Rise of the Horde(Recruiting: Fantasy, Slavery, Extreme, Sandbox)

Started by Drake Valentine, January 06, 2016, 12:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

summoner2183

Drake Valentine

Updated sheet template in, it is under, second post.

Again, I will be pretty busy and slow till later at night on upcoming Sunday or Monday at latest I should be more free available to look at any sheets and/or address additional inquiries.

-DV

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Ghostraven

I'm thinking about a Drow Female Master. I'll start thinking about details and a character sheet.

TTYL

Ghostraven

Roen

By the way, I am going to play a slave, an ex-human commander slave, but only if I could find any masters interested in MxM >_>

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Drake Valentine

Added player roles seeking under interest tally. Mostly as quick link to profiles if someone wishes to plan something out with said pairings to that seeking user.

Edit: Also quick templates of my own WIP characters.

WIP Master Template
General Basics
Name:
Gorgrim Gorzack
Aliases:
N/A
Master
Race:
Orc
Sexuality:
Heterosexual

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance:
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 180lbs of sheer tone muscle.
Hair Color: Ebony
Eye Color: Red
Distinguishing Marks: Various battle scars
Personality:
WIP
Strengths:
Hand to hand combat. Although he does not show it often, he has learned how to move his body enough and make use of his former training into a makeshift fighting style. It is nothing refine, mainly some straight up dirty brawling using whatever is in his vicinity.
Keen eye observation. He takes note of everything outside and inside of combat alike. Details, details, details, that is his way of life and the only way he maintains his survival.
Endurance. His body is able to take as much as a beating as it is in dishing out. Also he is no stranger to abuse as former life for an Orc such is often common.
Dual Wielding. Gorgrim’s biggest of combat capabilities is his ambidexterity to use two weapons simultaneously in battle.
Throwing. Another combat technique he has picked up over the years and that is the ability to fling a weapon into another target with deadly accuracy and force.
Strength. He is a brute, well stronger than the average human, capable of wielding some heavier weapons with ease.
Dexterity. His tribe valued swiftness in battle as a result he is quick on his feet and isn’t afraid of performing various dodges or tumbles to avoid danger.
Weaknesses:
Two Handed Weapons. Has no training in such, though he could probably use them, he would rather be dual wielding one handed weapons or fighting unarmed.
Extreme Cold. He grew up in more arid regions, his body may be used to heat, but cold weather is something he detests and his abilities are lessen in such climate.
Strength. His tribe preferred a balance of body muscle; enough where they will be unhindered in being just as fast as they may be strong.  As a result, he is not as strong as the typical or more ‘brutish’ orcs out there.
Lack of Armor. He does not wear armor, sees no need of being protected behind precious metal. His body may be exposed, but in turn he can move unhindered. Plus he is already quite 'strapped' out with the weapons he carries on him.
Mannerism. He does not know the cultures of more civilized worlds well. His kindred are truly seen more savage and barbaric in nature.
Language. He can fluently speak orc, but does not fully grasp or understand common speech. As a result, when he speaks common, his sentences are usually butchered and generally hard for some to understand.
Magic: He is not that talented in it nor understands it well. Magic is still a foreign thing to him and those excelling in such can make him squeamish.
Powers:
He has no magic, he is only slightly spiritual.
Beast Tongue- Canines: He can understand and speak beast tongue of canines. His affinity is more towards wolf like beasts as they are usually the most intelligent of canine species and a prime example are the two wargs under his control. He can lead other hounds astray, but usually they may have masters or other owners; whereas wolves will always recognize one who sets himself apart as their ‘alpha.’
History:
WIP

Other Information
Dislikes:

Player Ons:

Player Offs:

Character Ons:

Character Offs:

Relations:

Additional:
This character will be tailored around extremities. Therefore, if you are not looking for cruel master who may rape, humiliate, abuse, and subjugate your character to potential beastality; best avoid him.
Wargs
Burguul

Drautran

WIP Arena NPC Overseer Template

Name:
Neesha The Vile
Race:
Demon
Sexuality:
Homosexual (Females/Futas)
Appearance:
Height: 9'0”
Weight: 200lbs of toned muscle.
Hair Color: Ebony
Eye Color: Red/Green
Distinguishing Marks: Her tattoos. Her Horns.
Bio:
Neesha is the offspring between one of the many forged marriages of Teraheart and Cerabuhm; as a result, she has some high aptitude in both magic and physical prowess but compared to the truer bloodlines of those two she is still much weaker in both regards. Given the slow age of bloodline, she did not partake in the wars within Gandona. Nividale was much different through the later span of conquest, engaging within it at her late teens by mortal standards. She aided in the inevitable capture and destruction of many races once forged societies with the beasts that she begun to tame and summon upon that continent.

For the next few decades, a lapse in time before the next large war upon one of the remaining continents, she traveled the various realms in search of other beasts to add to her collection. All sorts of monstrosities were claimed from different lands, forced into submission and servitude of her. From giant insects, to basilisks, to mimics, dragons, and all sorts of fiends and creatures. One may name it and chances are it is indeed already in her collection and if not, well, it is only a matter of time she seeks it out and makes it hers. Those of lesser lifespans she tends to breed as for others, she merely seeks a new one out once age or something else takes its life. After all, being a demon is living part of the challenge and hunting and taming beasts isn't anything more than a simple game for her.

As for games, that is how she now makes her living within Old Warren. After the horde managed to seized such a lovely town with a grandeur of an Arena, she has made it a fine exhibit for various other monsters and creatures to be brought within. She rarely uses her own sources, unless spectators are looking for something more exotic. It is a never ending cycle of commerce for her, aiding in fluctuating trade between races, often paying money, slaves, or other won trinkets or services for certain beasts to go to the arena.
Permissions:
GM Only.
Additional:
She is the Overseer to the Arena and offspring between two powerful demon alliances. (Though she holds no royal titles.)
Powers:
Enchantment: Alter Property: She can give various items and even individuals different effects such as making them stronger, heavier, slower, etc for limited time. She often uses this to either empower herself or the beasts under her command.
Conjuration: Summoning: Her other main magic expertise, she has specialized in the art of summoning other worldly creatures. These beasts are ones that she has subjugated over the centuries under her command. It is rare for her to use such, more often resulting to what creatures are brought into the arena currently to entertain the audiences.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

summoner2183

Drake Valentine

Sounds good, no rush. Also I will likely get character thread and OOC up ideally by tomorrow. Today is going to be rather busy for me.

Drake Valentine

Also, my tallying may slightly be off, I think I got everyone so far of what they express interest in, maybe not everyone gender wise for those characters. Might be a few hiccups if I missed some people by accident or got some things wrong.

More importantly, if you are seeking anything, please make note of what you are looking for and I will update that tidbit in. I try to keep that feature on the recruitment page in case any newcomers swing by and stroll through the lists and take interest in that of what another player is seeking for a role to be partner with. Of course, I would also like, if possible, for ya'll to plot among yourselves in any potential pairings if of private slave / Master or Mistress mesh up.

And if someone fulfills the role you are looking for, please let me know as well so I can cross it out as taken.

Best

-DV

Relikai

Still a WIP

Shimazaki Haruna

General Basics
Name: Shimazaki Haruna

Aliases: "The Holy Blade"

Race: Human

Sexuality: Heterosexual

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance:
Height - 163cm
Weight - 54kg

36C - 24 - 34

Personality: Shimazaki Haruna is a warrior maiden filled with optimism upon joining the Battle Maidens of the local Shrine. Always looking out for her juniors, Haruna was often strict but gentle when teaching them the ways of Magic and Swordplay. Being an introvert, Haruna hardly communicates with males, except for official business and very rarely, small talk. Although she has low physical strength, Haruna prides herself in mixing magic and quick sword work to defeat her enemies. She believes that her will and faith would carry her and the defending races to victory against the Horde as long as there is belief.

Strengths: Capable Magic User, Strong-Willed, Good with Swords.

Weaknesses:Shy around Males, Prideful, Low Physical Strength.

Powers: Abjuration: Force Field Generation

History: Born in the Far East, Shimazaki Haruna traveled as a teenager with caravans, picking up martial skills with the guards and occasionally helping to defend caravans against bandits with rocks and sticks. Joining the Oyakoko Shrine at the age of 8, Haruna trained as a Shrine Maiden before converting to the Shine's famous Battle Maidens, known for their purity and commitment against the forces of evil. When the Horde came, Haruna was stationed in Old Warren as she fought to defend her initiates during the breakthrough. It was there that Haruna was beaten and captured, stripped of her armour and left in bare rags to protect her modesty.

Other Information

Dislikes: Males, the Horde, Perverts.

Ons & Offs

Player Ons: Rough Sex / Dry Sex, Nonconsensual, Oral, Teasing...

Player Offs: Scat, Toilet Play, Excessive Violence, Scarring/Mutiliation, Basically no extremes.

Character Ons: Same as Player

Character Offs: Same as Player

Relations: None at the Moment

Additional: None at the Moment

BeckyAnnn

Still reading but at first glance this looks very interesting. 

If I join I will most likely play a human slave, preferably personal so that her use will require approval of her master/mistress.

But I have some catching up to do first.

Amarlo

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 12, 2016, 08:09:09 AM
More importantly, if you are seeking anything, please make note of what you are looking for and I will update that tidbit in. I try to keep that feature on the recruitment page in case any newcomers swing by and stroll through the lists and take interest in that of what another player is seeking for a role to be partner with. Of course, I would also like, if possible, for ya'll to plot among yourselves in any potential pairings if of private slave / Master or Mistress mesh up.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for exactly, at this point. I do know that I'm looking for a male master to either take my character captive, purchase her or steal her from another. Someone that doesn't have a problem with a fact that I have absolutely no interest in playing out threesomes or orgies. Ideally it would be nice if my character became a cherished and treatured possession of said master, but that won't at all be required. :P

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Relikai on June 12, 2016, 12:45:28 PM
Still a WIP

Miyuki the Serene

General Basics
Name: Konayama Miyuki

Aliases: 'Milky'

Race: Human

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance:
Height - 155cm
Weight - 49kg

32C - 24 - 34

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:
Things they may suck at. Ideally, I want to see a con for every pro one may list for a character.
Powers:
If applicable. 
Only one Magic Field subcategory can be pursued and one magic field only(only exception to this rule are demons.)
Example: Orc (Evocation – Elemental Manipulation(Fire)) That Orc cannot use other magic outside of that field, even other types of Evocation or other manipulation within elemental manipulation, can only control fire and fire only. In other words, magic is purely treated strictly towards one field of study or expertise in this game.
Non Magical Races: Minotaurs, Satyrs/Fauns, Ogres, Gnolls, Beastmen(Exception: Rat People,) Tribal Elves, Amazonians/Barbarians, Alraune
Sealed Magical Races: Angels (Most other races may also have something to seal or control their magic if it is dangerous.)

Magic Fields and Examples

Abjuration: The power to protect/heal.   
        Armor Summoning
        Force-Field Generation
        Resurrection
        Healing

Conjuration: The power to transport living and non-living things.
        Creation
        Summoning
        Teleportation

Divination: The power to gain information.
        Extrasensory Perception
        Magic Sensing

Enchantment: The power to influence the minds/emotions or alter aliments of objects.
        Alter Property
        Emotion Manipulation
        Invocation
        Mental Manipulation

Evocation: The power to control the forces of Nature for a variety of effects.
        Elemental Manipulation (Must chose one element to major in: Fire, water, wind, light, earth, or dark)
        Energy Manipulation (Must chose one source to major in)
        Telekinesis

Illusion: The power to create illusions.
        Disappearing
        Psychosomatic Illusion
        Subjective Reality: create illusions that become partially real.

Necromancy: The power to manipulate the forces of Death.
       Animate/Reanimation
       Undead Manipulation
       Ectoplasm Manipulation

Transmutation: The power to transform living or non-living things.
        Elemental Transmutation
        Energy Transmutation
        Humanoid Transmutation
        Creature Transmutation       
        Shapeshifting

History:
A paragraph or so of one’s upbringing.  Feel free to make up whatever nations and whatnot, keep in mind the with the horde invasion, most of the fantasy world has been conquered/enslaved. Right now Andelia is the only continent still under active war with its invaders.

Other Information
Dislikes:
If applicable. Nonsexual things.
Player Ons:
General player ons/kinks. Feel free to quicker list to an O/Os or Preferences or both page. This is only here as a means of something that may be different from what your character's ons/offs may be. (Such as you maybe wanting your character to be victimized, clearly would be something they may not like unless they are masochist.)
Player Offs:
General offs as far as adult content and whatnot, feel free to link as well if either page is up.
Character Ons:
The naughty bits, if same as player then state so.
Character Offs:
Other naughty bits, if same as player, state so.
Relations:
Be it towards NPCs or worked out relations involving other players’ characters.
Additional:
Anything not covered, feel free to change ‘additional’ as well to anything else you may wish to include and list afterwards following that. Otherwise list NA or delete the additional section.

[float=right][img height=350]IMGURLHERE(Art/anime/whatnot preferred)[/img][/float]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]General Basics[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Aliases:[/b]

[b]Status:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sexuality: [/b]

[b]Gender: [/b]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]More In-depth Knowledge[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Appearance: [/b]

[b]Personality: [/b]

[b]Strengths: [/b]

[b]Weaknesses: [/b]

[b]Powers: [/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]Other Information[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Player Ons:[/b]

[b]Player Offs:[/b]

[b]Character Ons: [/b]

[b]Character Offs:[/b]

[b]Relations:[/b]

[b]Additional:[/b]

Again, leaning towards more art for images vs real people.

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on June 12, 2016, 03:44:20 PM
Still reading but at first glance this looks very interesting. 

If I join I will most likely play a human slave, preferably personal so that her use will require approval of her master/mistress.

But I have some catching up to do first.

Thanks for interest. ^^

Quote from: Amarlo on June 12, 2016, 05:23:19 PM
I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for exactly, at this point. I do know that I'm looking for a male master to either take my character captive, purchase her or steal her from another. Someone that doesn't have a problem with a fact that I have absolutely no interest in playing out threesomes or orgies. Ideally it would be nice if my character became a cherished and treatured possession of said master, but that won't at all be required. :P

I'll update that in, eventually.

Drake Valentine

Updated OOC and Character Thread links up top, left hand corner on first initial post. These are still WIPs in themselves and may be pretty link heavy/semi-coded at a later date. Post in either after being accepted by me.

Feel free to browse otherwise till then. I already accepted a couple of sheets through PM.

summoner2183

Do we send in the Bios to you, or what Drake? And the trolls you are mentioning...are they just regular trolls or maybe those World of Warcraft-esque Trolls?

Drake Valentine

Quote from: summoner2183 on June 14, 2016, 07:49:35 PM
Do we send in the Bios to you, or what Drake? And the trolls you are mentioning...are they just regular trolls or maybe those World of Warcraft-esque Trolls?

Preferably PM me it if it is NSFW or you can also feel free to post here.

As for trolls, either or is fine with me.

summoner2183

General Basics
Name: Kardak Stonefist

Aliases:

Race: Stone Troll

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: Kardak is  quite tall, around 8-9 feet tall and has bluish green skin that is hard and rocky, and almost armorlike. He has a few warts here and there, but does not smell foul though he has lanky muscular arms and a rather impressive girth to his trollhood. He is not the most good looking person, but amongst his fellow trolls, he is one of the most... at least.. good looking so to speak.

Personality: Kardak is a very simple minded troll, with all the temperaments of a troll. Rather slow to anger, but once enraged he can be pretty nasty to anyone. He is also a bit lusty and sees all slaves, females as cocksleeves and humiliate and degrade them sometimes... but to those who has submitted to him would find that his treatment of them... while still degrading and humiliating... can be slightly better than those who choose to resist and defy him.

Strengths: He has a great amount of stamina and strength, and he has a very acidic stomach juice that he can use as a weapon sometimes. He also has very tough rock like skin and not easy to damage and extremely resistant towards magic attacks.

Weaknesses: Kardak, while amongst all trolls is the most intelligent one so to speak... he is still a bit dim witted and can be manipulated by smarter people somewhat. His weakness is also fire and fire based weapons.

Powers: None, just highly resistant towards magic and very hard rock like skin.

History: Kardak was born to the chief of his people and his mate, and they lived in the Stonecrag Mountains where they sometimes come down and prey on unsuspecting passersby and steal the occasional cattle. When Kardak was of age, after he was regarded as a fully grown troll and warrior... his clan tradition prohibits him from staying within the mountain and he has been travelling from mountain range to mountain range seeking a place to fight and claim territory when he came across this Horde. He thought it would be a good idea and join up, and who knows... he might get a name for himself to lay claim to a territory of his own to find a mate and breed.

Other Information

Dislikes: Fire, People who call him stupid.

Player Ons: Raping Females, Degradation, HUmiliation, Watersports

Player Offs: Scat, Gore, VOre, Snuff

Character Offs: Same as PLayer

Relations: He deeply wants to emulate what his family and clan has done and find a mate to breed with in the future.

Additional:Kardak likes busty females whom he likes to degrade and humiliate and enjoy impaling them upon his cock.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: summoner2183 on June 14, 2016, 09:05:36 PM

General Basics
Name: Kardak Stonefist

Aliases:

Race: Stone Troll

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: Kardak is  quite tall, around 8-9 feet tall and has bluish green skin that is hard and rocky, and almost armorlike. He has a few warts here and there, but does not smell foul though he has lanky muscular arms and a rather impressive girth to his trollhood. He is not the most good looking person, but amongst his fellow trolls, he is one of the most... at least.. good looking so to speak.

Personality: Kardak is a very simple minded troll, with all the temperaments of a troll. Rather slow to anger, but once enraged he can be pretty nasty to anyone. He is also a bit lusty and sees all slaves, females as cocksleeves and humiliate and degrade them sometimes... but to those who has submitted to him would find that his treatment of them... while still degrading and humiliating... can be slightly better than those who choose to resist and defy him.

Strengths: He has a great amount of stamina and strength, and he has a very acidic stomach juice that he can use as a weapon sometimes. He also has very tough rock like skin and not easy to damage and extremely resistant towards magic attacks.

Weaknesses: Kardak, while amongst all trolls is the most intelligent one so to speak... he is still a bit dim witted and can be manipulated by smarter people somewhat. His weakness is also fire and fire based weapons.

Powers: None, just highly resistant towards magic and very hard rock like skin.

History: Kardak was born to the chief of his people and his mate, and they lived in the Stonecrag Mountains where they sometimes come down and prey on unsuspecting passersby and steal the occasional cattle. When Kardak was of age, after he was regarded as a fully grown troll and warrior... his clan tradition prohibits him from staying within the mountain and he has been travelling from mountain range to mountain range seeking a place to fight and claim territory when he came across this Horde. He thought it would be a good idea and join up, and who knows... he might get a name for himself to lay claim to a territory of his own to find a mate and breed.

Other Information

Dislikes: Fire, People who call him stupid.

Player Ons: Raping Females, Degradation, HUmiliation, Watersports

Player Offs: Scat, Gore, VOre, Snuff

Character Offs: Same as PLayer

Relations: He deeply wants to emulate what his family and clan has done and find a mate to breed with in the future.

Additional:Kardak likes busty females whom he likes to degrade and humiliate and enjoy impaling them upon his cock.

That is fine, feel free to add to character thread; and with that I must head off to work.  (Also the image didn't load for me after I saw link in quote, dunno if it is cause my network being ridiculously slow at this point or actual direct link issue.)

mcmuffinfluffin

I'd like to join this. I like the idea of playing on orc master that is apart of the Horde. Still reading through the world info currently.

BeckyAnnn

NightHawk429

Well, this particular group has me very intrigued, I would very much like to join. But as it is getting kind of late where I'm at, I think I will just peruse the world building post and post my character sheet come morning when I am better acquainted with the world you have set out. I see a lot of potential for an incredibly fun game here.

Drake Valentine

Hello and thanks for interest. ^-^

If either of you have any inquires, let me know and no rush, feel free to take your times.

Edit: Updated interest ratio. Numbers represented approved ratio the parentheses and numbers in middle express interest in that number and are not included in the total active roster, just potential future additions.

Also after a few more masters I may(as much as I do not want to do it) have to cut them out for an amount of time till more slaves fluctuate. Not that I am doing it any time soon, just a heads up warning if there continues to be a growing imbalance.

This may not apply in rule to someone who is a slave that is seeking a particular master/mistress and hasn't found them or vice versa depending on ratio imbalances.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 15, 2016, 07:55:21 AM
Hello and thanks for interest. ^-^

If either of you have any inquires, let me know and no rush, feel free to take your times.

Edit: Updated interest ratio. Numbers represented approved ratio the parentheses and numbers in middle express interest in that number and are not included in the total active roster, just potential future additions.

Also after a few more masters I may(as much as I do not want to do it) have to cut them out for an amount of time till more slaves fluctuate. Not that I am doing it any time soon, just a heads up warning if there continues to be a growing imbalance.

This may not apply in rule to someone who is a slave that is seeking a particular master/mistress and hasn't found them or vice versa depending on ratio imbalances.

Well I will pull back my master since I have submitted two characters one a master and the other a slave.   It is only fair,  as everyone else has submitted only one character.    If such is needed,  just let me know dear if you decide such.   

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on June 15, 2016, 09:15:57 AM
Well I will pull back my master since I have submitted two characters one a master and the other a slave.   It is only fair,  as everyone else has submitted only one character.    If such is needed,  just let me know dear if you decide such.   

Oh no. you are fine. Again, it isn't something that I will immediately do and again, not sure if you may or may not be planning with any existing slaves currently. Besides, you are multi-rolling as is. ;)