Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jstarz

Granted you get turnips instead.

I wish Hulu.com had older Simpsons episodes on it.

Inkidu

Quote from: jstarz on October 08, 2008, 03:57:56 PM
Granted you get turnips instead.

I wish Hulu.com had older Simpsons episodes on it.
(Me too.) Wish granted but they're too old and carved on stones. And those eat up bandwidth!

I wish I had a Coca-a-Cola.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Bliss

Granted, but it has a human phallus in it.

I wish I couls produce or eradicate healthy piercings at any locations of choice throughout my body by sheer force of will.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

Quote from: Bliss on October 08, 2008, 09:37:13 PM
Granted, but it has a human phallus in it.

I wish I couls produce or eradicate healthy piercings at any locations of choice throughout my body by sheer force of will.
Wish granted, but in experimentation you put twenty studs and loops in your pancreas and left lung, not to mention your duodenum. You die of blood loss.

I wish for a team of totally loyal killer, flying monkeys! :D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Idej

Granted, but they have short-term memory loss so they can not remember a single that you order for them to do unless you repeat it to them constantly so it becomes long-term memory.

I wish that I could be in command of the 501st Stormtrooper Legion.

Doomsday

Granted. You are the new president of the 501st Stormtrooper's Veterans Legion. You sit around on your old butt all day remembering the olden days when you fought against Luke Skywalker and his pals.

SinXAzgard21

I wish I was an actual Sith Lord.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Idej

Granted, but as soon as you become one you are killed by your apprentice when he stabs in the head with a lightsaber.

I wish that I could be the Commander of the entire army of the Confederacy of Independent Systems(CIS), instead of General Grievous leading it.

WyldRanger

Quote from: Idej on October 09, 2008, 11:18:31 AM
Granted, but as soon as you become one you are killed by your apprentice when he stabs in the head with a lightsaber.

I wish that I could be the Commander of the entire army of the Confederacy of Independent Systems(CIS), instead of General Grievous leading it.

Granted, but just like Grievous you meet and unsavory end that is entirely "uncivilized".

I wish I was a Jedi in the Old Republic era.

Kalen

Quote from: Xana on October 09, 2008, 11:28:29 AM
Granted, but just like Grievous you meet and unsavory end that is entirely "uncivilized".

I wish I was a Jedi in the Old Republic era.

Granted.  You're now a figment of our imaginations, ignored by most and obsessed over by some.

I wish that my old verve for writing would return.

Emmaline

Granted. Your muse returns and you hole up in your room writing, only you forget your friends and family. All to write 'just one more page' That was weeks ago, you are unshaven, you smell and you have junk food wrappers and take out boxes piled around you.

I wish I knew how to play guitar

Idej

Granted, but you are now an expert in Guitar Hero.

I wish that I wasn't surrounded by idiots when I was in High School.

MusicNeverDies

Granted, but you're surrounded by idiots now.

I wish I could read course material faster.

Inkidu

Wish granted. You can read faster but remember less. So you have to read it more times to get it down.

I wish I owned the supercollider.  

jstarz

Granted, but the feds nab you for having radioactive materials without the proper documentation.

I wish I didn't eat as much as I did tonight.

MusicNeverDies

Granted, you don't eat ever again. Sorry but you're now dead.

I wish I could type in multiple windows at once.

jstarz

Granted but as you do so that annoying paperclip help thing in word keeps popping up twice as much.

I wish my knees would stop hurting.

Inkidu

Wish granted you're in a horrible mongoose wrangling accident and they gnaw off your legs. Everything below the thigh had to be amputated.

I wish I could give everyone in the world a swift kick in the rear, simultaneously.

jstarz

Granted, but several of those people have shotguns and are willing to use them...

I wish my pens won't run out of ink.

shadowheart

Granted, but they have sealed tips so they cannot be used to write.

I wish I could travel to a fantasy realm with real elves and all.

jstarz

Granted, but you're addicted to peyote.

I wish my stress toy won't break.

WyldRanger

Granted, but you end up using it all the time because you're entire existence depends on adding stress to everything.

I wish I lived closer to my friends.

Inkidu

Wish granted. As some sick Halloween joke they sew themselves to you to make a strange Siamese freak-show. Now they're never far away.

I wish they allowed pets in my dormitory, I miss my cat...

jstarz

Granted but you're allergic to the dog that your roommate brings in.

I wish the scroll wheel on my mouse worked.

OllieGarkey

Wish granted, but you lose your hand in a freak gardening accident the next day, making the point moot.

I wish I didn't need more than 3 hours of sleep a night.