The Curse Of Hornwell Manor: A Small Group Smutty Haunted House Game!

Started by Urbanzorro, May 09, 2016, 07:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissFire

Neither one of your characters are researchers though? Uh, unless I'm mistaken? Yugi's is an intern which.. I guess... if you stretch it, might do research? But I assumed she was mostly a gopher and helped film. Yours is the face of the show, which I took to mean that he's like the host. So.. maybe he's a researcher? Maybe? But there's still no dedicated investigator on the team and Yugi's character wouldn't be on camera anyway.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Urbanzorro

Well considering that both Crash and Wigglebiscuit mentioned making investigators that would give us two characters who are dedicated to investigating the team's cases. Which should round things out nicely.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Crash

Hey Wiggle. If our characters come in late maybe we can do a little smutty scene as to why they are late. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

wigglebiscuit

Dori Hamilton
Job: Investigator
Bio: Dori was a devout humanist until an experience in high school exposed her to the paranormal. Her friend, a fellow junior named Jess, moved into a haunted apartment building and began experiencing unexplained events: weird dreams, figments, sudden changes in room temperature, vanishing household items and so forth. Jess enlisted the help of two people, a wiccan named Avi and Dori, who was to be the voice of doubt and reason. Dori came out of that experience a True Believer.

She has never looked back.

In the eight years since, Dori has amassed an impressive amount of esoteric knowledge and investigation techniques that, while amusing to the uninitiated, yield surprising results.

Surprisingly, though, Dori is often one of the first members of the team to declare a structure 'vacant.' That is, devoid of paranormal influence.
Personality: Generally, Dori gets along well with other, patient of the skeptic and friendly with the believer. She patience wears thin around the camera crews, however, as she considers modern electronics an impediment to a successful contact. Occasionally she needs to be reminded that the Show pays the bills and allows her to continue doing what she loves.
Skills/Talents: Highly observant. Keen investigative skills as they relate to the paranormal. An almost sixth sense when it comes to detecting the otherwordly. An intuitive ability to perceive the desires of paranormal entities.
Sexuality: Though bisexual, Dori is currently in a committed relationship with a human.
Character's Ons Dori is fairly vanilla when it comes to sex. Her only real kink is that she loves having sex outdoors.
Character's Offs Dori is committed to her human. Sex with other humans/nonhumans is not an option for her.
Player's Ons/Offs Dori needs to be coerced and/or forced to violate the above. Non-Con, mind control, forced orgasms, orgasm denial, ghostly sex, bondage, and that sort of thing.
For offs, I'm fairly open. No bloodplay or menses. No gore. Take a look at my O/o if you have any questions, or just PM me.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Crash

Got sucked into Critical Roll.  Will get a character done today.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Crash

Missfire - My character is from San Francisco too.  Can I say that he met Melissa while Ghost Watchers was getting started and suggested she go for a reading?  Maybe they grew up on the same block and knew each other before her parents died?

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Crash

Quote from: MissFire on May 14, 2016, 04:45:40 PM
Sure, I'm fine with all that.

Thanks MissFire! 

C.B. Cartwright III
Job: Lead Investigator/Debunker
Bio: Charles Beauregard Cartwright III (C.B. or Charlie to his friends) was born and raised in San Francisco.  In fact his parents were friends with Melissa’s parents and knew her before they died and she was forced into a wheel chair.  It was through Melissa that C.B. got his interest in the supernatural.  It was always more of a passing interest to him until he attended college at the University of Oregon and took up Anthropology with a passion.  Culture has always interested C.B. and while a sceptic and Agnostic he found the cultural idea of the supernatural and the afterlife wildly interesting.  There were plenty of old ghost stories in Oregon and he joined a ghost hunting group in college.  Most of the other students in the club had had experiences of their own.  While some of them were less than believable others were harder to explain, like Melissa’s had been.  This kept him extremely interested in finding scientific proof as that was the only proof that his mind would accept.

It was during C.B.’s research into his thesis that he ran into the driving forces behind the show who recognized the need for someone with the looks, charisma and research background that C.B could bring to the show.  Once he was given the spot as show investigator C.B. called Melissa and suggested she apply for the job as tech manager and maybe they could get some real scientific answers to what lies beyond death.
Personality: C.B. is a skeptical believer.  He believes in the supernatural and ghosts, but he has yet to experience anything he can’t explain off as a natural occurrence.  He thinks mediums and psychics are a complete joke and he hates that the show has hired one.  He makes sure that doesn’t come across too much on camera.  About the only thing that he finds more annoying than psychics are those people that want to believe sooo badly that they ignore the most obvious and natural of answers.  Don’t even bother showing him an orb.  He is often the one on the show saying, “It’s a bug.” Or “That’s dusk.”  C.B. isn’t a jerk.  He is actually really helpful, willing to set up and breakdown equipment without a complaint or interview witnesses.  He knows when to be serious and when to joke around and likes to lightly flirt with the ladies of the crew.  It makes for great ratings and he genuinely likes them (except when Sajida starts in on her psychic babbling).  He is comfortable in front of the camera and has quite a social media following that he engages often and they love him for it.
Skills/Talents: C.B. has a graduate degree in Anthropology and knows all of the different methods used in investigating the paranormal.  C.B. is not easily scared and is the guy that chases after the strange sounds and shadows instead of running away from them.  While Daniel is the face of the show C.B. is often leading the second team out on investigations or heading up the team in Daniel’s absence.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Character's Ons Rough Sex, Group Sex, Oral (giving and receiving), Geek girls, Crazy locations, Ghosts
Character's Offs Vore, Gore, Pain (beyond spanking and hair pulling), Bathroom stuff. Corpses
Player's Ons/Offs On’s and Off’s

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.