Magical Girls* Save the World! (Freeform. NC/EX) [Cancelled]

Started by PixelatedPixie, February 18, 2018, 02:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PixelatedPixie

Cancelled due to lack of interest, sorry.  Thank you for your interest though!

I don’t generally do freeform for group games, but in trying to get this idea sorted out in my head I felt like I was trying to force things into a system that didn’t fit too much, so I am going to give freeform a shot!

This is intended to borrow heavily from the Magical Girl* trope.  About which I am definitely not an expert. 

The basic premise I have in mind is a modern-fantasy type world.  The world is normal, except for the occasional appearance of horrific monsters bent on destruction and conquest.  In general these monsters are contained and defeated by a small group of women with supernatural abilities, and knowledge of the events is hidden as much as possible.  The women are from around the world, but exceptionally limited in number.  They are imbued with powers by a spirit, and the number of spirits seems fixed.  They have various magical abilities, weapons, and so on.  They all have the ability to fly, the ability to teleport between certain locations, and are limited to using their powers after they have ‘transformed’ into a more magical costume.

The Guardians, as they call themselves, have only been dealing with low-level threats for hundreds of years.  That is about to change.

The overall story plot will be focused on the heroines attempting to stop a demonic invasion of the world.  The intent is to focus heavily on defeat, and potentially corruption.  In general I am thinking that a single heroine is no match for a single demon, and that even in groups the heroines may have trouble if they haven’t figured out the demon’s weakness.  When defeated, the intent is for the smutty scene to continue until rescue, escape, or release.  With the smut focused on the demon attempting to break, or otherwise corrupt, the heroine.  The specific goal would depend on the specific bad guy. 

I am putting this in Extreme, but in generally it will be focused on Nonconsensual-Exotic smut when it comes to smut.  That said I am open to certain Extreme content, so players should mention if there is anything of the sort they want to include.  Otherwise, I will do my best to keep threads sorted (or at least spoilered) so that players don't have to read content they find distasteful.

I am only accepting heroines at the moment, and of a limited number (though I will not be doing first come first served, sorry) of probably 6-8 at most.  I might open things up more down the line, but want to get a handle on things before I do so. 

Rules

• I will be moderating and controlling the story, things are intended to be guided by me along a plotline, and not just be a general sandbox.  As such please respect my attempts to keep things under control.  This may clash with how freeform is normally done (I’ll admit I don’t try it often), but I am hoping to do something of a rules-free game, but still run by a GM. 
  • Don’t god mode.  If you are dealing with a named NPC, or a PC, post your intent and not the result.  I will do my best to do the same, and as such it will generally be up to the player as to when their character is defeated.
  • Other stuff that I am sure I am forgetting!

Characters

• Each character should have a unique spirit patron that can be defined as a single word.  Fire, Cold, Ice, Wind, Animals, Birds, etc. 
  • Each character should have a short, reasonable, list of powers and/or weapons.  A sword, the ability to shoot beams of energy, etc.
  • A background (prior to being imbued) and anything of note they might have done after being imbued should also be included.
  • I would also like players to include a brief idea of what their character’s demonic rival might be. 
  • Please also include a short list of things you specifically might want to happen to your character, in the context of the game. 

*all characters would be site legal in age

Ron Don Volante

I'd love to be included with the usual caveat of Lord writers writing female characters.
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Vergil1989

Hmm, this is strangely interesting and less sand boxy than most stories of this kind, at least that I've seen anyway.  I'd be down for something nice and easy like this.  ;D  I prefer story over smut anyway and this looks like it has the potential for a lot of good development when various characters aren't being corrupted and/or broken lol.  All jokes aside, I'm also gonna likely number among those who typically write female characters despite being a guy myself.  Hope that's alright Cleric, and it's a pleasure to finally get to be in a game with you, provided this takes off of course.  :D  See ya!
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page