Howl at the Moon My Werewolf Brethren [A werewolf pack story]

Started by makizushi, January 30, 2013, 07:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

makizushi

It is never dull when the moon is full.

Full moon is upon us. The quiet mountainous forests of Virginia harbor many strange beings. In the most remote locations where there are more animals than humans, werewolves live among the men and women. Only on the full moon, they ravage the land, killing anyone who gets in their way. In this time, other werewolves expose themselves by howling to the moon. Here lies opportunity for one elder werewolf. For an immortal being who has lived for hundreds of years, it is understandable that life would be boring. So during the full moon, the werewolf harbors his rage and goes in search of others like him. Join or die. The goal is to group together, especially since the government has employed agencies specially equipped to deal with their kind. With numbers the werewolves can prevail, fighting to survive everyday.

----

This story can encompass any type of character, whether it be male or female, submissive or dominate, and anything in between. With that being said, the alpha male and female will be obviously stronger than the others, or at least respected to the point where their strength does not matter.

As GM and alpha male, I hope to get some help with the role play by either the alpha female or either beta acting as co-GM. I would really prefer to keep this game relatively small, being six total characters in the story. This of course could change to no more than eight, given the responses I see on this thread here.

OOC:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=164820.0

IC:

Characters:
Alpha Male: Dax Rebaut (makizushi (GM))
Alpha Female: Beibhinn (be-veen) O'Donnal (bubby)
Beta Female: Kyle Young (kdyami)
Beta Female: Nailah Metaxas (Kokaine)
Pack Member: Anna Conti (Hali)
Pack Member: Kennedy Roberts (Milk)

More Information:
- I prefer decent posts (2+ solid paragraph replies) as well as some good activity to keep up with posts.
- The story starts with none of the werewolves knowing each other, thus the pack internally can have many problems as characters clash.
- Once the carnage of the night with the full moon is over, the pack will often times be in human form.
- Once the pack has formed, they will need a home and that will mean that they will need to build a great big log cabin up in the secluded mountains (imagine incredibly strong humans walking around, dragging fallen trees around to create a large home for the whole pack).
- Relationships between the alphas, betas, and regular pack members can be exclusive as well as open (thus crazy things can happen like threesomes or even more. Of course this could also open up for some good jealousy and twists later on).

To apply for a position, please follow this short character sheet;
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name:
Position in Pack:
Personality Type:
Short Bio:

makizushi

Name: Dax Rebaut
Position in Pack: Alpha Male
Age: Born April 21, 1631 (382 years old) Appears the age of twenty-five.
Appearance (human form & werewolf): 5'8", green eyes, black hair in human form. In werewolf form, fur is all black. Stands 6'4".
Personality Type: Overly dominate, sadistic, controlling, and also very protective.
Short Bio: At the age of twenty-five, Dax Rebaut was a meager merchant in France when he was whisked away by a woman who, after being alone together the woman turned into some sort of beast and attacked him. Before he could get away, she bit him. Days later, he transformed for the first time and from there on, he learned what he could about what had become of him. As years passed, he realized he was not aging. During this time, he should have died countless times. Being in the army for a time, he learned that gashes and cuts healed at an incredible rate. When the new world was discovered, Dax quickly got on to a ship and made it over to the Americas. There he left the colonies and spent a great deal of time adventuring and exploring the North American region.

But now it's 2013 and he has grown bored. With his old age comes wisdom. He wants to lead. For the first time, he wants to invite others like him into a group where they occupy a spot of land and rule. He knows already the troubles they may face, but being together will make them stronger. He knows this, and welcomes others into his pack.

Hali

Name: Anna Conti
Aliases: Many
Born: November 10, 1809
Position in Pack: TBD

Appearance (human form):
Height: 5'7"
Complexion: Olive
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Dark Brown
Physique: Athletically Limber
Appearance: Early 20s

Appearance (werewolf form):
Height: 6'
Fur: Brown

Personality Type: A free-spirit, sultry and passionate with a fiery temper.

Short Bio:

Anna Conti was the second daughter of Giovanni and Catharina Conti; her father was a struggling Italian painter and her mother, his muse, a woman of well-to-do Venetian society who had become the proverbial black sheep by marrying beneath her, as that branch of the family never let her forget.

In 1832, the family's quiet existence in the Italian countryside was disrupted when the cholera epidemic broke out, killing thousands of people in Europe. Anna watched as her father succumbed to the illness, then observed her mother growing severely dehydrated, her skin becoming symptomatically bluish with the dreaded disease  - in an attempt to stave it, Anna had taken to the well in the middle of the night when the moon was full, only to be attacked and violated by some creature that had come to feast upon the healthy within the fertile grounds of an already panicked countryside.

No one in the town believed her tale when she returned, battered, bruised and torn; they said she was infected with cholera and the fever was addling her mind, making her lose control of her faculties so that she sought to harm herself. Within days her skin changed, becoming waxy and the fever intensified as the townsfolk had predicted., in less than a week, a group of local vintners set fire to the farmhouse to burn the disease from the land; Anna during this time morphed and ran out of the flames and into the night, presumed dead by those that knew her.

Over the years, leading a lone-wanderer's life, Anna has extensively travelled the world seeking human lovers when the urge takes her. In the past, it was easier to travel without documentation, but over her years, with government imposed restraints, she has become proficient at forgery and identify theft. Utilizing these talents she has made her way to the States, hitching her way across the country while enjoying the periodic liaisons that are offered, always promising her lovers that they will never be forgotten - and they aren't - the ending of these brief affairs remain forever immortalized within her trusty sketchbooks; each inked portrait drawn with the blood of the fallen.

makizushi

Great character sheet, Hali!

I see you have your position in the pack as TBD, but do you have any preference? You do have first dibs.  :P

Tydorei

Kdyami

I'm interested

Name: Kyle Young
Breed: Lycan
Role: Bad Boy. He's a charismatic figure, but with a rough and rebellious streak. He's very unpredictable, but in the end, he's generally a good guy.
Pack role: Just a new member
Description: Kyle is 6'3" dark hair, athletically muscled, and quite often well tanned.  He got a tattoo on his left arm to cover the scar from a knife attack.

Bio  Kyle is a Lycan, making him Stronger and faster, with enhanced hearing and accelerated healing.  So what does he use his "gift" for? He is an action/extreme sports junkie; if it goes fast enough to do something stupid on Kyle wants a piece of it.  But he wasn't always a Lycan.  Kyle was born to Ella and Jorgan Young; World class photographers.  They had seen a lot of strange things but never quite believed their grandparents stories about being a werewolf family.  So they didn’t protect Kyle because they didn’t think he was one.  At their insistence however they made Kyle take martial arts classes so he could learn to meditate and calm his spirit, which didn’t work too well.  Kyle simply took the martial arts training and applied it to his love of extreme sports.  Kyle also took up music and was the lead guitarist for a local band and they had a pretty big gig coming up and Kyle told all of his friends they had to come, not the least of which was Caleb Jones.

The gig went great, the band was a huge hit.  Later when Kyle was loading his gear he saw one of their friends antagonize some local gang members.  Kyle watched the group split up and shouted after the gang.  Some of them turned and attacked Kyle leaving less chancing his friends.  He was trained to fight and this wasn’t much of a fight as he easily dispatched the first two opponents until one of them pulled a knife and stabbed Kyle in the arm.  Kyle felt the anger inside of him and surrendered to it and before he knew what was happening he was a large wolf and the gang didn’t stand a chance.  He killed them easily, and he enjoyed it.  Howling at the moon Kyle now went in search of something to eat eventually falling asleep and changing back into a human. 

Since then Kyle has been doing a lot of research and talking with his Grandparents but hasn’t told his parents about what happened.  They continue to stay out of town for very extended periods of time and Kyle has the run of the house; leaving him to explore his “curse” and the new underworld he now finds himself in.

Personality:  Kyle is crazy.  Anything anyone has told him was impossible or dangerous he wants to try. Base jumping, parkour, maverick or large wave surfing, double black diamond snowboarding, dirt biking/BMX, anything and everything that moves him fast enough to do something stupid on.  Kyle very loyal to his friends, he sees himself as a member of a tribe/clan, and while not the leader he will do whatever he has to for the good of the others.  He doesn’t mind getting his hands dirty.  As such he typically projects a darker personality then the others.  Humans would consider this type of behavior slightly narcissistic and extremely sociopathic. 
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

makizushi

Kdyami you're in. I'm sure our characters will clash at first, since mine will be very old school. But eventually my character can teach yours some stuff and they will become friends.

Kdyami

Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

azzmeister89

makizushi

Clashing = drama.

Drama is awesome.

Azzmeister89, post your application any time you'd like.

Kokaine

Love werewolves! Will have something for you soon ^^ Here she is, hope it okay.

Aiming for Beta female if that's not taken.

Name: Nailah Metaxas
Born: July 31, 1889 (123 years old)
Position in Pack: Beta ?

Appearance (human form):
Height: 5'6"
Complexion: Dusky with gold undertones
Eyes: Amber/Gold
Hair: Dark brown, almost black
Physique: Toned with well-balanced curves
Apparent Age: 21

Appearance (werewolf form):
Height: Just under 6’
Fur: Reddish Black

Personality Type: Sensual, Curious, Intelligent, Observant, Creative, Stubborn, Competitive
Despite her privileged upbringing, Nailah is not afraid of hard work. She enjoys getting dirty and will always do her best to be number one, though deference is given to those who may have earned such a show of respect from her. She is fiercely competitive and will not back down in the face of adversity. She never gives up, even if it requires her to demonstrate great patience and endure much suffering. She is shrewd, intelligent, flexible and resilient. Once her respect is earned, she is both loyal and trustworthy.

Short Bio: Born in the late 1800’s to a wealthy Greek merchant with several ships at his disposal and his exotic Egyptian wife, Nailah knew a privileged but lonely upbringing. As an only child she was doted on and often overly indulged by her father. At her insistence he even attempted to take her under his wing to teach her the ways of a successful merchant but while she was certainly receptive to learning anything she could, it did nothing to ease the inherent loneliness she felt without a companion of her own age. Still, she would endeavor to be a good and obedient daughter, though her curiosity and strong will occasionally led her into trouble regardless of her intentions.

It was not for some time that Nailah would become aware of the fact that her father held many secrets. Though he was above all a business man, there were trips and habits of his that seemed out of place to Nailah which only served to pique her curiosity. One night she would take it upon herself to dig a bit deeper, even going so far as to disguise herself and follow her father as he stole away from their estate. Unfortunately for her, she would find out too late just why she should have left him to his secrets.

Some years ago, while on a trip her father had been bitten by a savage beast. Not being a superstitious man he hadn’t thought anything of it beyond the surface facts. However, a few weeks later he would have his first transformation under the light of the full moon. After that he took precautions to make sure he was never around his wife and child during the full moon but on this particular night, his departure was delayed by business he could not escape. By the time he caught wind of his daughter’s scent trailing him away from the safety of their home it was far too late.

With a scream, Nailah turned and raced away from her father as his transformation took hold but she didn’t make it very far. By some miracle she woke the next morning to find that she hadn’t been killed but was very ill. Her father took care of her, nursing her back to health and then when her first transformation came he took her with him away from their home to guide her through it. Her mother, knowing her husbands secret, could not accept that the same had happened to her child and killed herself that night.

For the first few years after her transformation, Nailah and her father simply carried on as they always had been despite the grief over losing her mother. However, her transformation seemed to have woken something inside her and her father's dominance began to chafe very quickly. Finally, after a particularly vicious fight between them in which she broke his nose, Nailah simply left home to set out on her own away from the father she once adored. Since then she has spent time in many places doing whatever suits her whims by whatever means she can.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

bubby

makizushi

bubby

All righty! I'll work on the char sheet right now! PM me with any particulars you might be seeking for her.

bubby

Name: Beibhinn (be-veen) O'Donnal
Position in Pack: Alpha Female

Appearance (human form & werewolf):
Human Appearance
Beibhinn stands at 5'10”, weighing in at a dense 160 lbs. She is a curvy woman, but strong and agile. Her hair is naturally platinum, with eyes of ice blue.
Wolf Appearance

Personality Type: Cold, dominant, sensual. Fiercely protective to any she deems worthy. Underneath that cold exterior though lies a woman who can love strongly.

Short Bio: Born to a mid-class working Irish family, Beibhinn was the only girl in a family full of boys, as well as the baby. She grew up knowing hunting, and the woods and rivers and hard work. Yet she also knew the love and protection of parents and brothers that adored and protected her.

She had a tendency to wander beyond the boundaries set by her father, getting lost in the beauty and freedom the woods surrounding her family home held. It came to pass that one day she truly went to far, and found herself lost. Night fell, and alone and cold, she noted the full moon... and then heard the howl. Ay first she wasn't afraid, for was she not a child of these woods? Yet the howls became closer, the snarls sounded angry, and she found herself running. The attack was fast and brutal, and how she managed to escape even she didn't know, yet she managed to stumble back as the sun began to rise, and she was found by her brothers. She mended, and it seemed she would be fine. Until the next full moon...

… she had become a monster. She changed, in front of her family, and she ran off, instinct taking her out to kill. Yet when she tried to return, bloody, weeping, frightened and in pain, they turned her out.

Beibhinn survived. Barely. She managed all on her own, barely. She became angry, trusting no one. She became strong and savage, determined to make herself into the strongest Beast she could be. And so the years went by, and she survived, and she did it all on her own.

But even the strongest of Bitches can get lonely...

makizushi

Bubby! I could not find a more fitting character for an alpha female.

I can already tell that we are going to have a lot of fun in this role play.

bubby

Milk

Name: Kennedy Roberts
Position in Pack:  pack member
Appearance (human form & werewolf):

5'7, very casual in her dress, preferring loose clothing in which she can move.

Personality Type:  loyal, trusting to the point of naive, loving, friendly
Short Bio:[/b] Kennedy comes from a small fishing village and lived her life there peacefully and with much joy and love in the home of her adopted father.  At the age of 16 she was introduced to the dark secret side of village life and was brought into the pack.  She took her place amongst the villagers happily and it was only following the death of her father that Kennedy felt it was time to move on.

makizushi

Kdyami, you are now the beta male.

Now we are set. Our initial character slots are filled and we are starting.

I have posted an OOC and an IC will come tomorrow.

Kdyami

Oh, Ok.  Shall I age him a bit?  A thought would be same story just make him a musician from an earlier era.

makizushi

Yeah aging him a bit would be a good idea.

And after this post of mine, I'll be locking this thread. We'll chat on the OOC.