IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

"Kelsey.........."he said.He quickly pulled her to him and held her tight."Im sorry if I offended you.Please tell me whats wrong."

AAA111

She looked up at him as she pulled away. "Nothing is wrong" She says to him clearly lying and then she headed towards the ticket stand to give the attendent her ticket and she started to walk towards the theatre.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She looked back at him and she stopped as she waited for him still annoyed. She gave him an annoyed type of look.

Kaiser Maverick

"Kelsey if you don't tell me whats wrong then Im walking away..........from everything.I can't be around someone who won't tell me whats wrong."he said,his voice almost deadly.

AAA111

She stops and looks at him. "Fine you wanna know whats wrong. My own boyfriend thinks it is embarassing when I tell him he is cute or sexy. Maybe I should tell you that your ugly and maybe then you won't be embarassed"

Kaiser Maverick

"Embarrassed.Its not embarrassing as in I don't want to be seen in public with you.Its embarassing cause I've never been called those names.It takes time to get used to it."

AAA111

"Fine if you dont wanna be seen in public then I can just go home. If that is what you want" She says to him. She is good at pushing people away.

Kaiser Maverick

He shook his head."I never said that Kelsey.I love you.Im never embarassed of you."

AAA111

"I don't get it though. Those words are good and complimentary. I really like you and I think you are so cute and I'm lucky to have you"

Kaiser Maverick

"Yed I understand but for me its different.I don't get compliment often." he said as he looked down.

AAA111

She moved towards him as she grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him deeply. "Well you better get used to it because I've very affectionate and love compliments. "

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and returned the kiss with as much passion as he could muster."Well I'll shower you with it."

AAA111

She pushed him away in a teasing manner. "Oh yeah really mister and how are you gonna do that?"

Kaiser Maverick

He began to kiss her neck affectionately,giving her light butterfly kisses to her shoulder.

AAA111

She pushes him away gently. "Babe not at the theatre. Let's go see the movie" She holds his hand.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiles wide as she leans against him as she walks and mumblese to herself "Much better"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Do you want to see this movie or just leave and walk around?" SHe asks him.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She nodded as she walked in and sat down. Kind of sad because she wouldn't be able to talk or see his face but its dark so he can't tell.

Kaiser Maverick

“The darkness makes you look even more beautiful."he said as he looked at her.