Yokai Task Force Ressurection! [Ecchi Themes-Monsters]

Started by Broken, March 29, 2016, 11:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izaya Orihara

Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Laughing Hyena

Almost done. Just working on the powers and abilities.

Steir

Will add 3 more spells under Chiharu's magic list later. It's still 5 am in the morning at the moment. :p

Broken

Laughing Hyena

Appearance:
Height:
Human:  5’6”
Yokai: 7'4"
Weight:
Human: 118 pounds
Yokai: 243 pounds
Class:
Kami
Name:
Human: Tanaka Oyama / Yokai: Ao, Kuro Otoko No Shin'en (Meaning Ao, Black Ember of the Abyss) ; The Lord of Tengu
Target:
Prefers curvaceous schoolgirls within college or academies.
Magic type:

Dark V
Transmute Shadows:
The Black Ember is Shadows Incarnate and can weave them to his very will. He can take any shadow and create solid matter from them, of which he can control with his mind. From manacles to hold his captives hostage, to lewd torture devices (tentacles primarily) meant to break even the most stubborn mind. From spears of everlasting darkness, to spires of shadows, there is literally nothing he cannot create so long as he can take imagination from it. The limitation to this is that he cannot create lifeforms made from shadows itself. This is a primary form of both defense and attack for Ao and as such he often uses it as his first method of directly dealing with those whom seek his exorcism.

Don the Preys Aura/Skin:
The Shadows hide many secrets and all are covered by the lies he creates. The Serpent Lord is capable of masking his demonic nature, his malice and natural aura in a potent shroud. This immaculate lie is enough to fool a great many mortals, including those of the STF whom are not familiar with such a disguise. Only those whom can see with truths unyielding light are capable of piercing this veil and revealing his true nature. Of course... those whom are not prepared for the likes of him might very well regret the choice to unmask him. Furthermore the Serpent of Lies can change his shape as well. He can not only become human but can also masquerade as a beast or animal, allowing him multiple avenues of infiltration.

Summon the Worthy:
Like all Kami, the Black Ember can summon Yokai of lesser status to his side and control them completely. Favoring those heavily affiliated with Fire and Darkness as is befitting of him. He will often make use of those capable of tempting the hearts of humans be it through seduction or coercion. However he is more than capable of summoning yokai for more direct purposes of dealing with those in his way. Primarily he will summon Tengu, the winged shadows warriors of the Yokai. Or the black tentacles of the abyss when he has mortals ladies at his mercy.

Walk Through Darkness:
The Lord of the Abyss is capable of moving rapidly through shadows itself, entering one shadow and emerging from another. Highly useful in matters of both conflict and when the need to preserve his host is apparent. No matter the distance he can use a shadow to transport from one to another.

Yami - The Blade of the Void
The black blade formed of soul steel. Metal given form by the abyssal forges and created from shadows and the souls of the damned and defeated. This blade is the personal blade of the Lord of Tengu and the Yokai could not ask for a finer weapon. Capable of manipulating it's own shadows the weapon is able to be shaped and molded by the transmutations of the Yokai God. It howls and sings and when this blade is brandished it can spell doom to those it is wielded against.

Fire V
Temptation of Soft Hearts
This is one of his more dangerous abilities to his opponents for it exploits the innate weakness of the human heart which has shown itself time and again to be corrupted. The most pure of heart can fall into submission, shame and yield to carnal appetite. His gaze doesn't hypnotize so much as bring the darkest depths of the victims lust to the forefront. Those of substantial willpower can resist him and the temptations of their own heart… but even that can break should one be exposed to this for long periods of time. Slowly pulling at the threads of their virtue until it completely unravels. He can target multiple people at once and often delights in causing more… delicious acts of lust.

Offer of Passion
Anywhere there is strong passion, one can find their hearts desire waiting to be given by him. Those whom find themselves unable to reach a dream they wish for, those whom cannot help themselves, those whom cannot bring themselves to greatness find a helping hand in him. Those willing to accept a bargain must surrender their flesh to him. Either becoming part of his army of yokai as a suitable trade, surrendering their bodies to be ravaged by the yokai, becoming his vassal bound by a brand of servitude or acting as a vessel for him. Once a pact is made however none can break it as the magic behind it is made of pure consent. Pray that the wish you make is worth it.

Carnal Addiction Practice
Those of the opposite sex are drawn to the primal and dominant nature of the yokai and seek their embrace whether they know it or not. And the kami are the physical embodiment of the yokai, the most potent lovers one can find. As such their carnal exploits can become rather addicting. A mortal whom is of sufficient sexual orientation finds their minds flooded with the urge to make love to the Black Ember, finds his advances almost irresistible, overpowering even. Capable of making the most chaste women become impure with lustful thoughts. This is usually how the corruption starts. A yearning that won't leave until sexual gratification is somehow given. Those whom give into a yokai's advances under these circumstances become addicted to the alien lovemaking of the yokai, becoming more and more akin to that of a concubine. The longer one is under this curse, the stronger it grips the mortal.

Desire Reading Practice
The Black Lord of the Abyss knows the human heart intimately as he has seen it remain both steadfast and quiver in the face of duress. Wax and wane like the moons of both the world of the Yokai and the mortal world. He can read the emotions of a mortal to figure out what it is they feel or desire. Given enough time socializing with a victim, and the Black Lord shall understand their deepest current desire of their heart. Whether it is love of money, love of another, love of family, there is naught one can do to hide behind it.

Fang of the Tengu
As Lord of the Tengu, the Black Lord of the Abyss is their finest swordsmen amongst the Yokai. With thousands of years within his experience he is more than a match for numerous mortal armies. No mortal has bested him with a sword and he would be surprised if one ever did. They have the lifespan of an ant compared to the eternal life of a Kami. Much of his techniques go far beyond the realms of normal practices and he is able to wield weapons beyond the limits of a mortal in terms of both weight and size.

Water III
Ritual of Fertility:
The Black Ember of the Abyss has control over physical birth, using his seed to inseminate young women with a yokai instead of a human child. Usually taking the form of a cluster of tengu eggs, the yokai lord has the ability to keep a woman fertile or infertile, or alter a man's sterility. This power is often passed down to other tengu which makes them a self sufficient army provided they have a suitable supply of young women.

Yokai Regeneration:
The Yokai are enduring and strong beyond the means of mortals, and the Black Ember of the Abyss is capable of regenerating from extreme wounds. Limbs are capable of growing back, bones knit and forge strong and straight. Unbreaking, unyielding and in a battle of attrition it is a mortal that shall bend the knee before the yokai. A passive trait of the true nightmare that is the Kami.

Goals:
Corruption of Humanity

Capture enough ladies of the mortal world to create his own harem of the exotic women, to use them for both siring a suitable heir to his own realms and to provide himself a suitable army for the following invasion of the rest of Earth. To corrupt other humans of the mortal world to pave the way for an easier invasion.

Finished. Let me know if something is too strong or too weak by means of feedback.

Broken

I say he is good, I would suggest having at least one lesser Yokai as a character to play as during the passage of time to allow everyone to situate, but other then that go ahead and post him in the character thread.

Idlewyld

This is a work in progress, Any commentary is most appreciated.

Appearance: See Photo
Full name: Pearl Breakwater
STF Uniform: Standard Uniform is her black dress, but most of her actual performance enhancing materials for spells and the like are actually built into the black bikini underneath
Magic: Water Magic
Background: Pearl was born with slightly monstrous ancestry - one of her great grandparents was a mermaid from Atlantis. While this has more or less passed into family lore and left as fairy tales, for Pearl it was slightly different as it snuck into her DNA. She has the innate ability to breathe and generally perform underwater as well as perform water magic. The one drawback is that she does have to spend one hour per day underwater or she begins suffering adverse physical effects.

Naturally, the STF took a very strong interest in her and she in them, seeing as she didn't want either herself or anyone in her family to be "reclaimed" by Yokai.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Broken on March 31, 2016, 06:07:01 PM
I say he is good, I would suggest having at least one lesser Yokai as a character to play as during the passage of time to allow everyone to situate, but other then that go ahead and post him in the character thread.

Sounds good. I shall make a tengu yokai for this purpose. ^_^

Broken

I say she is good you can go ahead and put her in the character thread.

Broken

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 31, 2016, 06:16:40 PM
Sounds good. I shall make a tengu yokai for this purpose. ^_^

Thanks! I just want everyone to have a chance before the big Kami's arrive and it feels like the end of the world haha.

Autocad

To prospective STF members, you can see our current active duty roster here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246787.msg12200664#msg12200664

As you can see, we are still in need of many more members to fight the Yokai threat! So sign up today! You get to use magic! Have superhuman healing powers! Get paid to have the best, mind-blowing, toe-curling, climax-after-climax, sex of your life!

Broken

Quote from: Autocad on March 31, 2016, 06:37:39 PM
To prospective STF members, you can see our current active duty roster here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246787.msg12200664#msg12200664

As you can see, we are still in need of many more members to fight the Yokai threat! So sign up today! You get to use magic! Have superhuman healing powers! Get paid to have the best, mind-blowing, toe-curling, climax-after-climax, sex of your life!

Well, their not lying.

Angie

Appearance:
Human: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/66/aa/7a/66aa7a7b6149ac1c559a454ea9012054.jpg
Kami: http://orig05.deviantart.net/5c79/f/2011/137/c/7/lola_the_tentacle_monster_by_pirate_cashoo-d3gko3o.png
Class: Kami
Name: I have many names. The Toymaker, The Maker of the Broken, The Junkyard, He Who Seeks Perfection. Any of them will do, but I am happy to be called "Aiun" as well-a shortening of my true name. My true name would drive you mad.
Target: Creative types. The ones who build, paint, write, whatever. My spirit rejects hobbyists, I can only go after those who are truly passionate.
Magic type: Well, types would be more appropriate. I have learned how to use Arcane, Plant, Lightning, and Water.
Arcane
Mirror Image: I can make illusory copies of myself, which fade in a single strike, but are useful as distractions.
Mirror Entity: I duplicate an enemy, though this illusion fades as quickly as the mirror images do. Sometimes, however, it becomes quite difficult to tell the illusion from the real thing.
Duplicate: I make a copy of a friendly ally-and this one is NOT as fragile as the mirrors. The handicap on this one is that it only works if I am nearby when an ally of mine is defeated, and it only works on Yokai who are weaker then Lords. It is also very draining. The Duplicate can be defeated much more easily then the original copy, and in fact can be overpowered through brute force.
Echo of Aiun: All Yokai who are weaker then Lords around me at the moment are "banished"-they are sent back home. However, this is not considered "Expelling" them, and thus, they are able to return almost immediately. They usually have to find a new body, but their 'cooldown time' is practically minutes depending on how weak they were at the point of Echo.
Plant
Corruption Potion: This allows me to enhance a minion of mine, making them stronger and more durable. However, it is a toxin, so anything that cures poisons will end this effect.
Lust Potion: A potion that enhances the lust of the drinker. Can be absorbed by skin contact, hence why I tend to put them in the lovely human invention of 'water balloons'.
Pitcher Plant: I summon a 'pitcher' plant-not quite like the ones you already have, but rather, a plant with a few entangling vines, a deep reservoir of liquid, and the ability to 'pump' that liquid into the waiting mouth of a captured victim. I can enhance the plant with a Corruption or Lust potion, changing the fluid within the plant to be that potion until it's all spent. I have put several Yokai in Corruption Plants in order to boost them to absurd levels of power...which sadly doesn't follow them to your world. Need to work on it.
Cumdrinker: This plant feasts on the cum of a male or female caught within it (and yes, futanari too-they count as both!). The Cumdrinker can supply a Pitcher Plant with liquid to pump into its trapped victim, so I often deploy the two together. A person caught by a Lust Plant and a Cumdrinker will be made to orgasm endlessly for as long as I desire.
Lightning
Electric Skin: A sort of 'armor' spell-anyone who touches me will be shocked, as long as this is effect. I can start and stop it when I want.
It's ALIVE!: I call the spell "It's ALIVE!" because, it has the biggest chance of backfiring. Sometimes, it's a giant bolt of lightning that blows an enemy away. Other times, it instead supercharges said enemy and restores them to full power-AND THEN SOME!
Total Devastation: Just a massive burst of lightning intended to blow everything away-friend, foe, environment-nothing survives except me in a radius around me.
Suffer With Me!: I latch a tendril of lightning to a foe, and for as long as I hold it, we both suffer damage from the magical spell. The difference is, *I* can last a lot fucking longer then you!
Water
Rainstorm: I summon a rainstorm. It doesn't do much other then reduce visibility, but...it just feels right to fight in the rain, you know?
Drowning: Well, "Tsunami" might be more accurate, cause that's what this spell summons.
Chains of Ice: I chain you with frosty ice magic. Any attempt to move or struggle is met with jolts of pain. How chilling! *Is shot* Eh, worth it!
Bone Chill: A wave of frost that chills anyone nearby to the bone. It is possible to stop this by wearing warm clothing or using Fire magic, but...the STF may not even realize that, what with those delicious uniforms...
Goals: This ten year battle has left many Yokai broken, from the constant battles with the STF and Satus's displeasure. Satus is, in my eyes, the greatest threat to Yokai. Therefore, I must throw him off his throne, either by taking his power for myself or demoting him to Lord. I have no desire to rule over the land of Humans. Why would I want to rule, when humans are so much more fun to play with, to experiment with? So, goals:

1: Stop Satus by any means required.
2: Find new subjects for my experiments, preferably human.
3: Sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex...
4: Become more powerful then Satus.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Broken

Granted.

Satus:"The squid wants to defy me? I'm unsure whether to laugh or start the grill."

LeSane

Well I was taking your advice Broken and making lesser Yokai before I made my Kami, but seems like the spots got taken... Great. I'll just turn my character into a Lord then.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Broken

Angie

"Oh Satus...I don't need to defy you. Not completely, at least. Like always, you charge in without thinking. Did you ever pay any attention to what your minions were making the humans do? Greater weapons. Stronger magic. And more of them capable of wielding both. I don't have to defy you. I can let THEM do it for me."

LeSane

My Kami would gradually take over a human host so I was going to make a human character to use until the time was right.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Broken

"I can't help that they follow their instincts, their not neutered life forms that have already chose to become Ornate pets to humans, All they need is a little direction, and I will make this world their's. All you had to do was remain faithful, and you couldn't even manage that. I was once looking forward to the day I could call you brother, but now I will settle with calling you my enemy."

Alright alright you two, stop breaking the fourth wall and get back in the story.

Angie

This is going to end up like Grommash versus Thrall at the end of Cataclysm. And good God, do I hope I'm Thrall in this case.

Broken

Quote from: LeSane on March 31, 2016, 07:08:54 PM
My Kami would gradually take over a human host so I was going to make a human character to use until the time was right.

That's a great idea, you can coherse your human into doing the exact right thing for you to be able to fully possess him.  I approve this idea.

Angie

You know, I'm amazed no one's as of yet called me on the Starcraft reference in my Kami's profile. Then again, there's a lot of Warcraft/Hearthstone references already...

Laughing Hyena

Appearance:
Height:
Human:  6’2”
Yokai: 8'5"
Weight:
Human: 152 pounds
Yokai: 286 pounds
Class:
Soldier
Name:
Human: Satoshi Kawabe Yokai: Toin
Target:
Prefers curvaceous schoolgirls within college or academies. Larger breasts for paizuri make him very happy.
Magic type:

Wind II

Nodachi of the Fallen

Toin like many Tengu has some measure of skill with a blade and the weapon of choice is a Nodachi imbued with the elements of Wind. It makes use of this affinity to weave rending waves of air. These waves of air can seek out targets and are capable of cutting straight through solid stone. The blade itself has similar strength and considerable reach due to it being a great katana. Ideal for dealing with the foot soldiers of the STF.

Fire II

Addictive Seed:
One of the greatest aspects of a yokai is their ability to twist and pervert the minds of their victims. Those whom sample a tengu's seed or feel such carnal fluids enter them become addicted to the sensations they bring. It acts a potent aphrodisiac compelling the victim to seek out more yokai to fornicate with. Ideal for setting up new vessels for their host.

Water II
Ritual of Fertility:
The Tengu has control over physical birth, using his seed to inseminate young women with a yokai instead of a human child. Usually taking the form of a cluster of tengu eggs, the yokai lord has the ability to keep a woman fertile or infertile, or alter a man's sterility. This power is often passed down to other tengu by means of their god which makes them a self sufficient army provided they have a suitable supply of young women.

Yokai Regeneration:
The Yokai are enduring and strong beyond the means of mortals, and Tengu are much more war like of the Yokai. They share some of their power from their father. Like their god, the Tengu can recover from grievous injuries and can recover from injuries that would cripple a mortal. This permits them to keep fighting longer without hindrance from physical injuries. Earth however is capable of rending their bodies asunder

Goals:
Abduct Mortal Women

Capture enough ladies of the mortal world to further the war campaign of the Yokai in preparation of the invasion. They seek out male humans to control and possess and are to eliminate any lower ranking STF members when most advantageous.

LeSane

Full name
  Rajan Lagombi
Outfit
  Where the typical High school attire for young adults his age
Possession

Partial

Complete

True

Weapons
  None
Background
  Both his Mother and Sister were apart of the S.T.F. when the incident transpired by the hands of Satus which caused him to become one of the many orphans that were relocated to foster parents. Rajan had been rather devastated by the fact he had lost all of the people he cared about due to the Yokai, and swore he would get the one responsible for his misery. He went through his early teens a stubborn, short-tempered, strong-willed, and impulsive. Despite claiming not to care about what other people thought about him, he attempted to maintain a cool image. He generally keeps his face set in a smug expression. He is outspoken, hot-headed demeanor which has caused a few of the STF members that keep tabs on him on edge. Rajam is a capable student in his last year at school, who studies regularly and does not neglect his schoolwork even if he hates it so. . . He works as hard as he does to overcome the misconceptions many have due to his past. He becomes extremely shy and uncomfortable around nude or immodestly dressed women, a fact that is Mothers ans Sisters former STF co-workers like to point out.

LeSane