The Black Stiletto [F/M] [F/F]

Started by Le Immortelle, January 10, 2017, 04:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Immortelle

Hello there!

So in recent time I have found myself reading Raymond Benson's Black Stiletto and lover of pulpy fun in general, I have been enjoying them a lot. This got me thinking that it would be super fun to chart some of her adventures in some good ol' fandom stuff on Elliquiy.

Idea #1

One of the ideas that I have been toying with of late is of some reporter chasing Stiletto's adventures, trying to do stories on her while the popular media at large along with government agencies is painting her as some sort of bad guy despite of what people on the street are saying. It all culminates into her giving an exclusive to him while clad in costume and leads to some sort of working relationship between the two of them as he gets the first scoop on all of her vigilante activities?

At the same time there could be any other characters, antagonists, people in her life and a varying cast of love interests. I have bunch of other ideas that I can share or we can even up with something together.

Idea #2

This is a bit of a cliche, but Judy could enter into a relationship with an amiable young man who also happens to be a detective. He's tasked with finding the identity of Black Stiletto, learning more about her etc. Prompting him to begin the hot pursuit. I like the idea of him being a good cop who's frustrated with in department corruption and the sort. He does wonder however, that Stiletto seems to be on to good bit of criminals that he's chased or is chasing given he never discusses work much barring things with Judy and some of his pals. He begins to get suspicious until Stiletto, knowing too well that he's on the chase, offers him to dole out some vigilante justice for the people who have escaped the law because 'due process' couldn't just contain them. Mobsters with omerta, who intimidate the jury, witnesses and so forth. All he has to do is provide information. Amid that, his suspicion continues to increase as Judy's and his relationship grows deeper. Drama, angst, romance and all sorts of shenanigans ensue!

Here is the link to the official website of the book series just in case you need help with any info. It's not mandatory to have read the books and I can help you with any info should you need. If you enjoy pulp novels with a dash of vigilante fun, shoot me a PM and we shall brainstorm some ideas. While the books take place in 1950's, I am open for updating the story for the modern day as well. Thank you for reading this.

Le Immortelle