Looking for writing partner.

Started by robitusinz, June 05, 2009, 10:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robitusinz

Yeah, unoriginal subject.  My apologies.

I'm an old hat on E, been away because it's hard to fit all of E's awesomeness into my life.  I do miss writing, though, so I just felt like tossing this up to see if I could connect with a new writing partner.

My goal is to find a female writer...I don't have a particular story in mind, I'm just very flexible and can work off something you may already be thinking about, or we can make something up together.  Plus, I'm adventurous and like to explore, so just filling a thread with MY ideas is very boring to me.  That being said, I'm here for the sex/erotica.  All of my "RPs" are simply excuses for really detailed cybersex.  :D  I do offer a high writing level, I simply like the material to be sex-based, something that arouses us both.  I'm not looking for an out-of-character/real-life girlfriend, nor am I looking to hit on or harass anyone...anybody who wants to PM me with interest can do so comfortably.

To any of my old friends who read this:  Hi!  Please PM me and say hi.  I don't want to go overboard and be all, "I'M BACK!", I'm simply trying to keep a low profile and not let E get too overwhelming, while enjoying a little of its fruits.  :D
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.