[Picture Plots!] [M/F] [F/F] FM's New Request Thread

Started by FM, October 21, 2011, 11:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FM

C R A V I N G S

Currently craving--- picture plots 3 and 4.

P L O T S

Here's some of my actual plot ideas.  Like, non-smutty, non-pic based ones.

None yet!

P I C T U R E S

Plot ideas -- mostly smutty ones -- inspired by pictures.  None of these pictures are mine, they're owned by their respective owners, blah blah blah don't sue me.  What?  I thought lots of people did this.  Don't judge.

Warning: these pics are plenty NSFW.

1 //
[Character name here] is an underground punk musician, known for some extreme behaviors on stage and off.  One lucky fan is chosen to go out behind the venue with her, for a bit of raunchy fun.

2 //
Krissy -- placeholder name -- decided to invite some friends over -- or a friend -- while her parents were away.  They were reckless and ended up leaving the front door open, inadvertently letting in a burglar who was interested in taking more than just their television.

3 //
Typical secretary plot.  But I had it in mind that we could focus on the ageplay factor -- she'd be eighteen, and her boss would be in his forties or fifties -- and a bit of coercion and reluctance.

4 //
An older woman is out on her morning jog, on a trail in the forest by her house.  She thinks she's alone, so early in the morning, but she runs into a young thief who wants more than just her jewelry.

5 //
Master/pet play, but not with the "you will obey master" kind of guy.  I can explain.

5 //
An older woman with a teenage son suffers a tragic loss -- the death of her beloved husband in a car accident.  Lonely, she decides she wants her son to be the new "man of the house," in a very special way.

I N F O

If you haven't noticed, I use hyphens instead of parenthesis or semicolons.

I have no requirements for post length.  Just give me something to work with -- no one-liners unless the situation calls for it, like during a scene with a bit of action.  I ask that you be able to use legible spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

I have few specific limits.  It's better for me to cross that bridge once we come to it, rather than list it all here.

It should be noted that my writing abilities are proportional to the level of interest I have, the quality of the plot -- i.e. whether it's plot-oriented or smutty -- and the quality of writing that's expected of me.  Don't judge me by my checkered posting history, please -- I like to think my writing has improved quite a bit.

Please PM me if you're interested.  But don't be afraid to give me a little charity bump!  :P

Dani13

wondering about the Master/Pet play (will play F if you want) Sounds interesting.