It's not a bad little town! Current Craving - [F x F]

Started by MissAlyssa, December 19, 2013, 02:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissAlyssa

Hello everyone! So, my current craving for a new scene follows a lovely sub/domme relationship.

The perfect housewife of suburbia, and loving mom, has grown tired of her daily routine and life. Out of curiosity, she spends her free time on the internet, roaming around various taboo sites, becoming slowly interested in a submissive lifestyle. It isn’t until she receives a message from a mysterious, young, red haired girl. After some chatting, they both agree to meet up….. When they both meet, the lovely housewife will find herself embarking on a journey of a lifetime… Without ever leaving her town.

Please feel free to message me with any comments, questions, or concerns! We can easily make additions, or changes to the story if need be.

I’m looking for a the housewife’s character to be played by a much older woman, preferably in her 40’s to even early 60’s.

MissAlyssa

I'm just here to add a quick little update, which is another story I would love to try!

Essentially, it's a complete 180 from the previous story I have listed. I would love to play an older woman, who lusts after younger, teen girls (18-20). She's a sadistic woman, who convinces herself afters years of fantasy, that she has the power and knowledge to successfully lure and entrap her own girl, who she plans on turning into a slave.

That's the basic plot summary! If you'd care to learn more about it, don't be afraid to shoot me a message!

Alyssa.