Two Transformation RPs: Cyborg and Demon (F looking for any)

Started by Beorning, November 07, 2015, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello there, guys!

Here are two ideas I'd like to get out of my system. Both of them involve the idea of an ordinary woman being transformed into... something much weirder.  Like a...

1. ... Cyborg!

In the first idea, I'd like to try playing a woman who gets transformed into a cyborg: a half-human, half-machine being. I'm not thinking about a sexy / cool cyberpunk-style cyborg warrior here... What I have in mind is more in the vein of mad science and related weirdness, possibly with some body horror. A creature with weird tubes and cables sticking out her body. Connector ports located in random places. That sort of thing.

An example - take a peek at these cyborgs:

http://dderiart.deviantart.com/art/Female-Cyborg-441739380

Just imagine being captured by a mad scientist, being put to sleep... and then, waking up as something like that.  :o

Another idea I've had is that old idea of a creature with a transparent cranium. Just imagine waking up and seeing that you have had something like that installed on your head... that you can see your brain - with some flashing diodes on its surface, even.

As I said - I'm thinking of crazy and horrory mad-science cyborgs, not cool cyberpunk cyborgs. I'd like this RP to involve some transformation-related personal horror.

As for my writing partner, I'd looking for someone to play the person who is behind my character's transformation. A mad scientist or some similar type. This character could be male or female, I have no preferences here.

2. ... Demon!

In this idea, I'd like to play a woman who gets captured / abducted by some sort of demon (or similar eldritch being) and, then, transformed into a demonic minion herself... or, maybe, even a bride!

Here are some inspirations. First, Big Trouble In Little China, where beautiful Kim Cattrall gets magically transformed into white-eyed bride of an evil sorcerer (sorry for the awful quality, it's the only clip of these moments I could find on Youtube):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_yRDEc7oZU

Another inspiration: Legend, where the princess character gets changed to look more... demonic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWuToQn9VH4

Finally, how about the various female Cenobites from the Hellraiser franchise? I wouldn't necessary want the story to be as gruesome, but these movies do feature this idea of humans being warped into more scary beings...

Overall, I'd love to play a female in a situation like this! This could take place in a modern or fantasy setting. In any case, she would get caught by a powerful demon and transformed, both physically and mentally. Until she'd become a creepy inhuman being herself...

As in the mad scientist idea, I'm looking for someone to play the demon behind the transformation. The demon could be male or female.

Anyone up for any of these two ideas? If so, please PM me and let's discuss things!  :-)

Adamska James

Your transformation idea is fascinating to me.
I would love to hear more about what you'd like to see with that.
I can really dig it though, maybe not a mad scientist but the monster her created trying to recreate his long dead masters work and make himself a companion or maybe just a willing servant.
As for the demon.. Maybe just a demonic contract gone wrong. She thinks she's just playing a party game, something silly along the lines of bloody mary but instead accidentally summons a demon who then steals her away and begins to warp her into a creature much like himself.

Am I close, or way off base?
That demon in the mirror is you. Make a deal, let it in, and you become more whole than you ever imagined possible. Evil is only a point of view, after all.