Futanari island Recruit~(freeform, Still accepting, SPOTS OPEN)

Started by bokotousamurai, January 23, 2015, 05:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Zeth

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

I'm not joining since my muse is kaput, but I'll say I'm happy to see something like this doing well.

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Drowdeviant

:T My brain meats. They is conflicted on whether or not to join such a glorious story as yet another luscious futa despite my college workload X3
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Ershin

scribus1000

They're on the first page/post, I think.

On that note, I just realized my character is listed as a resident when she is meant to be a tourist.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Zeth

Quote from: Ershin on February 05, 2015, 05:40:45 PM
Mind if I ask how many slots are currently open?

All slots are open for a new  player. Tourist or Resident.

Dhi

I'm interested in reprising the teacher I played in the academy game, same character, just on vacation.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185849.msg8952323#msg8952323

And/or a dumb ole ordinary girl, a regular Jill No-Cock, depending on what's actually needed.

Sessha

Mmm I remember that game! Go on make your character whatever you like her to be. Though we could use a bit of everything right now.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

ThisWildeGirl

Love to play a girl taking a vacation on the island if there are still spots open ^.^

Sessha

Make a character and come on down for a play. We'd love to have you.

la dame en noir

I would like to re-join if thats alright everyone involved.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

scribus1000

Totally okay with me! I don't see why anyone would disagree!
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Sessha

Yeah we totally would love to have you back Dame.  :-) :-) :-)

Yukina

I third Scribus's and Sessha's emotions. Feel free to return, Dame. :)

*sees the mention of the Innocenza character* All my yes. :)

bokotousamurai

anyone who leaves is welcome back, just tell me whether your reusing your old character, or if your gonna try again with another

Dhi

Quote from: Yugishogun on February 12, 2015, 03:58:28 AM
I third Scribus's and Sessha's emotions. Feel free to return, Dame. :)

*sees the mention of the Innocenza character* All my yes. :)
:3

Name: Innocenza Immacolata Bianca Castellesi
Role: Tourist
Hometown: Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Ons: Control, luxury, cum, frotting, anal, being rimmed; getting stimulation for all three of her cocks however she can
Offs: Poor hygiene, disrespect, brutes, scat, gore

Sometimes a self-reliant modern woman just needs to get away from it all. It isn't all bad, working at the Futa Academy where a steady stream of gifted young ladies are moulded into controlling their urges, but work is work, and the responsibility, the coordination, and all those firm behinds all needling a paddling fray even the most steely nerves. "Take a little vacation," Headmistress Paige suggested, "There's an island I want you to see. You're going to love it."

Tall, leggy, honey blonde, accustomed to the very best in life, Innocenza demands a comfort to suit her success and meticulously groomed appearance. Heels which follow her all the way to the boardwalks of the beaches lend a sharp, assertive rhythm to her long steps and add a little more to her already six feet of height. She dresses in Tuscany fashions, tiny little ribbed skirts that barely contain her prizes and form-tailored patterned tops that toil like Atlas to hoist her heavy E cup globes. Even when the weather is cool, she exposes her long, flawless waxed legs with every outfit and insulates her upper body with a haute couture cardigan.

Innocenza has three cocks. There is no great mystery to this; it simply arose in her part of the world through the generations. It strains her short skirts to contain them, but when Innocenza dresses in her string bikini for the beach, she doesn't bother at all, relying only on a gift bow to keep them tethered together.

High res

la dame en noir

Quote from: bokotousamurai on February 12, 2015, 09:27:24 AM
anyone who leaves is welcome back, just tell me whether your reusing your old character, or if your gonna try again with another

I'm going to use my old character :3
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

bokotousamurai

@dame, okie dokie

@Dhi, welcome, though she looks pretty high maintenance, I'm sure the mayor can look after her needs ;)

Angie

Oh my god Futa Academy I remember that thing! I loved it so much!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Yukina

Angie

Shit, when I'm done with a couple projects I need to do for class I might make my own Futa Academy...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

bokotousamurai

That was actually my next idea...well more specifically a university