Rock and Roll Dreams (Band Recruitment Roleplay)CLOSED!

Started by Bekah Boo, October 14, 2015, 10:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lux12

Bekah Boo

Yes I have the role of the bassist, I'm posting her character sheet in the OOC thread now.

justme4386

My Drummer is partially up too. I am still looking for some nice strings on the history, so if any approved player likes to toss about some ideas, I am all eyes (on PM) ;D
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

November Bleeds

Singer's profile up now as well in the OOC thread. [:

@justme4386: If I think of anything I'll let you know!

Bekah Boo

Lux12

Sorry if this is taking a bit long, I'm trying to work out some details.

Bekah Boo

It's no problem, we're still looking for roles so no worries.

Bekah Boo

Roles currently up for grabs:

Lead Guitar

Back up Guitar

3 roadies

GardenoftheDead

I'll apply for Lead Guitarist if it's open, Rhythm if it's not.

"I am you. I am a shadow, the true self."

Lux12

Finally onto history. I should have this one done by tomorrow.

Bekah Boo

No worries, just make sure you message me the sheet :3
Take your time though, there's no rush.

Bekah Boo

Currently in search for an manager, do note he is not the most popular or nice person around.
For details please message me.

Bekah Boo

Only position available is for manager and maybe 2 more roadies!
Get them while they're hot!

Vergil Tanner

Hey there, lads, ladettes and those of you who are undecided over whether they want a penis or not! :P

I just want to note my possible interest in this game following a couple of PM's alerting me to the vacancies available, so you might have a character sheet coming your way within the next couple of days from me. :-)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Bekah Boo

Thank you everyone who has put interest in this story, we now have everyone we need and the interest check is closed!