Daughter's Playground - Recruitment closed

Started by Kaia, March 01, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eliza

I think it got lost in the replies, but I found it. Me and Kaia are looking over it now. It would be much better, if it gets lost like this, to send a PM to Kaia and myself.

Kaia

So I was reading through the character, and I have some concerns about being a fit for the game.  If you'd like to PM both of us, I'm willing to discuss these with you

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Dream walker

Bo Kyung Bin

M/F: Male

Uncle/Daughter Of: Mi Kyong Bin aka “Mimi”

Incest y/n: Yes

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

Personality: As a young man his dedication to martial arts training and competition bordered on obsessive. He spent countless hours training at the gym, honing the necessary movement skills through endless drilling and competition. This obsessive drive is at the core of his aloof and calm personality. He prefers the company of peers to those of friends, but he isn't without his charms. He has developed a practiced friendliness, developed through years of dealing with the public while working on films in South Korea. He is a notoriously difficult to please man, the kind that expects the best out of anyone he associates with, anything less would be a failure in his demanding eyes.

Career/Job/Year in School: Professional Athlete (formerly), Stuntman/Choreographer, Executive Producer.

Group Member How Long New

Character's O/O's:  Rough Sex, Spanking, breathe control, red heads, D/s, DD/LG, Bratty women, Seduction, See Player's O/Os for more.

Characters Limits: Scat, Bathroom Play, Vomit.

Connections to other characters
Mi Kyong Bin aka “Mimi”             Niece

Backstory

After his successful competitive career in tae kwon do, having won multiple national championships, Bo began to change his focus by cross-training in various other arts to improve his repertoire and resume to market himself to other avenues. He ended up getting hired as a stuntman in his early twenties, which eventually lead to him taking the reigns on several films, choreographing the action first hand. Bo was frequently hired by his brother to assist Mimi with her dancing and movement training, linking her modern dance skills with traditional martial arts movements from Korea to give her more flare. He was notorious hard on his niece, pushing her to her limits to try to ensure she develop her inner greatness. Though he would never admit it aloud, he is a big fan of her music and considers it part of his personal mission to help her develop as a woman and performer.

Bo left South Korea a few years before Mimi, relocating to Los Angeles to oversee principle photography of a film that was his company's first major film. After he finished with the project his brother contacted him and begged him to move to Chartier Valley and keep an eye on his niece to ensure she didn't get herself into too much trouble during her foreign exchange. Bo reluctantly agreed after some prompting, but not because of his interest in maintaining his niece's purity. He couldn't have cared less about her innocence, rather he was curious to see for himself how she might handle the temptations of the Western World.

Bo had his assistant find him a house in the town, one that was large enough and had a spare bedroom in case his niece needed a place to stay occasionally. The prospect of keeping tabs on an eighteen year old was quite depressing, truthfully it was beneath him to babysit her, and so he chose not to contact her until he was situated in his new home and had decided on what he would do with his spare time to keep from going mad due to the boredom of small suburban living. He came up with a solution, use this time away to focus on developing new projects for his production company, and scout for potential talent.

Additional Pictures

Face claim: Godfrey Gao
The Dream Walker's O's/O's Story Ideas

~Unable to accept new games at the moment~

Kaia

Dream walker

Not at all, I can edit that detail to a house or something else.
The Dream Walker's O's/O's Story Ideas

~Unable to accept new games at the moment~

Kaia

Awesome, move on over to the character sheets, join us in the OOC

Gypsy

For anyone currently considering making a Dad character -- and wants to play someone with a bit of a criminal past (shady business dealings currently a plus) -- I'd love to plot for Wynne Daniels' father.  They wouldn't have seen each other since she was very young, 4 or 5, and her mother is a bit of a messed up piece of work and has currently taken off for parts unknown.

Wynne has been living with her uncle and cousin, and has attended her first Playground party with mixed results.   She's blonde, practical rather than bubby, an unenthusiastic student for everything but art and history, and doesn't trust much of anybody any farther than she can throw them (for good reason) ... but rather desperately wants that to change.

Other than the shady side to his nature, and his dad status, pretty much everything would be up for discussion, including memories and reasons that he wasn't in Wynne's life.
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=286451.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244545.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279617.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245953.0"></a>     

🌹🔥🌹   on 'no writing' hiatus    🌹🔥🌹    not available    🌹🔥🌹    formerly 'Briar Rose' & 'GypsyRose'    🌹🔥🌹

Pastel Kitkat

Game’s a total boob-fest guys (no complaints here really). We need more Dad’s and uncles for the straight girls though! My Lulu, Mimi and Serena need fresh meat (pun intended). We’re a friendly bunch! Come in and don’t be shy~

ChicagoOkie

I've been thinking about joining. I see you obviously need more dads. Not sure what kind of dad I would make yet.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Pastel Kitkat

Quote from: ChicagoOkie on March 30, 2018, 08:11:40 PM
I've been thinking about joining. I see you obviously need more dads. Not sure what kind of dad I would make yet.

*perches on his shoulder like one of those little devils you see in cartoons* Dooo it~ Hehehe

Kaia

lol we'd love to see what you come up with! 

ChicagoOkie

I'm working on him, but I was thinking Ryan Reynolds for the face claim.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

LostSoul

I’m intrigued. I’d like to find a daughter to conspire with however before I jump in with both feet if such connections are still available.
"Take another bite/It'll be alright/What's wrong will soon feel right/Dangerous tonight

Take another sip/Let it kiss your lips/And let a little drip on your thighs

If you let me I'll untie your sensuality/I'll open up your heart and satisfy my greed" -A Cooper

Gypsy

My character Wynne is still in need of a father, and I believe there are a couple of others in game as well.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=285718.msg14062700#msg14062700

There's her sheet.  Feel free to shoot me a PM if interested in discussing -- her father character would need to have something of a criminal past.

However, you don't have to have an active daughter/father to enter the game -- the GMs allow NPC'd ones.
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=286451.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244545.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279617.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245953.0"></a>     

🌹🔥🌹   on 'no writing' hiatus    🌹🔥🌹    not available    🌹🔥🌹    formerly 'Briar Rose' & 'GypsyRose'    🌹🔥🌹

LostSoul

Quote from: Gypsy on April 13, 2018, 05:03:27 AM
However, you don't have to have an active daughter/father to enter the game -- the GMs allow NPC'd ones.

Yeah I know, but there’s something extra when it’s another player.
"Take another bite/It'll be alright/What's wrong will soon feel right/Dangerous tonight

If you let me I'll untie your sensuality/I'll open up your heart and satisfy my greed" -A Cooper

Kaia

We are actually in need of male characters.  Dad, step-dads, uncles, etc.  Wynne still needs a dad, as does Alison I believe (I could be wrong).  Making an uncle is a fairly easy way to be able to connect with daughters already in play.  :)

TyCaine

Actually, I was thinking of making a third character, another Dad.
Is there a list of daughters without fathers anywhere? Rather than adding another NPC daughter to the pool?
Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

Kaia

The Master post actually has the households listed, TyCaine.  Dria's dad is NPC'd but Caela isn't interested in a PC dad.  Abi's dad is dead.  Cassie is one of the cousins, so maybe Kiric might be open to gaining a dad for his girl.

Residents

LostSoul

Morgan Fletcher a.k.a. Clayton "Clay" Daniels
Faceclaim: Stephen Amell
Incest y/n: Y
Birthday: OCT 13
Height 6'2"
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Blue-gray
Distinguishing Marks: Not as such
Sexuality: Straight
Profession:: Importer/Exporter.
First Party:  None so far.
Character's O/O's:     ON: Vanilla Sex, Vigorous Sex, Adventurous Sex, Tender Lovemaking, Intensely Primal Fucking, Bondage (giving), Oral Sex (giving/receiving), Sex Toys (giving), Teasing, Biting, Hair Pulling (giving), Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Romance
     OFF: Bathroom functions, vore.
Family: Wynne Daniels (daughter), Melanie Daniels (estranged ex-wife), Marianne Black (niece), Alex Black (former brother-in-law)

About:

Clayton was just getting started in his career and establishing himself in the import/export business when he met Melanie Black. The chance meeting rapidly bloomed into a whirlwind romance fueled by fantastic dreams, excitement, and good old fashioned sexual chemistry. When Melanie came up pregnant, Clay asked her to marry him. His business was growing, his fortunes looked good. Adding his own little family to the rest just seemed like even more of a blessing.

Unfortunately, that was to be the high point of his life with Melanie. Clay had made his name moving items of dubious provenance. Objects of art, fossils, first edition books, meteorites... whatever wasn't flatly illegal that someone was willing to pay his premium passed through his ever expanding list of warehouses hovering just inside the bounds of legality if not ethics. The commodities were lucretive, but swiftly attached a dark web of rumors to him. Between the stresses of motherhood and the sordid whispers about what her husband was actually transfering across borders, it began to take a toll on Melanie, who in turn started finding ways to escape her life.

Then, while Clay was in Hong Kong attending a private auction for a client, he was contacted by his attorneys; US Customs, BATFE, and the FBI had revealed he was under investigation for gun running. The lawyers had recommended he remain outside US jurisdiction until the matter was settled one way or the other. In that moment, Clay was severed from his wife and daughter. He couldn't even risk calling them often for fear of wire-taps. Clay was on the first plane back once his attorneys let him know the feds were dropping their investigation. He was taken into custody mere steps past the gate.

It was the final gambit from the federal agencies. They had no case. Nothing they'd recovered had linked him to illegal arms deals. No evidence had been turned up. So they'd swooped down in a last ditch effort to startle something loose if not an admission of guilt. His retained law firm had been well worth their expense and he was released within hours. Tragically, the ordeal had been more than his wife was able to endure. He returned to an empty house, divorce papers, and a letter that neither she or Wynne wanted to see him ever again. That was the worst day of his life.

The very next day, Clayton Daniels disappeared off the face of the world forever.

With the right connections and deep pockets, it's not too hard to step into a new identity. Nor is it overly difficult to regain control of a business when one still has an iron grip on all the numbered business accounts and a notarized statement from Daniels naming his successor. Mr Fletcher relocated himself to the Caiman Islands and poured his focus into the one thing he still had left ; his business. If anything, the sinister rumors that had followed him in his previous incarnation were even darker.

Still, he was not a man to give up easily and nothing would ever erase his awareness that his daughter was growing up without him. Therefore, he discretely hired an investigative agency through a number of cut-outs to keep tabs on Melanie and Wynne, forwarding their reports to him every six months. Within two years, he discontinued his monitoring of his ex-wife. Melanie had fallen too far into the bottle and pills to ever again be the woman he'd fallen in love with. His daughter was another story and he debated asking for more frequent reports. In the end, though it was a constant ache, Morgan decided against it. Melanie had told him in very clear terms how Wynne didn't want him in her life. For her happiness, he'd kept his distance both physically and emotionally.

That ended when he recieved a report stating that Melanie had stepped out on their daughter yet again and if the timespan was any indication, had no plans to return. That was unacceptable. You didn't just abandon your child because you were tired of being a parent. It especially hurt because who was he to lecture someone about abandoning their child. He'd discovered Wynne had been taken in by her Uncle which at least kept her with family, but it shouldn't be Alex's responsibility. Even if Wynne hated his guts, he had a duty to take care of her now.

A month later, Mr Fletcher was moving into his new house in Chartier Valley and fretting over the response Wynne would have to the registered letter he'd sent saying he wanted to meet with her.

Hobbies:
  • Obstacle Races
  • Sailing
  • Shooting
  • Fencing
  • Reading
  • Painting
  • Horseback Riding

• Tall Ships
  • Wildlife
  • Motorcycles
  • Travel
  • Staying active
  • Theater

Dislikes:
  • Boredom
  • Willful Ignorance
  • Rap/Hip-hop
  • Law Enforcement
  • Garlic

Goals:
  • Regain a sense of family.
  • Come home
  • Keep his company from consuming everything else in his life

Story Arcs:
  • Forge a new relationship with Wynne
  • Rediscovery
  • Forgiveness

Connections to other characters:   
  • Wynne - long-lost daughter
[Would welcome help in finding the additional connections if possible.]

NPC
  • Melanie Daniels - estranged ex-wife
  • Marianne Black - niece

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Kaia

This looks good, but I have a couple questions, which I PM'd you for.  <3

KieraJade

Okay, officially interested in creating a character, or some characters and playing!!
#prismbreaker
"I am not a committee!"

TyCaine

Quote from: KieraJade on April 20, 2018, 09:36:37 AM
Okay, officially interested in creating a character, or some characters and playing!!
YAY!!!!
Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

Crash

Excellent!  And I whole heartedly agree with your avi.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Eikichi

Welcome to the group.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.