Eliza and Friends' 1vs1/Solo Genderswap Roleplays

Started by Eliza, December 09, 2009, 02:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

Callie Del Noire

Eliza

If a group game like this is to work, we need someone who willing to be the Alpha. I was going to be an omega myself, so if you have anyone you know who would like to be an Alpha wolf, then let them know. Or should I just fish one in the request forum?

Grizzly

We few, we happy few, we band of writers;
For they this day that share words with me
Shall be my fellow; be they ne'er so vile,

Eliza

If you guys are still interested in the shewolf game, I will try to post a dedicated interested thread separate of this one.

I'm also have a drive to start a pure genderswap group game, not focusing on a single type of transformation, welcoming the many avenues it may happen. It's mostly because I've been ready genderswap books lately.

Al Terego

Eliza

The second group game is based on stories from a e-book called QuantoLabs Inc.

towerhouse

Quote from: Eliza on May 01, 2016, 08:02:51 PM

I'm also have a drive to start a pure genderswap group game, not focusing on a single type of transformation, welcoming the many avenues it may happen. It's mostly because I've been ready genderswap books lately.

I'm interested in genderswap games in general. 

Also, kinda curious which books you have been reading and if there's any good ones you recommend.  =)
-TH

On/Offs

krakenknight

Quote from: Eliza on May 01, 2016, 08:02:51 PM

Tell me more of this.

Al Terego

I found an interesting summary of Transgender SF here.
Although the works of Piers Anthony are conspicuously missing.

Eliza

Callie Del Noire

ReijiTabibito

I might be up for the group game, though not necessarily a werewolf-based one.  What did you have in mind?

Eliza

One loosely based on Quantolabs Inc. The genderswap route would be mostly science fiction, though it can also be paranormal, which can be inspired by the organization in the Hell boy films, though no demons or rasputin.

ReijiTabibito

I'm not quite familiar with that particular name...can I PM you with either of the ideas I had?  Also, would there be an overall story?

towerhouse

Thanks for the list of booKS and Quantolab sounds fun.

I like playing testosterone jocks who are feminized into a hot chick.  I get a kick out of it. 
-TH

On/Offs

Eliza

The Group Genderswap Roleplay thread has been made, but I still need to add the two or three plots I've came up with to the post, so you can just bookmark it for now.

Also, I'm trying to get an Admin to move this thread to the Solos thread.

Eliza

*Takes off the sheets off the various furniture and tables*

*Dust flies about*

*COUGH COUGH*

Callie Del Noire

playfullchick76

Al Terego

Callie Del Noire