The Trophy Wives Club - light-hearted and fun freeform game

Started by RedEve, March 29, 2015, 04:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

If I am going to start this up, I will need at least one co-GM, as I am already GMing two other games currently.

The idea behind this game is pretty simple. A small group of so-called trophy wives meet a couple of times a week, officially to play Mahjong and gossip, but in reality they regal each other with story of their various dalliance and affairs.

All of the women would be married to powerful and wealthy men, but all of them would be neglected by their respective spouses after X years of marriage.

So they would get their fun where they can find it, beit from their attractive driver, hunky pool boy, handsome massage therapist, ...

Basically the story would be two-fold: the naughty fun the respective women get up to and their friendship/sisterhood as they share their experiences with each other and even occasionally provide one another with a cover story for their indiscretions.

In terms of their age, I would suggest that all of the members of the club range in the 30-45 age bracket.

If you would be interested in such a game, feel free to express your interest here. I will however only start it if I have at least one co-GM, and preferably two.

CS template
[float=right][img][/img][/float]
[b]Player : [/b]
[b]Name : [/b]
[b]Age : [/b]
[b]Gender : [/b]

[b]Occupation(s) : [/b]

[b]Background : [/b]

[b]Sexual Preferences : [/b]

Threads

Character thread
OOC thread
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Laraine

This could be fun! I'm down! Not sure what to do to co-GM, but willing to try if this happens 😊

Lord Rupert Everton

Neo In Matrix

It seems interesting. So well, interested as of now, though looking for more details and players for the game. :)

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

RedEve

Do you all have some idea of what kind of character you'd be looking to play?

Laraine

off the top of my head ... a petite brunette who married her HS sweetheart. He became big as a doctor doing cosmetic surgery and she is pretty sure is sleeping with his receptionist. She would be sleeping with a guard for her house and not sure what else ....

Lord Rupert Everton

I am interested in playing some sort of working class type that is always around the neighborhood landscaping or something like that. I am thinking someone latino and burly... but in a way a trophy wife would find tempting.

rpguy37

Would be interested in playing the neighborhood pool boy!

[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

swiggy3000

I'm interested in this. I always enjoy playing older women.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

mia h

Looks like it could be a fun little game  :-)
*sharpens elbows*
And before anyone else gets in on the face claims....

who doesn't love Stana Katic? (Don't answer that)  ;D
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

RedEve

Insanityenviesme

Can I get a bite of this? I was perhaps hoping at playing a fixer? The conduit for the supply of the highly confidential fun. A man that never fails to leave his customers happy and never leaves a trace. His purview can range from making last-minute reservations to the most decorated hotels in town to securing entrance into the darker, seedier establishments that the girls are curious about. Sparkling, suave and sexy. But he doesn't indulge with his clients. Then again, he'd never have met clients like these. 

A rough sketch, I like leaving room for characters to branch whichever way the story leads them.

And Red, if we are short on GMs, I'd like to help out. I know I've been part of the problem before, but hey who better to fix em (and play a fixer) than the creator? ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

WildStallionNYC

This sounds fun.  I like the idea of playing someone young.  Either a son of one of the families, a young athlete...im also open to ideas...

RedEve

rahatngt

I am also interested. Mia, love Stana both as Kate and herself so she kind of pushed me over the top there :)

So the male character are they sort of one-shot with one of the female or each has one/two regular guy or sharing between the ladies or any kind of mix of them? I was thinking of one of the neighborhood teen unless you would prefer somewhat older.

RedEve

The opening post has been updated with the CS template.

Please send all CS to both myself and mia h.
Do not post them in here until after their approval.

RedEve

Character thread has been added to the opening post.
It is where you can post your character sheet after it has been approved.

mia h

Just a liitle note, but if anyone is creating a CS for a Trophy Wives Club member, then you can include how you met the other ladies and were inducted in the club.

mia h

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on April 07, 2015, 01:49:59 AM
Stana Katic has me here... ><
Well I think the male characters would need to flexible enough to accomadate more than one member of The Trophy Wives Club but people have ideas of how they already know or might run into members of club then feel free to kick some ideas around.

mia h

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on April 07, 2015, 02:09:49 AM
I am thinking a lifeguard at the beach.....
It's entirely up to you, but I would have thought the bored housewives were more likely to be found at the country club pool rather than a public beach. Or maybe one the club members found him at the beach and then found him a job to make him more accessible  ;)

RedEve

mia h

Well if he's a lifeguard maybe skip the washing  ;D