Delving into the mind of a monster (females wanted)

Started by Samael Grimaldi, July 04, 2010, 02:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samael Grimaldi

This place is darker than normal, neglect and misery wander the halls filling the air with a tension that instills woe in all who find themselves trapped. The sun sets and the world in this place becomes as dark as the minds of those that call it home; it is in this foul place that the Wormwood Mental Facility stands. This prison kept safe by the massive walls of ice and snow is where the most dangerous criminals of the known world are kept locked away.

One of the leading Criminal Psychiatrists has arrived in the frozen north with the hopes of completing an in-depth profile on the most infamous member of the roster. A uniquely trained man, both deadly and intelligent; as a permanent resident in the mental hospital due to the extreme nature of his crimes and the religious theme of the puzzles he left behind as clues. In the end he willingly turned himself in.

~~~

I'm looking for a female to play the part of the Psychiatrist that has willingly come out to this prison in order to attempt an in-depth profile on the criminal mentioned above. The character will live at the facility for the course of a year, in order to try to fully penetrate the mind of this man and understand what drove him to commit the crimes in question. Their relationship is going to be a bit back and forth between dominant male, submissive female and vice versa. During the process she will develop an attraction to his dark outlook and charming mannerisms while he develops an unhealthy obsession with her.

If you're at all interested in the idea and would like to discuss ideas please send me a PM or post here. I don't know if my On's and Off's are still around, I'll be glad to fill you in via PM if you ask while I attempt to get them posted again.

I've found someone for the part now, but if anyone was interested and would like to come up with another story I'd be happy to brainstorm ideas.

Discord: Archfiend7820