Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galanthor

wait! haven't i tied you to the bed? you were not allowed to leave it yet. I hate you for keep defying me

Divine Drivel

Hate is a powerful word. Powerful enough to break us up.
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Galanthor

You keep reminding me of how devine you are, but you know i get allergic from holy stuff, can't be with you anymore

Divine Drivel

You keep breaking up with me but you keep coming back. I am tired of putting up with a fickle-minded person. Away with you.
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Galanthor

only because you put that leash on me! But i found out how to open it and now i'm gone forever!

Divine Drivel

Forever is not long enough for you to be gone for good. I'm done with this! And I'm most certainly done with you.

DeadCell

You're staying in that intro thread where you belong. Now you've got to listen to me. Do you have any idea what you've got to look forward to if you stay here with me?
We both know you belong unapproved. If you're approved when your intro thread is over, you'll regret it, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. but soon, for the rest of your life. I'm no good at being noble, kid, but it's pretty obvious that the problems of an unapproved member and an approved member don't amount to a hill of beans in on this crazy forum.

I think I just butchered one of the greatest fairwell speaches ever spoke in a film.

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Divine Drivel

Ah, Casablanca. An epic film that you simply couldn't help but bastardize. What does that make you, hmm? I'd tell you but I think it would simply fly over your inconsiderate head. So while you're busy feeling that awful remorse for an unforgivable and very theatrical mishap, I also want to remind you that taunting my current state of being unapproved is .... I can't. I can't even begin to tell you. You hurt me.

*Cue weeping orchestra*

Now please. Just go.

*Quiet sobs while rocking self in a corner*

Galanthor

If you don't go now, you'll rue it. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but surely when i start taking out my crop and then for the rest of the spanking.

Autumn52

You never look at me that way. *sighs* It is obvious that you like her better. That's OK, I will go find someone who will look at me like that. Have a wonderful life. Bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Galanthor

As a readhead you have no soul, yet you keep seducing me with those soulless eyes, i'm to scared to go on with it

Autumn52

I wanted you to tattoo my name on your arm but you have that other girls name on there. Do you even know my name? *cries*  I can't go no like this. Bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Galanthor

You are dressed, i can't live with a girl that wears clothes, I think you'll find the door yourself

Autumn52

I found the door and I also found a new swim suit that is cute. Thanks for releasing me. Bye

Flaming

Enough, all those redheads you keep as avatars, you know I have this craving, and I can't stand this never ending tease any longer.

Divine Drivel

Flaming a redhead is my number one pet peeve. Here's your ring, a one way ticket out of the country and a there's the door. Straight ahead. Yes, right there. Open it and leave.

Flaming

OK i'll go. Wait! this is my home. You go.

Divine Drivel

You were the one who broke up with me. You go!

Flaming

Are you kidding me? the name on the mortgage is mine, so leave.

SummerWhispers

Now where did I put that bucket of ice water.....

Tie me up and go to sleep will you.

Flaming

You are an icy person, do you know that? That fetish of yours about ice buckets, at first I thought were for the champagne...

SummerWhispers

I like the tropical weather, and the heat...but I have found you are a bit to hot
And there is that habit of tying me up after having your way with, and falling asleep, I had a time getting untied you know.

Flaming

... still complaining about that, it's history by now, was millions of years ago. And then: is so hard to get an hold on you that once I manage it I'm tired and try to keep you already tied for next time. Are you really blaming me for that. You are impossible.

SummerWhispers

Ha not true... it was just last week..., and still fresh in my mind.
So now I am off to find someone with handcuffs, so at least if they fall asleep I can rattle them and get the to wake up .

Flaming

Always thinking about the past, I live in the present, and plan for the future. I go towards new things, bye