Hogwarts: More Than Magical (Full)

Started by kckolbe, April 18, 2013, 02:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kckolbe

It is up to all of you how long you have been on the team.  Also, unrelated, but are any 6th year males interested in being Head Boy?  Veronica Ravenshire (Hufflepuff) is Head Girl but there is no current Head Boy.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Kdyami

I'd be up for it, if no one else wants it.

Also John Summerby's character sheet still reads seeker, just so you're aware :)
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Codexa

How are the prefects gonna be chosen?

and Yes! Seeker!!! Oh! Do we have a team captain?

kckolbe

Seeker is actually not a mistake.  He was the Seeker, but now that Petra is there, he will move to another position, because he is that good.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Kdyami

oohhh.....I'll make note of that in relationship then....*off to go write*
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

kckolbe

As for Team Captains, John Summerby will be the captain for Hufflepuff (which has a pretty solid team).  All of Gryffindor's players appear to be 4th year.  I was thinking of having an NPC Captain for Gryffindor because of that, but am flexible if someone really wants it.

Intro Thread

Rogue

I'm at work currently but will update on relationships when I get home. :) who knew being Irish would get me so many points. *grins*

JamesSureWould

Seriously, it seems like half of the PC's are Irish \

Oh, and go Hufflepuff! ;D

kckolbe

Who knew indeed?  I updated Lucian's opinion of her, by the way.  I am going to kick off an OOC thread.  Two of them, actually.

General OOC https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=172116.0

Serious Business https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=172117.0

Intro Thread

Codexa

Finally got Stevie posted in approved characters!

Now to work on what she thinks of the others!
Also, should anyone want to work out something deeper, or add some details about a relationship. I'm open to PM's :)

PS. Stevie's been in Hogwarts since the beginning.

Kdyami

first draft of relationships up, I'm off to work, catch you all later.

JamesSureWould

Quote from: kckolbe on April 23, 2013, 05:20:13 PM
It is up to all of you how long you have been on the team.
I'll say that he started last year mid-season because one of the starting chasers had an accident. Cameron did so well that he was put on as a starter this year

kckolbe

I would like if everyone moved to the General Chat and Serious Business threads.  Also, if your question/comment only involves one person, try PMing.  We are going through almost 3 pages of OOC a day, which I know is difficult for some folks to keep up with.

Intro Thread

AidenWhite

So is Alex being the Gryffindor Keeper official?
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

persephone325

I didn't realize I had a spot reserved for me! I'm sorry for the delay. I'm on an antibiotic and it's been making me feel pretty awful lately. I'll try my best to get my info to KC ASAP.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

kckolbe

Aiden, I had Alexander at the bottom kind of unassigned.  Your character can be a Chaser, Beater, or Keeper.  Your choice.

Intro Thread

xRebecca

I have already replied to most characters but couldn't find mine in any of your descriptions...
~Do I want to be with you as the years come and go?
Only forever if you care to know.
Would I grant all your wishes and be proud of the task?
Only forever if someone should ask.

~Even when I'm clumsy, I'll try to make it into something graceful.

kckolbe

Persephone, of course you have a reserved spot.  Get better, sweetie.

And Rebecca, I know I had Lucian's impression of Valerie in the thread.

Intro Thread

xRebecca

I do not remember asking for my character to be a chaser. I'd much rather have her be a beater.

kckolbe

With an Athletics of 2, she wouldn't be a good Beater.

Intro Thread

xRebecca

Still. Why, at all, have you placed her in the quidditch team? I don't remember asking for that or reading it was a must.

kckolbe

It's not a must.  I placed people on Quidditch that looked like they'd be good at it.

Intro Thread

xRebecca

With an athletics of 2, haha :"D

(people, don't panic, that was meant to be a joke)

AidenWhite

I'll have him be a Chaser. Seems like a good position for Alex.

I'm working on relationships and will have them up soon.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

kckolbe

Sweet.  Let's go ahead and abandon this thread and move over to General Chat and Serious Business.  If in doubt as to which to use, go with General Chat.

Intro Thread