Just another "War of the Worlds" story... With tentacles! NEED ALIENS!

Started by Chrystal, November 11, 2011, 04:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Sanai

What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Bloody Rose

Chrystal

Okay, I think we have enough players to make a start...

More are welcome to join of course. We can have this as a sort of rolling start, with any newcomers either already being in the compound but not yet noticed or have them arrive through the front gates.

Also I figured maybe there should be showers - cold of course - at one side of the compound.

Haibane, dear, you are really good at this sort of thing, do you think maybe you could draw me a plan?

If you don't have the time, I'll have a go myself.

EDIT:

OOC Thread is open. Please bookmark. The others will follow soon!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=124738.0

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Okay, the OOC thread and character thread are now both up. I have posted all characters submitted to me so far.

Please continue to PM new character sheets to myself and Tad for approval.

Interesting that all three aliens so far are blue in colour! We have seven humans, two male and five female, and three aliens.

That is good enough to get going with.

Sorry for the wait, folks, but you know how these things work - If I'd started too soon we wouldn't have had enough players.

Bloody Rose

Chrystal

He is. Please see the characters thread for all approved characters.

Chrystal

Muse

Good morning, Crystal, do you have room for another monster? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Chrystal

Definitely room for another monster. Please PM the sheet to myself and Tad.

Also, please take note of human character's player preferences. Myself and Artemis have requested female players only. That still leaves five human characters for you to play with... If you want, you are welcome to create a human character too, though this is not mandatory.