Rachubka

Name: Heather Gray
Nickname: Niagara Falls
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 126 lbs.
Virgin: No
Cup Size: 36C
Complexion: Light Tan 
Markings/Tattoos: A tattoo of a feather on her left foot. Goes across her metatarsal-phalaneal joints.
Accessories: Stainless steel clit ring, Green studded barbell navel piercing, Three joined piercings along the lobe of her right ear, a Hello Kitty belt buckle
Past Occupation: Student / Hostess at Applebees

Written Appearance: Niagara had a childhood of sports and a healthy diet of not meat to thank for her lean and trim figure. Nothing too drastic, but her muscles are toned, much like a dancer's or a rock climber's would be. Her chestnut brown hair is often kept out of her face with either a thin headband or a hair tie. If her hair is left to fall, though, it falls just passed her shoulder blades. Dark brown eyes carefully pick out her next hiding spot or cache of goodies.

Personality: Heather was always a bit of a socialite. Despite being a fairly smart girl, she's picked up the habit of the innocent girl act in order to get people to help her out (this was adapted from her college innocent girl act to get people into bed scheme). She doesn't need anyone around her to function, but is much more comfortable having others make decisions for her, especially in the 'We could die because of what you decide' climate that is a zombie apocalypse. The young girl is far from a whore, but she likes to do it.

Likes: A good near death experience, soccer, carbs in general, Febreeze, cars filled with gas and empty roads to drive them on
Dislikes: Very loud or very quiet people, meat, commitment, shuffling feet, unnecessary, lingering noise (think Tic Tacs case in a pocket, or whistling for the sake of it) that she isn't making

Quirks: She loves to kick at things as if they were a soccer ball, like rocks and cans. A little too liberal about her sexual experiences, especially when prompted or nervous. As wishful thinking, she believes Canada is an absolute safe haven and her parents are safe in it! No point in going to try and find them. Doesn't actually believe that.
Education: Second year of Economics & Business studies at college
Talents: A great left footed soccer kick (Was in contention for zombie kill of the week for it once), exceptional stamina, very aware of her body (in regards to dexterity and agility), limited first aid training (requirement for work and self-taught stuff from nursing sports injuries)
Current Ambition: Staying alive is a good one.

Weapons: Mossberg 500 Shotgun (Good point and shoot thing)
Items:
Backpack with clips and straps to hold her shotgun and steel water bottle along the side
Rayban aviator sunglasses often atop her head
A number of headbands and hair ties in a pocket of the pack
A change of clothes, two energy bars, three energy drinks, toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, hair and body wash), little snacks, and an MP3 player with a solar panel sit in her main pouch of the pack
A pair of custom fit running shoes dangle from one of the straps of the bag
A small supply of buckshot shells in the second pocket

Rachubka

... You're not supposed to have the same weapon as me, stupid Dark. I wrote it first just didn't post it first!

Totally jokes.

Dark Deception

I'm going to ask everyone who hasn't changed their Nicknames to the "CITIES" of the states, which they were originally from to change their nicknames. Also, to make adjustments while you can. We need one more guy, and then I'll toss up the run-down explanation with the setting, the rules, and yadda yadda which will also be the character thread.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

RoleplayingMale

Count me in. I'll post my proposed character profile. I know you're not accepting military but will you accept former military (he's been out for a few years) and working as a museum curator in training...

Darkcide

Quote from: Rachubka on October 10, 2010, 12:20:09 PM
... You're not supposed to have the same weapon as me, stupid Dark. I wrote it first just didn't post it first!

Totally jokes.

Hey, nobody told you to copy me! Lol it is cool, I can change it.

Lady Reign

Former military is basically the same thing as military; the training is still there. Plus we already have former military personnel. Someone please make their character as pathetic as mine so I don't die alone >_>

RoleplayingMale

Alright. My proposed character is a museum curator/weapon's geek.

Another idea was a paramedic type character.

Lady Reign

I believe we have a 22year old Doctor with a Masters Degree for first training so...

RoleplayingMale

Lady Reign

I think it'd be an excellent idea though you could still go with the paramedic I suppose. I doubt we'll all be together in one place. Actually, I vote for the paramedic.

RoleplayingMale

The curator too odd a character? I figured an intellectual loner who basically lives in his museum would be an interesting survivor in Zombieland.

Dark Deception

I suppose. He'll probably be an old man.

Yeah, I'm going to be checking you guys' profiles for illogical things, and also be asking you guys to make changes on some of your starting gear. You can easily acquire it later in game. I just want everyone to be as average joe as possible starting off, and I know none of you have a Mossberg in your closet. I honestly wish I owned one, but I try not to think about owning weapons because it'd only mean I'd have a reason to use it one day. More than likely, if your character doesn't have the background to know how to use one, then unless they're carrying it around to whack zombies with that's about as good as it'll do you unless you want the recoil to kick your butt or you shoot yourself one day. ::)

Right now I'm going to shower, get some food, and then I'm going to sit here and go through all your profiles marking down things. You'll be lucky if I don't find things to mark off.

You're sounding a little too aggressive for my taste, DD. Is this how it's going to be ingame as well?

Dark Deception

I'm the GM. I know what I want in my game. If the players don't like the fact that the GM is actually running his game, then they can leave. If you don't know how to RP an average joe, then this RP isn't for you. If you don't want to listen and accept the fact that the GM has the right to ask players to correct anything in their profiles that may be a problem in the game, then you REALLY don't need to be here.

This isn't a free game where you can make whatever kind of profile you want or do what you want without a GM. Every game has rules and I stated simple ones at the beginning. If people don't want to follow those rules, then leave. I'll find people who do because they aren't difficult.

TheGlyphstone

That is kinda hostile, I have to agree.  :-\ You wanted "down-to-earth, average joes" - that's not a simple rule so much as a vague description, the only hard-and-fast rule we have is "no soldiers" (or ex-soldiers, to be fair). The characters of the movie fit that, and they all at least had one or two guns...if we don't have guns, it's not going to be the black comedy of Zombieland, it'll be Dawn of the Dead survival horror. A fine genre, but they're extremely different.

Darkcide

Quote from: Dark Deception on October 10, 2010, 03:23:13 PM
I suppose. He'll probably be an old man.

Yeah, I'm going to be checking you guys' profiles for illogical things, and also be asking you guys to make changes on some of your starting gear. You can easily acquire it later in game. I just want everyone to be as average joe as possible starting off, and I know none of you have a Mossberg in your closet. I honestly wish I owned one, but I try not to think about owning weapons because it'd only mean I'd have a reason to use it one day. More than likely, if your character doesn't have the background to know how to use one, then unless they're carrying it around to whack zombies with that's about as good as it'll do you unless you want the recoil to kick your butt or you shoot yourself one day. ::)

Right now I'm going to shower, get some food, and then I'm going to sit here and go through all your profiles marking down things. You'll be lucky if I don't find things to mark off.

Actually in real life? Mossbergs are very easy to get hold of. I'm not Millitary, but I go to the gun range pretty frequently. I've fired a Mossberg before, and if it wasn't for my personal distate regarding the ease that comes with Shotguns? I'd own one. I personally don't like Shotguns because you just point and shoot, there is no real aiming involved and if you're close enough? You're most likely going to hit what you're shooting. I do however own a .22 Bolt Action Rifle, A P93 Ruger, A .45, and a .357. My dad was an ex marine, and he's the one who has taught me how to shoot. Mossbergs though? They are very easy to get ahold of for an average civillian. Guns aren't that hard to use, and people could target shoot for a hobby. They might like to go hunting, or they might just enjoy collecting and assembling firearms. Just saying, it is very well within the realm of possibility and actually fairly common for an American citizen to have access to or some knowledge regarding a firearm. Funnily enough you're able to get a Mossberg at Walmart.

Rachubka

Quote from: Darkcide on October 10, 2010, 04:10:39 PM
Actually in real life? Mossbergs are very easy to get hold of. I'm not Millitary, but I go to the gun range pretty frequently. I've fired a Mossberg before, and if it wasn't for my personal distate regarding the ease that comes with Shotguns? I'd own one. I personally don't like Shotguns because you just point and shoot, there is no real aiming involved and if you're close enough? You're most likely going to hit what you're shooting. I do however own a .22 Bolt Action Rifle, A P93 Ruger, A .45, and a .357. My dad was an ex marine, and he's the one who has taught me how to shoot. Mossbergs though? They are very easy to get ahold of for an average civillian. Guns aren't that hard to use, and people could target shoot for a hobby. They might like to go hunting, or they might just enjoy collecting and assembling firearms. Just saying, it is very well within the realm of possibility and actually fairly common for an American citizen to have access to or some knowledge regarding a firearm. Hell, last time I checked you're able to get a Mossberg at Walmart.

Yeah! That was my reasoning for the shotgun. Simple, simple stuff. Even I've held one before and I'm in good ol' no-guns-in-every-household-Canada. I'll gladly drop it if need be, seeing as it would be the only 'oddity' to a regular girl walking down any given street.

Dark Deception

Polymorph For your character at least, in the OOC please tell me how she got her hands on a Franchi SPAS 12? You can't say she bought one before the apocalypse, she can't order one because I doubt the post-office lives during this time, you can choose another one but that one? That's not a common weapon. You'd have to order that thing.

TheGlyphstone You say your character is 22 yet he has a masters? Realistically 24-26 is the Masters range. Hell, I wish I had my masters at 22. Still, the earliest I could have got it, if I had decided to graduate high school my eleventh year, gone to university in pursuit of a degree that wasn't the one I had, I'd more than likely be...21 with a BA and in graduate school for two years, 23 maybe roughly going on 24 by graduation. Unless you wish to explain all that then I guess that's legitimate. It's just too unrealistic.

Darkcide No military in the background. None.

Okay if you originally had a Mossberg in your profile, you are allowed to have one. Police are usually issued one or have them. So, unless your character previously robbed a police department of weapons that is the only way I'm going to allow you to have one. We don't have posting anymore, you can't order one, and there is no, I chose to have one because...a college student wouldn't have one. Why would you have one in your dorm or on campus? Just read over this paragraph and this post and make the required changes.

TheGlyphstone

Heck, I'm still in college myself. I have no clue how long it'd take to get a Master's, so 25 it is. Or, since he's supposed to be a foreign exchange student, he's still trying to get his Masters. That's actually a better solution, now that I think of it - him still being two years short of graduation.

RoleplayingMale

Would a mid-thirtysomething curator's assistant be workable?

Rachubka

Oh, naturally she wasn't going to have one hanging around her home. There just... wasn't really a spot to say how she got her hands on one. Probably should have put it in brackets.

Dark Deception

Yeah, it's fine. Just make sure that you, your self are satisfied with it. We got quite a young crowd (tweens). It wouldn't be bad to have an older figure lol.