Started by Saphir, December 14, 2014, 03:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Togashi

Satsu

Name: Togashi, Satsu
Blood Type: B+
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 220
Physical Appearance: "Appearances are deceiving." This phrase captures him almost perfectly. Standing at 6'1" Satsu is by no means a short man. His 220 pound frame is deceptively slim, his muscles not terribly defined. But don't let it fool you, he is a very athletic person. He gets his dark hair from one parent, and his bright blue eyes from the other.

Hobbies: Art, Kendo, Iaijutsu, Running, History, Martial Arts.
Favorite Food: Okonomiyaki
Least Favorite Food: Cake
Favorite Subject: History
Least Favorite Subject: Math(despite doing very well.)

Personality: Kind-hearted, and gentle by nature, Satsu has always believed that those who acquire strength should find ways to use it for the betterment of others. This quiet man enjoys being able to fall back into the shadows, unless a fight were to break out. Because of the training he'd gone through in his youth, Satsu grew up a capable swordsman and combatant in martial arts. However, he is often found resorting to words rather than combat in a fight. Even with friends in a fight, he will get between them and attempt to defuse the situation with words, leaving fighting and violence as a final solution.
Background:

His past is a mystery, even to himself. As a child Satsu was involved in an accident leaving him with no memories of before he was twelve. With no parents to turn to, Satsu was raised by a kindly monk who insisted he be called "Grandpa." Raised in the Shinto shrine, Satsu learned many rituals, even stating he wanted to be a priest one day. But his "Grandfather" saw a spark in him that cried out for the past. This could have been Satsu pining for the memories he'd lost, or something else. But the old monk encouraged the growing boy to study history, legends, myths, and more. This spark grew into a blazing inferno after a time.

A small boy even as a teenager, Satsu was often picked on and teased. Having returned one day in torn and dirty clothing, he convinced his grandfather to teach him martial arts. Like any victim, Satsu wanted to get back at his tormentors and used the fighting styles his grandfather taught him to put one boy in the hospital. To his great dismay even after physical therapy, the boy never fully recovered requiring a brace for the rest of his life. This lesson had taught Satsu much more than he ever knew he could learn, growing up fighting only defensively, and never as recklessly as he had before. More often than not, he allowed others to work frustration off on him, rather than fight back and risk crippling them.

In High School, he found a love of the ancient histories and archeology, more than he'd ever had before, studying whenever he could. When he wasn't at Kendo practice, he was often nose deep buried in a book about Ancient Rome, Greece, or other civilizations and myths. He wasn't sure what drew him to it, but the stories of the past always seemed to click.

---
Knight Appearance

Senshi/Knight Identity: Pluto Knight

Equipment/Weapons:
Moonlight Blade
- An Iaido sword designed for quick draw combat, swift maneuvers, and made of a metal that can sheer through diamonds like they were made of candy. The Moonlight Blade gives off light equivalent to a full moon, when drawn.

Pluto Quasar Watch

Pluto emblazoned Teletia S-C

Attacks:
Darkness Strike - With a slash of his sword, a curved blade of black energy is sent at the enemy at high velocity.

Underworld Judgement - Drawing energy into his hands, Satsu lets loose with a barrage of crimson energy bolts.

Black Dragon Fang - Shadows swirl around Satsu as he channels this attack, creating dragon heads surrounding each of his hands. With every unarmed strike, he releases the black flames of the underworld, intent on engulfing and burning away his enemies.

Blessing of Fu Leng - Calling on the shadows around him, Satsu can seal any wound he has received, allowing him to continue fighting. This does not fully heal them but does stop bleeding, helps accelerate Satsu's natural healing, and can even act as armor.

Weaknesses:
Sense of duty - Satsu believes his duty as a knight is absolute, and must come before all else.

Loss of memory - Satsu has always been plagued by the loss of his childhood, and memories of his parents.

Shadowed Heart - Despite his discipline and kindness, a darkness has pulled at the core of his soul for as long as he can remember.

--
Turn Ons & Offs:
I like to keep an open mind, but I would prefer to stay away from Gore and Scat. Everything else is pretty well okay to me.

Theme Song:
Fear Not This Night

Vampricprincessty

Saphir

Togashi and D12, welcome board. I shall update the roster tonight.

D12

Quote from: Angiejuusan
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

Katra Alexion

You forgot to add me and S.Knight to character list too  C:)

DarkNevaeh

Wolfy

No one has called Sailor Uranus? :3

Saphir

I thought I added the Saturns and Dark....oh well, I've been on and off pain killers the last two months and I have been loopy as fuck. Maybe it was in my head but I will get the lists updated.  >.<

As for Uranus, she is def open.  Feel free to apply.  :D

D12

*resists obvious 'uranus is open' joke*
Quote from: Angiejuusan
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

Muse

*Chuckles* 

Do you still need generals?  Sorry I vanished on you. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Saphir

Yessir, make your app and send it to meee plz and thank you.

Katra Alexion

Yes, Muse - Come to the Dark Side. We had moist dark chocolate chip cookies!