All I Want For Christmass Is A Kemonomimi [M seeking F]

Started by Moon Hound Hati, December 15, 2014, 06:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Hound Hati

Dear Santa...

This year, for Christmas, I'd like to have a kemonomimi!

An animalgirl of my own, to pet, play, and fuck all day!

Catgirl, foxgirl, harpy, or even reindeergirl!

Tall or petite! Breasts full or small!

Any will do, for I like them all!

I've been a good boy this year! You know it's true!

So, please, Santa,

Give me a kemonomimi... or two!

With just a week or so to go I thought it a nice idea to do a little something with the holiday spirit in mind. It's not a deep, complicated story. Just a guy who wishes for a kemonomimi this year for Christmas. Having been a good boy, Santa delivers, as the man awakes to find a kemonomimi beneath his Christmass tree! What follows is a day naughtiness. Eating Christmass treats off each others bodies, frolicking in the snow; whatever we can think up and sounds fun. I'm also not against things getting a little more kinky, such as some (light) bondage or SM. The choice of kemonomimi is yours, though the only requirement being she wear a fitting outfit like those in pictures you find in the spoiler tag above!

Just send me a PM if you're interested and we can discuss the happy holiday details!

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Moon Hound Hati

Giving this an early bump this year and also updated the OP so that images have been converted to URLs that are clearly marked as NSFW so that it falls in line with the newest forum rules.

Moon Hound Hati