Ruin the Wish

Started by Blaed, August 22, 2011, 01:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaed

Alright, this game is a little fun, so I thought I would post it here for more people to enjoy. This is how you play:

Make a wish, and let the next poster give you some bizarre result based upon your wish.

Example: I wish I had a million dollars.
Reply: "You get one million dollars and arrested by the police for mysteriously robbing a bank."

So my wish is to fine someone that likes my eyes for just what they are.

Sybl

"A gorgeous lady on the street likes your eyes for just what they are, sadly she walks towards you and is run over by a bus."

I wish I could buy a mansion and live with my love happily ever after.

DeadCell

You get your wish, but unfortunately the mansion was built over an indian burial ground and in the end you both go crazy and kill each other in fits of rage.

I wish a new bass guitar.

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Sybl

You get a new bass guitar, however, no matter what you do, the sound is terrible, and you end up with nothing.

I wish for a sane life.

Aria Darkenwing

You get a sane life in a virtual life.

I wish my headache would go away.
I come from the valley of the gods where meanings are lilting and oblique. ~Ayn Rand

Sybl

Your headache goes away, then a virtual piano falls on you.

I wish today was Thursday.

DeadCell

DUN DUN DUN, ITS MONDAY

I wish it wasnt so humid. :(

Aria Darkenwing

You get transported to Siberia.

I wish to be home.
I come from the valley of the gods where meanings are lilting and oblique. ~Ayn Rand

DeadCell

SIBERIA! Nice o.o

You get home but your family and friends are all Zombies!

Aria Darkenwing

(you're supposed to grant the wish , but make a nasty twist)

try again.

Sybl

Quote from: Aria Darkenwing on August 22, 2011, 09:21:40 AM
(you're supposed to grant the wish , but make a nasty twist)

try again.
He did, he just forgot to make a wish.

Quote from: DeadCell on August 22, 2011, 09:14:22 AM
SIBERIA! Nice o.o

You get home but your family and friends are all Zombies!

Blaed

New wish to get the game going again!

I wish that I understand women unlike any other man before!

mannik

You gain the ability to read women's mind...but cant control it. Every woman you pass on the street, sit next to on the bus, even passing by your office building assails your mind with incesent chatter that quickly drives you insane and ends in a fatal dive out of a top floor window to make the voices stop.

I wish I wasn't so damned tired all the time.

Sybl

For a change you waken feeling so energetic you go to the bank to withdraw money for a vacation and robbers shoot you.

I wish I could create a fractal that was so beautiful it would become famous.

MiaFire

Wish granted but the artist credit, fame and fortunes are given to the person you like least as the "artist".

I wish that I could get the funds I need for building my dream house.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Sybl

An unexpected amount of cash is delivered to you free and clear, you build your dream house, the day you are moving in a meteor hits it.

I wish I was 6 foot tall.

Blaed

Wish granted, but everyone else grows in height to match the same amount you did.

I wish that my hair could have something done to it with out it freaking out.

Sybl

Wish granted, but then it falls out leaving you bald.

I wish I was 20 years younger.

Blaed

You are now 20 years younger, but your retain none of your memories from then to now, leaving you lost and confused as to where you are and how you go there.

I wish I had my own house.

Aria Darkenwing

Quote from: Sybl on August 22, 2011, 12:08:52 PM
He did, he just forgot to make a wish.

He edited his post, and thus granted my wish.  :-)

You turn into a bird and got your bird house.

I wish for world peace.  ;D

mannik

Granted....every human on the face of the planet falls dead of a mysterious illness putting a stop to all war, greed, needless violence and prejudice.

I wish I could fly!

Sybl

Granted. You can fly but have lost use of your vision and crash into a huge building breaking your wing.

I wish I had my dream car.

mannik

Granted, you wake up to find your dream car replacing your old one....problem is its only a hot wheels toy, not the real thing.

I wish for a better job!

Sybl

Granted, you are hired and given multi-million dollar salary, on pay day you are paid in monopoly money.

I wish I was a great author.

mannik

Granted, you are a great writer and everything you write is mind blowing...literally, every time someone reads your work their head explodes.

I wish my farts smelled like cinnamon buns!