Need a girlie for a short, D&D-style fantasy, non-con one-shot

Started by Koyume, January 01, 2012, 05:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koyume

The idea is this: the kingdom of Lun'tahra has known peace for centuries, but dark forces are rising to threaten her. Lun'tahra has enemies both within and without, from savage hordes composed of orcs, goblins, and other uncivilized humanoids to ruthless rebel groups who seek to overthrow the monarchy. Of particular concern lately is the abundance of organized larceny and violent crime throughout the land, and the disappearances, rapes, and gruesome murders that have begun to occur almost nightly in the capital city of Runholste.

Admittedly, I haven't worked the story out very far, largely because the intention is for a pretty short one-shot, but the idea is that you will play a young woman in Runholste- probably someone with a connection to the local royalty somehow, whether a princess, a member of the nobility, or just someone with some special fame and/or talent that might lead to the attention of the aristocracy. A lot of flexibility is allowed for the female protagonist, though she must be quite young (roughly 16-21, or an equivalent for slower-aging races), and of a humanoid race (human, elf, half-elf, aasimar, etc). Her skills, attributes, etc are entirely up to you; she can be a gifted sorceress, an excellent duelist, a sticky-fingered knave, etc. She can also be as helpless or incompetent as you want.

When I say "D&D-style", what I mean is that the fantasy aspects (magic, monsters, etc) will be coming pretty much straight out of D&D, albeit in a unique setting; think somewhat low-magic Pathfinder, if that means anything to you, though the game will be entirely freeform. In terms of the victim-protagonist's power and abilites, think no higher than what a 7th level character could do.

There will be smuttiness, almost certainly of a strongly non-consensual nature, whether that means straight up rape or otherwise. Your character will ultimately be a victim, and the villain(s) in question will be large, monstrous, and scary. They may have certain animal features, but there will not be any bestiality.

Ask questions, share interest, post your character idea, etc. I want a physical description (picture optional), a short bio, and any important characteristics. Also mention if there is anything you absolutely don't want to happen to the character, absolutely do want, etc.

Koyume

Okay, I've gotten a few promising replies so far; thank you all for expressing interest.  >:)

Now, just a few quick questions for everyone; are you Interested, Not Interested, or 'Surprise Me' Interested in the following: Futanari/Hermaphroditic encounters, tentacles, prehensile phalli, mutliple phalli?

I'd like to feature exotic anatomy of some (or multiple) sort(s), but I need to know if people are bothered by any of the above.