Blue Gender

Started by Chreestafer, March 11, 2010, 04:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Does anyone remember the Anime show Blue Gender? i have been rewatching it and interested in an rp anyone else interested?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Carlissa

I havent seen the anime, but I read the article on Wikipedia and it sounds interesting. What powers do "sleepers" have?

And would pregnancy be a problem? ^^
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Chreestafer

yes pregnancy will be included luv lol but sleepers have an odd virus about them that will help destroy the blue
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Carlissa

So are they just regular humans and just have an easier time, or do they have a special way to?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Chreestafer

well not easier their disease is a virus that fights off all infections in the body, but if it has nothing left in the body to fight off it starts to attack the ital organs of the bidy so its a both good and bad virus.  What the scieentist of 2nd earth did was they created new mech units that harvest that disease to fight properly, they use the efforts from the virus making the virus think the blue was a disease so in turn the body fights with full effort against the blue. its hard to explain but do you kind of get it lol?

also have you read my ons and offs? if so wha do you like and dont like?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Carlissa

I read your ons and offs...I'm not a big fan of pubic hair and anal sex, and also with painted nails...but I hope those wont be problems.

Chreestafer

pubic hairs my biggest on but all is ok lol those are jsut mear guide lines so now worry lol but your ok with the other things?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Carlissa

Well, male pubic hair I'm fine with...I find my hair icky...I shave! ;)

But everything else is fine...I do, however, perfer my characters to have big, full breasts instead of pointy ones.

So, are we all going to play as sleepers in this RP?

Chreestafer

im thinking of being a sleeper but im not sure exactly what i wish to do lol

and the boobs thing is fine ;) all is good with photos hehehe also just so you know i love visual aids so that is a plus ;)

also on the side, is it to much to ask when you dont shave what color your hair is ;)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Carlissa

It all depends on what picutre I choose to be my character ;)