostumes, add a 'like' if you like what you see :)