Monster High ( interest check, recruiting)

Started by Levi, August 03, 2017, 10:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi

First came Hogwarts and then came Momstrum. For thousands of years monsters had hid in the dark corners of the world, but now thanks to a friendship bill signed just last year, the world knows of their existence. They even made them a school.

Okay, first of hello. This is my very first request so please be gentle (grins). I would love to find 3-4 people interested in a group RP around a high school dedicated to monsters. When I say monsters I'm talking Lamia's, Zombies ( preferably not the rotting kind), Ogres, Harpies. The list is endless. Of course even though their monsters they can still have popular roles such as Student Council, Football star and so on.

Our class are the first to be enrolled and the subjects range from Human Studies to Economics. As they are the first class, I envision a lot of pranks and accidents occurring. My character would be the Student Council President, and I'm leaning towards a Lamia. I would like to see character sheets and am looking at how to add them to the post.

I am also happy to PM at any point and hope your all OK to receive PMs by me, because this will be as I said my first ever game I've run. Patience required

Please also note, I really do not understand how to upload pics here.
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

wander

Y'know what, I'm down. I still have my fallen angel character from the last time a Monster High group flew by.

Also, to upload images you need the URL of the image (which you can find by right clicking it and looking at it's properties) and then you need to tag it with these [ img ] image url [ / img ] though with the spaces removed.  :-)

Levi

Thanks wander :) I'm just chatting with my mentor about character sheets.

TotesRider

i'm down to play a zombie or frankenstein monster boy

Levi

Great, character sheet will be up in a few :)

Levi

[b]Character name[/b]
[b]Species[/b]
[b]Sexuality[/b]
[b]Role[/b]
[b] Description[/b] (Picture if applicable) At least a paragraph if no picture please.
[b] Background[/b]
[b]Character O/OS[/b]

Character name Starfall
Species Lamia
Sexuality Straight/Single
Role Student Council President
Description In her upright position Starfall's general height would be around 5'9, Her long deep purple turning to red tail puts her overall length at 7 foot long. Her silver hair reaches down her back touching the edge of her waist where the divide between girl and snake meets. Her cool golden eyes survey everything, with equal parts patience and exasperation. Her upper body is clothed in a purple leaf patterned gold edged high necked bra and maching skirt. Starting from the edge of her cheek and reaching her waist on one side are the markings of her tribe.
Background Although Starfall is well over 200 years old, she in the eyes of her people is only just reaching maturity, hence her invitation to attend Monstrum. She has a cool head on her shoulders and leads with ease, so its no wonder she was chosen for Student Council President. Extremely friendly to  monsters, she has a natural dislike for humans, the friendship bill has not yet made much impact in her eyes. however wanting to explore the world  more openly has left her hopeful that the bill will have a positive outcome. Already highly intelligent there is not much that Monstrum will be able to teach her, she is mostly attending for social reasons.
Character o/os She has a natural love for snakes, and most other creepy crawlies, Starfall can not abide lateness.

wander

Character name: Damon DeVille
Species: Fallen Angel
Sexuality: Bi with heavy leaning on feminine looks up-top.
Role: New Clueless Student
Description:

Background: Damon used to be a good bright white angel from the Heavenly Host, though something happened and he Fell. Probably because he's fairly naive, so he was probably tricked into it. So now he's what some might call a Demon, though he's not all bad. He has a long history dating back to the War in Heaven, though he thinks most people would find it boring, so he keeps most of it to himself. Part of being sent to this new locale was to try and actually act like a demon is supposed to, though the lad is confused still on the change in station. He realises that hedonism and pleasure to the extreme is awesome, though he's far too naive to really trick a mortal out of a soul yet. So the Abyss has sent him to get that sorted.
Character O/OS:
Ons: Assplay, degradation (of others), brat training, frotting, ass worship, loads more so feel free to ask.
Offs: pain (upon self), giving oral (rimming is more than fine though!), hard restraints on self, blood n' gore.

Levi

Quote from: Kathyan on August 03, 2017, 01:21:13 PM
Dropping by to say this got my interest ;)

Fab! Will get a start ready and waiting for everyone. Thanks guys for your interest! Look forward to writing with you :)

wander

Bowen

This has caught my interest. Will submit a CS soon

Op3999

I'm interested in joining, but I do see that, if everyone else ends up in the game, that's 6 people and you only asked for 3-4.

If there's an opening, I'd be interested in doing a mummy character, maybe someone into a little bondage?  I'll submit a character sheet if there's room for me.

Bowen

Character name Dalton 'Dalt' Underwood
Species Weretiger/Rakshasha
Sexuality Hetero/Single
Role Football Star

Description Black hair, heavy brow, square jaw, piercing eyes, muscular and fit. As a tiger, he's large and moves with a predators grace.

Background Dalt is 17 which is on par with human years. He looks a little older but will soon stop physically aging. There aren't many of his kind any more and instead of sticking to the old ways that is definitely leading to their slow demise his parents sent him to Monstrum figuring he may learn things or make friends, anything to break the rutt his people have been in. Can be broody at times but is normally outgoing.

Character O/OS
Ons: Still working that out so open to ideas. Likes it a little rough.
Off: Anything that belongs in the bathroom should stay there.

Kathyan

Character name: Mina Kastanos
Species: Minotaur
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role Bully
Description

Background: Mina never wanted to be prepared as a guardian of some ruins or a laberynth and bullheaded as she was there was little thing her family could do to stop her and so not listening to any of the words they said to her Mina was always out causing ruckus among the humans who could do nothing to prevent her from doing so. Easily surpassing the 6 feet tall Mina loved to use her might and strength to humiliate others, that was until she eventually was told about the Monstrum. She wouldn't go because she wanted to learn anything at all but but cocky as she was having her way with other monsters should be much more fun than doing so with puny humans so she quickly found out the exact location in not the most diplomatic way and then she simply grabbed a motorcycle that was strong enough as to hold her weight and made her way towards this school

Character O/OS:
Humiliating and submitting others, rough sex, exhibitionism, and while it is not likely to do so by standard physical means being put in her place would be a great turn on too and unless you haven't done that to her she doesn't like taking orders of any kind but not being too brilliant herself there are always to convince her.

Dragongoddess

If you wind up having any spots open up, let me know!  I've got a few ideas running around upstairs.

Op3999

Just in case there's room for me, I figured I'd throw this together real quick because the character has kinda stuck in my head.

Character name Saif Ramesses
Species Mummy
Sexuality Heterosexual
Role Valedictorian

Description Ramses stands at about 6'2" tall and is usually clad in linen wraps, his long, dark hair and smoldering eyes the only parts visible poking out.  On top of the wraps, he tends to wear expensive looking adornments typical of the ancient pharaohs, gold jewelry and soft white robes accented with vibrant colors.  Underneath, he's much paler due to a living death spent wearing lots of cloth outdoors, only taking it off inside or at night.  His divinely permitted undeath allows him to exist much like the living until the time comes for him to slip into his own sleep in the family tomb, at which point, his appearance will be cemented and he will no longer age.

Background Saif is bitter, just like the rest of his family.  Egypt no longer belongs to the pharaohs, it hasn't in a long, long time, and for the divine undead, that is a slight against their family, although they have little recourse aside from somehow winning the Egyptian political election, which Saif intends on doing now that monsters (although he resents that classification) have been revealed to the general populace.  Whether people like him or not based on his undead status doesn't matter to him.  He aspires to change people's minds and return his family to the sort of respect and rule they once had.

Until then, Saif, who doesn't have to sleep (for now) spends a great deal of his time studying, but doesn't shy away from socializing.  He endeavors to make connections at school among the other monsters and outside where he can (something his parents are working hard for as well).  However, he can be a bit of a dick sometimes.  He enjoys having control of the conversation and in normal conversation, avoids people who can't "provide" him with anything.  Those that appeal to his erotic eccentricities, however, will find themselves in a loophole that gets them the favor of the narcissistic mummy.

Character O/OS
Ons: BDSM, shibari and drawing blood.  Super Secret On: Submitting to a powerful, capable partner and being immobilized with his own wraps.
Offs: Receiving anal and the obvious.
More to come on that if there's room for Saif.

Levi

Quote from: Op3999 on August 03, 2017, 07:11:40 PM
I'm interested in joining, but I do see that, if everyone else ends up in the game, that's 6 people and you only asked for 3-4.

If there's an opening, I'd be interested in doing a mummy character, maybe someone into a little bondage?  I'll submit a character sheet if there's room for me.

Absolutely! I'm so please there are so many people happy to write with me! :)

Quote from: Dragongoddess on August 03, 2017, 08:55:26 PM
If you wind up having any spots open up, let me know!  I've got a few ideas running around upstairs.

Your very welcome to join :)

I'm going to tweak my opening a jot to allow for everyone who has commented thus far. Once I have it posted I will properly close the game to anyone new though. Just a small note, please feel free to make teachers accordingly, and move them around in response to your characters. I have a head teacher mentioned in the opening. I believe there called minor characters or something like that?

wander

Kathyan;
Dayum that Mina is fiery hot (and thicc!)! Me likey!  ;D

Levi;
usually the term is Non-Player Characters or NPCs for short, though go with whatever feels most comfortable. I think most people would gather what you mean by saying minor characters.

Op3999

I might be comfortable playing an NPC to help fill out the cast.  I'm no stranger to GMing in one-on-ones and playing casts of characters, but I would still want to focus on Saif mainly (for now).

Levi

Quote from: Op3999 on August 04, 2017, 04:03:20 AM
I might be comfortable playing an NPC to help fill out the cast.  I'm no stranger to GMing in one-on-ones and playing casts of characters, but I would still want to focus on Saif mainly (for now).

Thank you, for the offer. OK so I'm now closing this post. TotesRider and DragonGoddess, you may still post a character.

The opening is in Light Exotic Small Groups. Here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=272344.0

wander

I'd recommend setting up an ooc thread in the same board also, so we can discuss matters out of character as they come up.  :-)

Levi

Quote from: wander on August 04, 2017, 10:37:32 AM
I'd recommend setting up an ooc thread in the same board also, so we can discuss matters out of character as they come up.  :-)

Thanks again wander, have done as you suggested

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=272346.0

Dragongoddess

Ugh!  Sorry it's taking so long for me to create a character, I'm having some difficulties deciding between a zombie or vampire character.  Of course if I do a zombie, I want to do the iZombie style rather than the original style.

VenusGuyTrap

Are you still taking RPers? I'm interested in this setting :)

Levi

Quote from: Dragongoddess on August 04, 2017, 06:54:22 PM
Ugh!  Sorry it's taking so long for me to create a character, I'm having some difficulties deciding between a zombie or vampire character.  Of course if I do a zombie, I want to do the iZombie style rather than the original style.

That's OK! No rush :)

Quote from: VenusGuyTrap on August 04, 2017, 09:12:35 PM
Are you still taking RPers? I'm interested in this setting :)

I have closed it to new members, but I'm still waiting to hear from another writer (not dragon goddess), I'll run it past the other writers and see what they think

VenusGuyTrap

Levi

I just thought I would see if our small hand of merry men could get a few more... Well men. Looking for male characters specifically. Just to let interested parties know I'm running on limited internet for a week or so, so please be patient in awaiting responses.

Dragongoddess

Might want to put in the title something like Recruiting Males or something.

rpguy37

Possibly interested in submitting a male character.

Usually play sub roles if that fits what you need.  Please let me know!

Metro Mech

Are you still looking for a few male monsters? I have a Lizardfolk that would fit in perfectly if you would allow it.
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Levi

Quote from: rpguy37 on September 25, 2017, 01:18:29 PM

That's fine! What type of monster are you thinking?

Quote from: Metro Mech on September 25, 2017, 01:43:24 PM
Are you still looking for a few male monsters? I have a Lizardfolk that would fit in perfectly if you would allow it.
We do have a Lamia (Female) and Salamander (male currently posing as female) on campus, I'm not saying another lizard wouldn't be welcome however I would like to see variety

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

Solistair

Character name Rayne Alfarius
Species Lycan
Sexuality Hetero
Role Football Star and Student Council Vice-President
Description
Wolf Form
Human Form
Almost always stays in his wolf form. Stands about 6 foot 3 with a lean, muscular physique. Known as the fastest runner in the football team
Background Raised by an Alpha of a father to become an Alpha Rayne has always had much pressure on him to be the best. His father pushed him to enroll into the Monstrum in order for him to network with ''monsters'' from other races which should serve him well in the future. Personally Rayne has no problem with other supernatural creatures like him but he feels that their races should not mingle with the humans due to humanity's long history of animosity and prejudice against creatures like them. From his studies to his social life he seeks to dominate every aspect. Internally stressed out by all the work he is doing sports and his jock mates are one of the few things he finds himself at ease in as he works towards a military career.
Character O/OS Same as my usual preferences. Prefer domination, rough sex, humiliation and the like.

Levi

Quote from: Metro Mech on September 25, 2017, 03:09:50 PM
I was more referring to this with the Lizardfolk: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fc/51/f3/fc51f34b0e24e213a91d17f99bb8c3cb--character-portraits-character-ideas.jpg

Ah that clears things up, pictures always help, I'm happy for a character like that.

Solistair welcome!! Okay I need a bit more on the background please, has he been order to try the school, or is it choice? What are his thoughts on the bill?

Metro Mech

Character name Hashut, the Storm Caller

Species Lizardfolk

Sexuality Bi, Female Preference

Role Prefect: Arrogant and Corrupt

Description
Hashut

Background Hashut was born to one of the mighty clans belonging to the Lizardfolk, his clan being especially skilled in the art of weaving nature and storm magic to their cause. Hashut being the son of the chieftain was an obvious choice for when the school Monstrum issued forth its proclamation on the bill that these monster folk were to be trained in the arts of magic and life skills. Hashut's father sensing this would be a particularly ingenious way of spreading the reputation of the Storm Wardens clan he scent forth his son with the blessing of the school to become the first lizardfolk welcomed to this school for the lizardfolk were always suspicious group, always distrusting other factions or even their own clans. This would be a perfect way to extend a much needed olive branch between the two. Little did they know just what they were getting into... for Hashut's arrogance and ambition, while crafty and maneuvering nature made it so he became a Prefect for the school in no time at all. Enforcing the school rules while running a few side businesses to line his pocket with favors or coin.

Character O/OS Rough sex, Exhibitionism, Blackmail, Domination, Bondage, having the Submission of others to his so called power.
Behold my O/O

Solistair

Quote from: Levi on September 25, 2017, 09:54:24 PM
Ah that clears things up, pictures always help, I'm happy for a character like that.

Solistair welcome!! Okay I need a bit more on the background please, has he been order to try the school, or is it choice? What are his thoughts on the bill?

Oh yep edited the app

LamentingQuill

I am potentially interested in creating a male, but I wonder... are you still accepting females too? If so, I would likely make one of each.

Kathyan

Quote from: rpguy37 on September 25, 2017, 01:18:29 PM

I can say Rpguy that my minotaur girl would be interested, she is a bully ^^

Quote from: Metro Mech on September 25, 2017, 01:43:24 PM
Hi Metro, I see you lizard is Bi and I also have a male character (the one posing himself as a girl) and while I don't like playing MxM sexy scenes I'm open to play some teasing.

Quote from: Solistair on September 25, 2017, 04:20:22 PM
Character name Rayne Alfarius
Species Lycan
Sexuality Hetero
Role Football Star and Student Council Vice-President
Description
Wolf Form
Human Form
Almost always stays in his wolf form. Stands about 6 foot 3 with a lean, muscular physique. Known as the fastest runner in the football team
Background Raised by an Alpha of a father to become an Alpha Rayne has always had much pressure on him to be the best. His father pushed him to enroll into the Monstrum in order for him to network with ''monsters'' from other races which should serve him well in the future. Personally Rayne has no problem with other supernatural creatures like him but he feels that their races should not mingle with the humans due to humanity's long history of animosity and prejudice against creatures like them. From his studies to his social life he seeks to dominate every aspect. Internally stressed out by all the work he is doing sports and his jock mates are one of the few things he finds himself at ease in as he works towards a military career.
Character O/OS Same as my usual preferences. Prefer domination, rough sex, humiliation and the like.
We already have a football star who is a weretiger but having them competing on each other does sounds interesting. ^^

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 26, 2017, 01:46:23 AM
I am potentially interested in creating a male, but I wonder... are you still accepting females too? If so, I would likely make one of each.
I hope Levi says yes since we would potentially be having 4 new males.

Levi

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 26, 2017, 01:46:23 AM

Absolutely, I just needed an influx of males first :)

Quote from: Solistair on September 26, 2017, 12:26:48 AM
Oh yep edited the app

Great thank you. Please join us at the OOC

Quote from: Metro Mech on September 25, 2017, 11:25:01 PM
Character name Hashut, the Storm Caller

Species Lizardfolk

Sexuality Bi, Female Preference

Role Prefect: Arrogant and Corrupt

Description
Hashut

Background Hashut was born to one of the mighty clans belonging to the Lizardfolk, his clan being especially skilled in the art of weaving nature and storm magic to their cause. Hashut being the son of the chieftain was an obvious choice for when the school Monstrum issued forth its proclamation on the bill that these monster folk were to be trained in the arts of magic and life skills. Hashut's father sensing this would be a particularly ingenious way of spreading the reputation of the Storm Wardens clan he scent forth his son with the blessing of the school to become the first lizardfolk welcomed to this school for the lizardfolk were always suspicious group, always distrusting other factions or even their own clans. This would be a perfect way to extend a much needed olive branch between the two. Little did they know just what they were getting into... for Hashut's arrogance and ambition, while crafty and maneuvering nature made it so he became a Prefect for the school in no time at all. Enforcing the school rules while running a few side businesses to line his pocket with favors or coin.

Character O/OS Rough sex, Exhibitionism, Blackmail, Domination, Bondage, having the Submission of others to his so called power.
this sounds awesome! I see you have already been on the OOC, so I will see you in game.

LamentingQuill

Would the hybrid child of an angel and a demon qualify?

Levi

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 26, 2017, 10:29:11 AM
Would the hybrid child of an angel and a demon qualify?

Yes, we do have a fallen angel already though, as I already mentioned I would like a bit of variety, we have no insect monster crosses for example.

LamentingQuill

Dropping these here to for GM review.

Character name Liliana Luxa
Species Angel/Demon hybrid
Sexuality Heterosexual
Role Choir starlet
Personality: Liliana is normally very mild mannered as a result of much self taught discipline to maintain control of her fire demon half, she is very genuinely warm and friendly, always looking to make a new friend. There is a fire burning beneath the surface though... a blazing inferno threatening to burn alive anyone stupid enough to push Liliana so hard that all of her restraints shatter.

Deeply intelligent and passionate, Liliana is the type that will never stop when she sets any kind of goal until she has achieved the ends she desires.
On a normal day though, Liliana is naturally very sweet and genuinely warm, she has a way of surrounding people in her presence with a soft of gentle glow of peacefulness and serenity.

Description {breasts are a bit bigger than picture, I'd say like a 36D}
Liliana's voice is so beautiful when she sings that it's more than once moved mortals to tears with the sheer unearthly beauty.

BackgroundLiliana is the result of a passionate forbidden affair between a fire demon and an angel of music. When this forbidden relationship was discovered... the heavens punished them by banishing Liliana's father back to the pits of hell to be punished accordingly on his respective species end, while Liliana's mother... she was stripped of her angelic powers and sentenced to live like a mortal upon the human plane... grateful at least that the fact she walked away from her forbidden love affair without it being discovered she was with child, for surely they would have smite the innocent babe simply for being what they would see as an 'abomination'.

It was the dawn of a new day for Liliana however when the principal of Monstrum happened to notice the unique hybrid attempting to blend in with normal humans at a human high school... the principal extended her an invitation and... desperate for a place to belong where she wouldn't feel like an outcasted freak, Liliana accepted the invitation with any hesitation whatsoever.

Character O/OS: Yes and No stuff, right here

Character name Felix Airay
Species Neko demon
SexualityHeterosexual
RoleThe mildly crazy master illusionist
Personality: Felix is a unique individual, he's not exactly crazy, but he is most certainly what no one would label as sane either. One with a deep adoration for females, Felix has more than once or twice been called a colossal pervert... though in all honesty, he's pretty harmless in that regard as he wouldn't force himself upon anyone that wasn't consensual, that steals away all the beauty of intimacy in his opinion. 

On a normal day, Felix has a very cheerful and happy go lucky personality, he loves a good laugh, be it a silly harmless prank or a good raunchy joke. He adores well when females will pet his tail or scratch behind his ear for him, he'll adore you forever. Males would probably be severally scratched to the point of being mauled if they tried to do this.
When threatened however, watch out... Felix will then shown his true demonic colors as a lethal killing machine... beware the ruby red gaze...
Description

BackgroundVery young by demon standards, Felix really has no idea about his past, he just remembers waking up in a thick forest in Japan little over five hundred years ago... it's very possible he hit his head or some such thing, he doesn't know and honestly, he doesn't care. New chance to make new memories in his opinion.
Felix has spent his life just having fun wandering the world, learning magic and the art of illusions. He hates the book Alice and Wonderland, he claims he met Lewis Carol once and the writer's cat in the book is just a cheap rip off of himself.

Felix has never attended a high school before and so when he finds out about the school, he finds the notion to have a great potential for fun and thus immediately presents himself for enrollment.
Character O/OS: Essentially the same for guy within reason

LamentingQuill

One more character sneaked his way out of my brain

Character name Jacque 'Jack' Chevelle
Species Vampire
Sexuality Heterosexual
Role The dark heart throb
Personality: Jack is very intelligent and sophisticated, but with a laid back air that makes him still approachable without fearing him too stuck up. Jack is also very seductive and loves women, he's quite good at the game of seduction and has found it rare for him to fail in obtaining a 'goal' or a 'conquest'.
Description Jack has a soft French Accent

Background

A young vampire, Jack is a pureblood, born to two noble ancients and this has granted him a good deal of certain advantages over the half baked 'turned' excuses for vampires in the world. Sunlight isn't his best friend, but it doesn't burn or kill a pureblood vampire as it would a turned... it does drain his energy faster than the norm though and require him to feed a little more often than the usual.

Silver gives him a mild case of red itchy skin, but doesn't burn him.

Crosses... are humans serious? What a joke.

Garlic? Hah! Jack loves garlic on his pizza, goes great in a lot of French cuisine as well.

Stake through the heart? Who the hell wouldn't that kill? Honestly. Except where pureblood blood vampires are concerned, one must detach the head and burn it to ensure there will no resurrection under any circumstances or by any means.

When the option to attend Monstrum high was presented to Jack by his parents as a secondary option to a posh night school on the other side of town... they were greatly surprised when Jack chose Monstrum, claiming it was an opportunity to get know others his age of various races and species... a chance to taste new blood.

Character O/OS Essentially the same for guy within reason

Levi

Lamenting...wow, that's all I got! The first two love. I wont lie i love all of them but are you happy playing three?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Levi on September 26, 2017, 12:18:25 PM
Lamenting...wow, that's all I got! The first two love. I wont lie i love all of them but are you happy playing three?

Sure, I have plenty of time on my hands.

Levi

LamentingQuill

If not for the BDSM, I'd be all over the mummy dude, woof  ;)

Op3999

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 26, 2017, 12:55:31 PM
If not for the BDSM, I'd be all over the mummy dude, woof  ;)

Heh, BDSM isn't a must for him, but if you're up for a little light stuff, tying hands behind back and stuff, he's got the right equipment on hand.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Op3999 on September 26, 2017, 01:35:15 PM
Heh, BDSM isn't a must for him, but if you're up for a little light stuff, tying hands behind back and stuff, he's got the right equipment on hand.

Hehe, perhaps we'll see ;)

wander

Quote from: wander on August 03, 2017, 01:36:41 PM
Character name: Damon DeVille
Species: Fallen Angel
Sexuality: Bi with heavy leaning on feminine looks up-top.
Role: New Clueless Student
Description:

Background: Damon used to be a good bright white angel from the Heavenly Host, though something happened and he Fell. Probably because he's fairly naive, so he was probably tricked into it. So now he's what some might call a Demon, though he's not all bad. He has a long history dating back to the War in Heaven, though he thinks most people would find it boring, so he keeps most of it to himself. Part of being sent to this new locale was to try and actually act like a demon is supposed to, though the lad is confused still on the change in station. He realises that hedonism and pleasure to the extreme is awesome, though he's far too naive to really trick a mortal out of a soul yet. So the Abyss has sent him to get that sorted.
Character O/OS:
Ons: Assplay, degradation (of others), brat training, frotting, ass worship, loads more so feel free to ask.
Offs: pain (upon self), giving oral (rimming is more than fine though!), hard restraints on self, blood n' gore.

There's my fallen angel bio btw, in regards to the angel/demon hybrid character. I've been playing him as kind of a goofy naive demon isn't used to being like that. Also been referencing some Demon:the Fallen lore in-game. Anyways, if you want to plan something with them, feel free to PM.

Bernardo Hoagie

Levi

Quote from: Bernardo Hoagie on September 26, 2017, 03:09:40 PM
Could I play as a possessed student?

Sorry, no I think that's moving to far away from what I would like character wise. There are plenty of great monsters out there though, we hardly have any of the winged variety or centors or insects

Op3999

Quote from: Levi on September 26, 2017, 03:17:20 PM
Sorry, no I think that's moving to far away from what I would like character wise. There are plenty of great monsters out there though, we hardly have any of the winged variety or centors or insects

Here's a question, though.  do taur characters edge a little too close to zoophilia or is everyone in the game comfortable with that sort of character?  I might be willing to throw in a centaur (or maybe some sort of bug-taur?) if it's okay with the group.

Bernardo Hoagie

Quote from: Levi on September 26, 2017, 03:17:20 PM
Hmm... I could run a horde of centipedes that work together to be a student.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheWormThatWalks

I can even have it be in an uncanny human suit.

wander

@OP; I personally don't mind 'taurs, as a player.

Also if anyone needs inspiration for a character, Blythe has a great Male Monster thread in the Finders and Seekers board. I'd also recommend for other inspiration KS' monstergirl thread in the same board.

Op3999

Quote from: wander on September 26, 2017, 03:21:49 PM
@OP; I personally don't mind 'taurs, as a player.

Also if anyone needs inspiration for a character, Blythe has a great Male Monster thread in the Finders and Seekers board. I'd also recommend for other inspiration KS' monstergirl thread in the same board.

Good to know!  Also, should we post some links to those here?

LamentingQuill

-scurries to polyvore to make Lily a wardrobe to fit her personality-

wander

Quote from: Op3999 on September 26, 2017, 03:24:25 PM
Good to know!  Also, should we post some links to those here?

I'd say no to be safe, as this is the public area of the forum that unapproved members can still read. Approved members should find the sub-board easily enough. It's in the middle column for anyone still looking.

Levi

Ks monster girl is a great source for ideas I love it.
Quote from: Bernardo Hoagie on September 26, 2017, 03:20:31 PM
Hmm... I could run a horde of centipedes that work together to be a student.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheWormThatWalks

I can even have it be in an uncanny human suit.

Umm?! By insect I mean more like this, apologies I couldn't find a suitable male image.

Bernardo Hoagie

Levi, can you Photoshop? I'm gonna make a a Thoughtform, a Dark and Edgy doppelgänger of an internet celebrity.

Darkiplier:

Antisepticeye:

Faceclaim, please photoshop to something scary and glitchy?

Alphadon

Levi

Solistair

Quote from: Kathyan on September 26, 2017, 02:16:21 AM
We already have a football star who is a weretiger but having them competing on each other does sounds interesting. ^^

I noticed, football is a team sport so yeah.

rpguy37

Was thinking a half-demon, kind of scrawny and shy.  Are you still looking for male players?  Seems like a lot joined in the last couple days!

Levi

Quote from: rpguy37 on September 27, 2017, 12:04:25 PM
Was thinking a half-demon, kind of scrawny and shy.  Are you still looking for male players?  Seems like a lot joined in the last couple days!

Were still taking writers,looking for some teachers

Dragongoddess

Wow!  We got some good characters!  Even another vampire!  Can't wait to see how this plays out with Andi!

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Dragongoddess on September 27, 2017, 01:46:09 PM
Wow!  We got some good characters!  Even another vampire!  Can't wait to see how this plays out with Andi!

No, I've decided to drop Jack.

Bernardo Hoagie

Hey Levi, just gonna say that I'm not joining this RP. I'm gonna run something of my own, and I don't want to do too much at once

LamentingQuill

We could definitely use some more dudes, even better if they're teachers.

Dragongoddess

No we need more guys.  I don't think we even have a troublemaker guy.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Dragongoddess on September 30, 2017, 08:08:06 PM
No we need more guys.  I don't think we even have a troublemaker guy.

I don't know, Felix is quite the naughty character xP

Dragongoddess

I mean more like Andi who has snuck in a ton of blades and sharpened and cleaned them openly in the girls' dorm and will soon have had a huge prank pulled off (though the characters won't know it was her) or Mina whose role in the school is school bully.

Dragongoddess

Oh yea!  Nvm!  I forgot about the guys who have an abuse of power going on.

SINless

Character name Professor Michael Hayes
Species Centaur
Sexuality Bi-sexual. Top
RoleTeacher of history and social studies/ student mentor
Description (Picture if applicable)

Background Being born a centaur has always made it hard to hide. So Michael, born Michael Haidjesku spent his youth in the very remote areas on the Romanian/Bulgarian border. However, the advent of technology did mean that he could quench his thirst for knowledge. Fifteen years ago, at the age of ten, he applied for an online high school and got accepted. He studied hard, and four years later he graduated, all without any personal contact with the teachers or staff. He then applied for an online bachelor in history at the university of phoenix online. He kept studying, and by the age of twentytwo, he had three bachelors, including one in teaching, and a masters degree in political studies. Then he was informed by his family that there would be a school where kids like he once was would be able to actually have a normal school experience.

Determined to give these kids what he could never have, Michael managed to find passage to the school, and applied for the position of history and social studies teacher. He was also made one of the two student mentors for this first class of monsters. He's looking forward to helping these kids get ahead in life.
Character O/OS Ons: Anything goes if it isn't listed in my offs.
Offs: Scat, vore, gore.

Solistair

Quote from: Dragongoddess on October 01, 2017, 03:28:53 AM
The prefect

Oh Hashut is just exercising his natural physical presence. If little monsters arent flying through the air its all well and fine for Rayne.

Kathyan

Character name Professor Ms. Deena Demond
Species: Cyclops
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: Teacher of Literature and foreign languages / private tutor

Background Ms. Deena Demond, or DeeDee to her friends, is a cyclops who is very passionate about ancient books and she has devoted herself to study every ancient text she has ever discovered. She has hypnotic powers that affect anyone who looks deeply into her eye but since she is quite mild and easygoing she usually never uses this ability, the only common exception being when she is at teaching whether at class or in a private way so she gets all the attention study deserves. There is one thing though that even she ignores and that is when she finds her own hypnotic gaze reflected upon her she enters a trance that compels her to obey any command given to her for a short while, this was accidentally discovered by one of the female students when she was correcting her make up on her mirror instead of paying attention to Ms Demond and got to dominate her for a while. This rumor quickly spread across all the students taking care none of the school staff found out about it, as Deena remembers nothing once she wakes up from that trance she is completely ignorant about it as well.
Character O/OS Ons: Mind Control, hypnosis, being compelled to do things she wouldn't normally do.
Offs: pain, blood, gore, scat, watersports.

Metro Mech

Character name The only name he has ever known, The Corrupter but he prefers to go by Cor.

Species An Eldritch Horror

Sexuality Straight

Role The misunderstood painter/sculptor

Descriptionhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx96dsjZrFyuZC1QOXRsaUNiSm8/view?usp=sharing

Background He had been nothing more then an errant thought, whisking himself between the realities wandering mindlessly till from darkness he saw light and from light came being. From being being he had been shaped and changed by thoughts, human thoughts in particular who had sought to demonize him as a monster so thus his form became the monster, emotions flared and his powers were thus realized to spread emotions in an aura around him though with time he figured out how to control it though if he is stressed out enough or overly stimulated the emotions will leak through his metal barriers. He is both an empath and a telepath, he will avoid using those until he becomes more comfortable due to his ostracizing by people for what he was. In his self isolation he learned how to express himself in the form of art. Paintings and sculpting items to help him overcome his loneliness till he was found by the school and brought inside to be protect and to protect others. He wasn't very dangerous just he might expose the world of monsters so they quickly set him up and pushed him towards the school to learn. 

Character O/OS Tender and kind lovers, soft approaches and more one on one scenarios.
Behold my O/O

Larkin

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Larkin on October 01, 2017, 08:30:47 PM
Are you still taking teachers?
I believe so.  We only have a total of three so far so I'd go ahead and submit a character profile.  Worst that can happen is Levi says no, right?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Larkin on October 01, 2017, 08:30:47 PM
Are you still taking teachers?

I'd go out on a limb and say we certainly wouldn't turn any away

Levi

Chou chou rheastar

Levi

Quote from: Chou chou rheastar on October 01, 2017, 08:47:22 PM
What characters do you still need?

Teachers (any) so far I've got the head, professor for literature and one for history, and magic.

LamentingQuill

If I promised I can handle the load, could I perhaps make a male professor?

Levi

Quote from: LamentingQuill on October 01, 2017, 09:02:09 PM
If I promised I can handle the load, could I perhaps make a male professor?

Sorry, but  three characters are the limit x

Chou chou rheastar

Could I do the Librarian and Student Counselor? The librarian could also teach a subject if need be?

LamentingQuill

In that case, may I make some suggestions for people?

Aside from the already stated Librarian and counselor... there is a music teacher, science/chemistry professor, medical sciences professor or heck, even a home economics professor done monster style ;)

Levi

Quote from: Chou chou rheastar on October 01, 2017, 09:38:29 PM
Could I do the Librarian and Student Counselor? The librarian could also teach a subject if need be?

Absolutely!

Larkin

(Hopefully this works.  This is my first group roleplay on this site.)

Character nameLeif Malvallo
Species Incubus
Sexuality Homosexual
Role Professor of Musical Arts and Background of Performance Arts
Description
Background Leif has always had an easy life of getting his way through the years based on his species and his looks.  He was born in eastern Paris and at the age of seventeen moved to London for performance arts. He quickly learned how to use his powers to get what he wanted which let him climb up the ladder fast.  He was approached to teach two years ago and even though he is good-looking,  he is a perfectionist and can be a hard-ass. Any performing art is Leif's life and he isn't going to let someone who thinks they have talent take advantage of it.
Character O/OS
Ons: being the bottom, rimming, oral, teasing, biting, licking.
Offs: Being the top, abuse

Chou chou rheastar

oh oh oh can I do a swimming coach/PE teacher too??

I can have my libraran be the counselor and librarian if that's too many characters for me.

Levi

Quote from: Chou chou rheastar on October 01, 2017, 11:56:57 PM
oh oh oh can I do a swimming coach/PE teacher too??

I can have my libraran be the counselor and librarian if that's too many characters for me.

Is that two or three characters lol, the librarian can be a counciler.

Yes to p.e

Chou chou rheastar

If I make the Librarian the Counselor then the Swim Coach/PE Teacher would be one teacher. So two characters.

Chou chou rheastar

Character nameCelaeno (The Dark)
Species Harpy
Sexuality Bi
Role Librarian/ Student Counselor
Description Picture of Celaeno
Celaeno is not very tall, standing at only around 5'2 in height. Her feathers are white and black and start at the crown of her head like hair and cover her upper back, arms, wings, and spine. Her eyes are white when in her natural state and appear to not have any pupil. Her hands are talons and her feet are cloven with soft white fur on her legs and belly. She is able to take a more humanoid appearance, though she cannot hide her wings. When she does so she had long white hair and light blue eyes. 
Background Celaeno hails from Greece and is one of the original harpies of legend, so if you have read your Virgil you had heard of her. She and her sisters had managed to survive the ages, learning to fit in or to hide as they had to with the changing ages. Once the school opened she knew that she wanted to be a part of it, teaching younger generations of 'Monsters' how to fit in and how to make something of themselves was exactly what she wanted to do. As the youngest of her sisters she had always needed to be able to asses what was going on and make it work for her so she knows people and how to deal with their emotions and drama. Unlike many of the myths, Celaeno has no problem with men, but she does get very scary when a misogynist is near. Since the headmistress was also a harpy she felt safe in coming to the school which had so much riding on it. Content to be the keeper of knowledge which she found so precious.
Character O/OS
Ons: Large males, being picked up, spanking (giving and receiving), deep throating, really she's so old she doesn't have much she doesn't like.
OFF's: scat or urine, gore, misogyny, slavery

(I'm sorry I didn't realise the headmistress was a harpy until I posted my bio, I hope it's ok.)

Character nameKrake
SpeciesKraken
SexualityBi
RoleSwim Coach/PE Teacher
Description Krake's Human and Natural Form
Krake is a giant greenish cream colored Kraken in his natural form with thick tentacles and a hard beak which he eats from like all cephalopods. He is able to change into a human form which has long dark brown dreads, a brown beard, brown eyes, and stands at over 6'8 in height. He has tribal tattooing over his arms and chest and both nipples are pierced. His form is heavily muscled as when he is in his natural form he is known as the eater of ships, so he's quite strong.
Background Krake is the Kraken of legend, the eater of ships, and horror of sailors everywhere. He has been sinking ships and terrorizing the men sailing the seas for thousands of years. But he has also been venturing aboveland to learn about the humans who he terrorizes so. They have changed so much, as has their technology and ships, and he has taken to the school in refuge against the pollution that is killing the seas and  their missiles and torpedos which are starting to terrorize the water.
Character O/OS
ON'S: Dominating, polygamy, youth
OFF's: vapidness, being dominated, being bottom, candle play

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Larkin on October 01, 2017, 11:28:24 PM
(Hopefully this works.  This is my first group roleplay on this site.)

Character nameLeif Malvallo
Species Incubus
Sexuality Homosexual
Role Professor of Musical Arts and Background of Performance Arts
Description
Background Leif has always had an easy life of getting his way through the years based on his species and his looks.  He was born in eastern Paris and at the age of seventeen moved to London for performance arts. He quickly learned how to use his powers to get what he wanted which let him climb up the ladder fast.  He was approached to teach two years ago and even though he is good-looking,  he is a perfectionist and can be a hard-ass. Any performing art is Leif's life and he isn't going to let someone who thinks they have talent take advantage of it.
Character O/OS
Ons: being the bottom, rimming, oral, teasing, biting, licking.
Offs: Being the top, abuse
He looks yummy.  Too bad he's into guys and Andi's into dominant men.
Quote from: Chou chou rheastar on October 02, 2017, 12:42:29 AM
Character nameCelaeno (The Dark)
Species Harpy
Sexuality Bi
Role Librarian/ Student Counselor
Description Picture of Celaeno
Celaeno is not very tall, standing at only around 5'2 in height. Her feathers are white and black and start at the crown of her head like hair and cover her upper back, arms, wings, and spine. Her eyes are white when in her natural state and appear to not have any pupil. Her hands are talons and her feet are cloven with soft white fur on her legs and belly. She is able to take a more humanoid appearance, though she cannot hide her wings. When she does so she had long white hair and light blue eyes. 
Background Celaeno hails from Greece and is one of the original harpies of legend, so if you have read your Virgil you had heard of her. She and her sisters had managed to survive the ages, learning to fit in or to hide as they had to with the changing ages. Once the school opened she knew that she wanted to be a part of it, teaching younger generations of 'Monsters' how to fit in and how to make something of themselves was exactly what she wanted to do. As the youngest of her sisters she had always needed to be able to asses what was going on and make it work for her so she knows people and how to deal with their emotions and drama. Unlike many of the myths, Celaeno has no problem with men, but she does get very scary when a misogynist is near. Since the headmistress was also a harpy she felt safe in coming to the school which had so much riding on it. Content to be the keeper of knowledge which she found so precious.
Character O/OS
Ons: Large males, being picked up, spanking (giving and receiving), deep throating, really she's so old she doesn't have much she doesn't like.
OFF's: scat or urine, gore, misogyny, slavery

(I'm sorry I didn't realise the headmistress was a harpy until I posted my bio, I hope it's ok.)

Character nameKrake
SpeciesKraken
SexualityBi
RoleSwim Coach/PE Teacher
Description Krake's Human and Natural Form
Krake is a giant greenish cream colored Kraken in his natural form with thick tentacles and a hard beak which he eats from like all cephalopods. He is able to change into a human form which has long dark brown dreads, a brown beard, brown eyes, and stands at over 6'8 in height. He has tribal tattooing over his arms and chest and both nipples are pierced. His form is heavily muscled as when he is in his natural form he is known as the eater of ships, so he's quite strong.
Background Krake is the Kraken of legend, the eater of ships, and horror of sailors everywhere. He has been sinking ships and terrorizing the men sailing the seas for thousands of years. But he has also been venturing aboveland to learn about the humans who he terrorizes so. They have changed so much, as has their technology and ships, and he has taken to the school in refuge against the pollution that is killing the seas and  their missiles and torpedos which are starting to terrorize the water.
Character O/OS
ON'S: Dominating, polygamy, youth
OFF's: vapidness, being dominated, being bottom, candle play
Would Krake also be a Coach or possibly Head of the Athletics Department?

@Levi: Does there need to be a teacher or faculty member in charge of/watching over different activities like how there's normally a Coach for all sports (including Cheerleading), a Director for marching band, drama club, etc.?

Larkin

Chou chou rheastar

He could be the coach for all athletics I don't mind that way we don't need to find anyone else to coach football or anything

Levi

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Chou chou rheastar on October 02, 2017, 10:53:53 AM
He could be the coach for all athletics I don't mind that way we don't need to find anyone else to coach football or anything
Even the girls' sports like cheerleading?

Chou chou rheastar

Levi

Could do with a treasurer and secretary for the student council, as well as more teachers. :)

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Levi on October 03, 2017, 01:28:23 PM
Could do with a treasurer and secretary for the student council, as well as more teachers. :)

I was actually considering making a treasurer for the student council but I was thinking of doubling that character with some other stuff such as student mentor and debate club president, possibly some other things but basically the smart stuff.  I was going to run the character by you later today.  Meant to do it yesterday but my daughter got really fussy and by the time she finally calmed down and went to sleep, I was so exhausted that I fell asleep curled up with her.  And today hasn't been much better so far, starting out with her throwing up most of her breakfast 2.5 hours after she ate it.

Levi

Quote from: Dragongoddess on October 03, 2017, 01:34:23 PM
I was actually considering making a treasurer for the student council but I was thinking of doubling that character with some other stuff such as student mentor and debate club president, possibly some other things but basically the smart stuff.  I was going to run the character by you later today.  Meant to do it yesterday but my daughter got really fussy and by the time she finally calmed down and went to sleep, I was so exhausted that I fell asleep curled up with her.  And today hasn't been much better so far, starting out with her throwing up most of her breakfast 2.5 hours after she ate it.

*Sarcastic voice* the joys of having children, I just sent mine of to bed :) that's great I look forward to seeing your next character :)

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Levi on October 03, 2017, 01:38:43 PM
*Sarcastic voice* the joys of having children, I just sent mine of to bed :) that's great I look forward to seeing your next character :)
If you do get someone else who wants to be treasurer before I get mine in, I've got an idea for Student Council Chairman of the Prefects.  I'm guessing to have a diverse range of ideas each activity (prefects, girls sports, boys sports, drama club, music club, etc.) would probably have a chairman on the board.  If you're interested in this idea, I would also put up the idea in the OOC to see if anyone wants to be chairman for their "club"

LamentingQuill

*peeks into the recruit* Halloooooooo out there! :D

Dragongoddess

Quote from: LamentingQuill on October 12, 2017, 03:11:07 PM
*peeks into the recruit* Halloooooooo out there! :D
*waves frantically at LQ* Hiiiiiiiii!!!!!

Levi

Levi

Ty

Hmm. Interesting idea, and am looking to add another game to my to-do list. Any notable gaps or loose ends to be filled/spark ideas?

Levi

Quote from: Ty on November 16, 2017, 08:19:04 AM
Hmm. Interesting idea, and am looking to add another game to my to-do list. Any notable gaps or loose ends to be filled/spark ideas?

Hiya, well student wise we are in need of a student council secretary.
Teacher wise English,maths,performing and musical arts, deputy head master if you felt brave enough!

Could even do an anti bill personality that could be interesting!

Ty

Anti-bill? Opposed to monsters having human rights or something?

Hmm. Guess I should poke around for an awesome character picture, or something.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Ty on November 16, 2017, 01:16:08 PM

I think (and I am guessing here) Levi more meant a character that doesn't agree with mingling with humans and doesn't believe the bill should exist at all.

Levi

Quote from: Ty on November 16, 2017, 01:16:08 PM

That's right! We don't really have anyone outwardly negative about it. As to the character itself. We have a wide range from lamia to vampire, just accepted a spinx! So nearly anything is acceptable. We don't have any real bird type monsters. Well the head is a harpy but she is a NPC :)

Dragongoddess

We also have Freya, our phoenix/sorceress hybrid.

Levi

Quote from: Dragongoddess on November 16, 2017, 01:45:17 PM
We also have Freya, our phoenix/sorceress hybrid.

*face palm* omg how did I forget the lovely Freya!

Dragongoddess

Ty

Haha. Are both the student council members girls at the moment? Just having a peek through the register. A monster boy who thinks monsters should be monsters and rule over weak humans might be interesting?

Dragongoddess

He might seriously get along with Andi haha.  And Freya is the Prefect Captain and Student Council Treasurer.

Ty

Kind of torn between a demon boy (noble heritage, monster superiority complex, arrogant but actually meritocratic) 

or a tricksy ghost/shadow guy (sly and humorous, but not able to 'fit in' to human expectations.)

Any advice? I'm a little cautious about making someone and kind of falling flat. Or should I ask in the OOC instead?

EDIT : Hmm. Maybe demon for Student Council secretary, and shadow-thing as Drama&Music teacher. (Only only one to start)

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Ty on November 16, 2017, 05:05:53 PM
Kind of torn between a demon boy (noble heritage, monster superiority complex, arrogant but actually meritocratic) 

or a tricksy ghost/shadow guy (sly and humorous, but not able to 'fit in' to human expectations.)

Any advice? I'm a little cautious about making someone and kind of falling flat. Or should I ask in the OOC instead?

Oh man, I wouldn't mind having interaction between either of those with my angel/demon hybrid Liliana, would definitely be interesting to see ^.^

Dragongoddess

Andi would like either one but Freya would probably go more for the first one.

Levi

I like the second one! Feel free to ask the others in the ooc though :)

Ty

Have drafted up the two. should I post here, or PM them to you for any extra work or changes that they need, Levi?

Levi