Little ideas {M/F}

Started by Deli, August 28, 2010, 11:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deli

I  hope I’m doing this right. Here are some ideas of what I would like rp. Just a heads up it might take a couple of posts before my posts become long I just a warming up kind of thing.  I prefer to be the submissive not the dominant person.

Twilight-Sadly yes I will say a Twilight theme. I didn’t like twilight till I saw Eclipse and then I started to like it. Well I was hoping for an OC with Jacob. My character and Jacob just falls in love.
Forbidden romance
Slave
Teacher and student
Goth girl with a jock-if he likes her or not up to the person who plays the jock.
Romance- any kind really

I’m up for any kind of rping really. Don’t matter to me how it goes if it goes for bondage rough play ect. It don’t matter to me at all. Just as long as the other person is having fun.
Every picture tells a story, sometimes we don't like the ending... sometimes we don't understand it. (Cheshire Cat Alice madness returns)

johny251

Hey Deli,

I'm fairly new to this as well and am looking for a writing partner.  I'm interested in playing a dom slave master or the teacher to your student, if you're interested.  I've got a few ideas of my own, so check out my O/O's and shoot me a PM.

J

adroitgrayman

Hi Deli,

I saw your post regarding RP. Well, you have nice ideas and I would love to strike on something between us, if you are open for it. You can connect me on my IM to discuss it further on and get working on anything that can be a possibility.

You can have a look at my profile and get a feel of what I am looking for and my writing style as well.

Thanks
Adroit
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso