Futanari island Recruit~(freeform, Still accepting, SPOTS OPEN)

Started by bokotousamurai, January 23, 2015, 05:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

checking the island guide can give you some ideas
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

la dame en noir

I'm thinking about changing the picture though
Idea 1
Idea 2
Idea 3
Idea 4
Idea 5
Idea 6(an idea for a futa if i were to make one)

WIP
Player name| la dame en noir

Name: Adele Parker
Home Country: United States, California
Personality:
Biography:
Ons||
Offs|| Impregnation, Cervical penetration, Giant penises, creampies

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Angie

I would do every single one of them. In a day if I could.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Yukina

scribus1000

Quote from: Angiejuusan on January 24, 2015, 09:37:31 PM
Don't think there's any specific roles. This is one of those rps where Party Balance isn't a big thing.
Quote from: bokotousamurai on January 24, 2015, 09:38:14 PM
checking the island guide can give you some ideas

I will have another look at that guide, then! :)

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 24, 2015, 09:46:28 PM
Idea 1
Idea 2
Idea 3
Idea 4
Idea 5

WIP

Personality:
Biography:
Ons||

If you would like another opinion, I'd say I like 2, 4, 5 and the WIP image the most. Out of those, my favorite would be #2. Totally agreed with Angie 100% though.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Sessha

Idea 1
Idea 2
Idea 3
Idea 4
Idea 5

WIP

Personality:
Biography:
Ons||

I kind of like the first one, second one and the fourth one the best. Though number six is pretty god to I suppose.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Angiejuusan on January 24, 2015, 09:48:23 PM
I would do every single one of them. In a day if I could.

Can we 3 way? That sounds like a great time out, and I have a very hot idea for something for all of us.

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

Idea 1
Idea 2
Idea 3
Idea 4
Idea 5

WIP

Personality:
Biography:
Ons||

I like them all, but my faves would be 3, 4 and WIP

scribus1000

Quote from: bokotousamurai on January 24, 2015, 09:55:02 PM
Can we 3 way? That sounds like a great time out, and I have a very hot idea for something for all of us.

*perks up* Idea? I'm curious.

Also, an added note; to the one that picked Korra as a playby, I tip my hat to you.

Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

scribus1000

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 24, 2015, 10:15:39 PM
Cause korra is seriously hot...
NSFW

I've seen and stared at that gif "I-don't-know-how-many" times.

Sessha

Well if the end of season three of Korra can be believe that might actually happen.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Re Z L

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 24, 2015, 10:15:39 PM
Cause korra is seriously hot...
NSFW

Quote from: scribus1000 on January 24, 2015, 10:07:29 PM
*perks up* Idea? I'm curious.

Also, an added note; to the one that picked Korra as a playby, I tip my hat to you.

Don't worry I'll "share"

;D

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
A&A

scribus1000

Quote from: Re Z L on January 24, 2015, 11:11:54 PM
Don't worry I'll "share"

;D

Hnnngh

Lemme stop and focus before I derail this interest check with Korra images.

Although...(NSFW)

Alright, I'll stop this now. Back on topic, I have some other images of possible characters I may make:

Idea 1
Idea 2
Idea 3
Idea 4
Idea 5

Idea 1 is a gym-type resident, someone who'd like spending their time working out, possibly practicing a martial art or maybe just yoga or something. She could be working at a gym. She also could be futa.

Idea 2 is a resident, I haven't mapped anything out beyond her being another tour guide, but the idea is in the air and things could be done.

Idea 3 is a tourist, American, out to have some fun, whenever, wherever, and however possible. I imagined her also possibly being a futa.

Idea 4, a resident working at a hot spring, or perhaps a cook somewhere. Or she is a long-term tourist that happens to want to volunteer to help out somewhere, I don't know.

I am personally leaning towards Idea 5, however. She'd be a tourist, bit of a wild card, but good-natured at heart. And she'd love sports, surfing, working out, skateboards, competitions(I think I saw an app mention wagers earlier, that sounds like something she might go for. And Angie's char's shop offer for dildos would be a "Challenge accepted" pretty quickly.)

Any opinions or thoughts to share, etc. would be welcome! :)

Avalon29

I'd say go with idea number 5 personally. She sounds fun and would fit well with a lot of the current characters plus having an additional tourist around wouldn't be bad either. I believe there's only three of them at the moment and having another person going around to visit the different facilities during the day would be good to have.

Yukina

Quote from: Avalon29 on January 25, 2015, 12:27:15 AM
I'd say go with idea number 5 personally. She sounds fun and would fit well with a lot of the current characters plus having an additional tourist around wouldn't be bad either. I believe there's only three of them at the moment and having another person going around to visit the different facilities during the day would be good to have.

I second this. :)

scribus1000

5 seemed the most fleshed-out, now that I look back at this. Still, the other images aren't necessarily tied to their respective ideas. I'll have something up soon.

bokotousamurai

you can have multiple chars though, so you can make the others once you do flesh them out.

scribus1000

I think she'll be a long-term tourist. Might even become a resident if she's there long enough.

Lillian "Lilly" Rollo Graves

Sex: Female(not futa)

Sexual Orientation: "Libertine."

Role: Long-term Tourist(and frequents the most popular facilities, enough times to be quite predictable if one wants to find her.)

Personality: Outgoing, a self-labeled extrovert and exhibitionist that, in any other public function, would stand out like a very sore thumb. Lilly does not truly seek trouble, but it occasionally comes to her in some wacky ways--it just seems like sometimes, she has bad luck and then really bad luck. She is a generally alright person if you can look past the spontaneous attitude, the blunt honesty, the wild-card tendencies and the wide-open sexual...uhm...whatever it is she practices. All that aside, she does mean well. Lilly is not a criminal, or a bad person, not even a thief or shoplifter, but mischief-maker fits the bill rather tightly.

Oh, and also, she will probably look at your ass the moment you turn around.

Background: Lilly's parents, presently, are nowhere to be found--she is an orphan from Florida. Bouncing around from one foster home to the next, she was a troublemaker that had a handful of issues to work out, and a problem with authority. Therapists only seemed to aggravate this. However, one or another somewhere left a positive impression on her after a very close brush with the law, and as a result she became much more...let's call it, tame. In any case, her act became much more socially acceptable. However, Lilly wasn't entirely on a straight-'n-narrow path from here on out. A few new friends with particular tastes served to shape her into a new form of deviant at about age 19. At first, it was a closet-type, repressed deal...but time and influence served to corrupt her well enough to walk out through that door--and leave it wide open for others to peek inside and see the mess.

Ironically, she is not quite so different from her childhood...but at least her activities don't involve crime. Lilly does know right from wrong, good from bad, and has committed to keeping herself in a "stable" relationship with the law. But that doesn't mean she's forgotten how to lockpick...or pickpocket...

...or, uhm...other bad things. Which are bad.

Sometime over the last year, Lilly played her cards right, and won a lottery--which suddenly opened up a handful of opportunities for her. She has not yet decided what her ultimate goal is, but in the meantime, a certain resort caught her attention and practically screamed at her that it was time for a change of scenery. With bags packed, cash in hand, a bright future ahead (here's to hoping it's not illuminated by blacklight), and a suggestive glint in her eyes, Lilly is ready to have herself some good ol' fashioned fun. And of course, "I'll be on my best behavior!" she says. And then she grins...

(A/N: I do intend for her to keep out of trouble, I promise!)

Lilly's O/O's

Sexual Role: Switch

Ons:
• The gaze: checking someone out, or knowing she is being checked out.
• Fellatio (Giving, obviously cannot receive)
• Irrumatio (Receiving, by default)
• Cunnilingus (Giving)
• Breast/nipple play (Giving/receiving)
• Paizuri (Titfucking, with role being either top or bottom)
• Hotdogging, aka assjob
• Anal
• Dry sex
• Being slapped or grabbed roughly on the breasts or buttocks, nowhere else
• Roughousing
• Light hair-pulling
• Group efforts, gangbangs, anywhere up to three other participants are welcome
• Spanking/fondling (Giving/receiving)
• Manual sex--handjobs/fingering (Giving/recieving)
• Testicles--Let's just say she pays attention to them.

(Not all of these Ons have to be entertained--she can play nice just as well as rough if it's wanted.)

Offs:
• Anything toilet-related
• Gore, guro
• Extreme violence
• Being slapped anywhere but the breasts or buttocks, doing so will guarantee a negative response at the very best. At worst, the offender is getting hurt.
• Extreme pain (branding, cutting, hot wax, etc.)

bokotousamurai

and with that, we have enough chars to get things started
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=222323.0

ill post shortly once I post my girl char? does anyone got good images of a spunky flat chested tomboy?

Angie

Shouldn't we make an OOC thread over in the Bondage board if only to avoid burying everyone here in the group request thread?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on January 25, 2015, 04:13:20 PM
Shouldn't we make an OOC thread over in the Bondage board if only to avoid burying everyone here in the group request thread?

Agreed.

scribus1000

Quote from: Angiejuusan on January 25, 2015, 04:13:20 PM

Seconded.

bokotousamurai

Xanthaine

Casey Hart

Sex: futanari

Sexual Orientation: Any hole’s a goal

Cock Size: 8 inches long, 2 inches diameter.

Role: Relatively new tour guide

Personality: Flirty and utterly without social inhibitions, Casey was brought up to believe that love and sex are two separate things, and truly believes it, keeping a little tally of how many lovers she can keep going at the same time. She is very difficult to anger and, instead, moves in circles of upset and is more fragile than her sexually dominant personality would have you believe. However, this flirty, fun loving girl is almost never short of good company and ‘fun’ of all kinds too.

Background: Casey’s parents were (and are) happily married, openly and without limits. Casey was brought up in a household of limitless open mindedness. Her parents would have strings of lovers around at all hours, not caring what Casey did or didn’t see. Rumours of whether Casey was involved at younger ages are unconfirmed, though she rarely sees age as an issue in her partners, which has led to issues as she’s got older.

At school she was something of a loner, always keeping a quirky look and an outsider’s attitude. Once she hit senior year, however, she transformed, the last lagging parts of her stuck mid puberty decided to catch up and show the beautiful swan beneath. By this point she’d got her first job and came out of her shell, turning into the chatty, flirty little butterfly seen today.

She got her job as a tour guide almost purely to have first pickings of the tourists that flock to the island, and unless you’ve hidden from her specifically, any attractive tourist in the last year and a half has had some kind of ‘fun’ with the spunky redhead.

Sorry for the lateness, my birthday night out turned into a weekend. :3