News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Whatever it Takes To Win (F lf M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, July 29, 2016, 11:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

Time for a new competition to start up and this time there was no way they would loose. The performance group (I don't have a name for them) is determined to win. They specialize in amazing, real time special effects for breathtaking performances but somehow they never quite made it to the finals of these competitions. This time it was going to be different. It didn't matter if they had to sabotage or fuck their way to the top, they were going to win.

I'm thinking of basically a couple members of the group being cheaters, doing what they can to bring down anyone who opposed them while the rest of their group was clueless to the events behind the scenes. Think of the show Fake Out or simply Circ de Solei. Amazing performances that you can't believe aren't real with elaborate props and sets. The yc and mc would be the ones sabotaging others. I'm thinking they may start after another group had sabotaged their set causing someone to fall from the top of it and becoming injured. A teammate down makes people desperate after all. Pm if you are interested.
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204