Salem Institute Of Magic (Potterverse! Always Accepting! LGBTQA Friendly!)

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, August 25, 2014, 10:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

I have updated the open professor position list to remove the Care of Magical Creatures and Muggle Studies positions.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Ember Star

MFW CoMC comes and goes without me seeing it;  :'(  @#%* you, November! @#%$ YOU!

Lol. JK... mostly  :P November really has been painful this year >_>

I'll work on the sexy ass dueling/native American professional soon as I get my current crisis calmed.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Ember Star on November 25, 2014, 02:16:26 PM
MFW CoMC comes and goes without me seeing it;  :'(  @#%* you, November! @#%$ YOU!

Lol. JK... mostly  :P November really has been painful this year >_>

I'll have the sexy ass dueling/native American professional soon as I get my current crisis calmed.

o.O you did see it, but you seemed more interested in Dueling/NA? I may be able to talk to Lunar, who was going to take CoMC, if you'd rather have CoMC instead of Dueling? Before he went on hiatus he was going to do Dueling/Latin.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Josietta

He says he would prefer dueling as it was what he had worked out before but will do CoMC if dueling isn't open.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ember Star

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on November 25, 2014, 02:18:03 PM
o.O you did see it, but you seemed more interested in Dueling/NA? I may be able to talk to Lunar, who was going to take CoMC, if you'd rather have CoMC instead of Dueling? Before he went on hiatus he was going to do Dueling/Latin.
Noooo! I didn't see it. Or else I overlooked it. Mid-nov was (which is when I notice the announcement date) was when I was so sick. So I probably just didn't notice. Or maybe I did and I forgot @.@ I'm flaky enough. Lo

However, sure, talk to Lunar. If he wants Dueling back, I'm willing to trade. CoMC is my most beloved subject! Lol.

However, if he doesn't want to trade, that's fine :) I'm not fussy, just flaky  :P
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

Quote from: Josietta on November 25, 2014, 02:24:33 PM
He says he would prefer dueling as it was what he had worked out before but will do CoMC if dueling isn't open.
*mousy squeak of excitement* Tell him I'm happy to trade! :D

Bloodied Porcelain

persephone325

*pokes her head in*

I've been wanting to join for a while. I just can't seem to find the time to work on a sheet. I have to cut down my distractions. XD

I will join this game soon! *vows to herself*
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Bloodied Porcelain

Hey lovely! Please feel free! We have some serious shit going down on the train at the moment, so if you would like to partake in that, I suggest you get in a sheet ASAP. ;)

persephone325

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on November 28, 2014, 08:57:21 AM
Hey lovely! Please feel free! We have some serious shit going down on the train at the moment, so if you would like to partake in that, I suggest you get in a sheet ASAP. ;)

*squeaks* I'll see what I can whip up. ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Bloodied Porcelain

High time this was bumped. :) We still have several staff spots open and we just had an exciting precursor on the train that will hint at the craziness that will be happening throughout the year. We are of course still (and will always be) taking students as well. :)

Ember Star

I am not, I repeat, NOT alive. But I am here and ready to help with my ghostly powers.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: JackWhite on January 22, 2015, 09:11:51 AM
Reading in on everything and considering making a character.

Welcome! Let me know if you need anything. :)

I also got a PM yesterday about someone possibly interested in playing our groundskeeper. :D

vatovie

I really want to do this but I really don't want to spend the hours it's gonna take to make the character for it and start to memorize all the lore and story for it. I'm torn.

Bloodied Porcelain

Well provided you have read the books/seen the movies, you pretty much know the "required reading" already. You aren't expected to memorize the game info thread. It's always there for reference in the future if you need it.

As for the sheet... that's non-negotiable, I'm afraid, but I am always here to answer questions and give advice if needed. :) Just post here or send me a PM and I'll reply as soon as I'm able.

Crash

BP is an awesome help but yeah putting forth the effort on the character heels are necessary and worth the time.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Bloodied Porcelain

I have three sheets in my inbox I need to read. My intention was to do them yesterday but I was plagued with migraines and a sick little that needed my attention, so I spent most of my day taking care of the Pint Sized Pirate and in bed with my knitting and a TV show. I will be reading through the sheets and sending out notes today.

Ember Star

Just as a note, if anybody needs any help or has any questions about their sheets, feel free to direct them to me. That's kinda what I'm here for. Busy myself, but I can handle helping some peeps out, especially if it takes some weight off our lovely BP <3 ^_^

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Ember Star on January 26, 2015, 10:24:12 AM
Just as a note, if anybody needs any help or has any questions about their sheets, feel free to direct them to me. That's kinda what I'm here for. Busy myself, but I can handle helping some peeps out, especially if it takes some weight off our lovely BP <3 ^_^

*snuggles you tight* Love you, precious. :D

Bloodied Porcelain

I've updated the open positions list at the beginning of the thread! Unfortunately, LunarSage went back on hiatus, so the dueling and latin spots are back open, and Cerevan is on hiatus from the game for an indefinite amount of time, so I've opened up Divinations and Spanish as well. Best of luck to both of them and we hope to see them again soon.

Codexa

:o A HP game not set in Hogwarts! <3 (Not that I don't adore that school to little stony bits)

I am intrigued, tickled, and just plain interested! (Also, looking for a way to shake the RP rust/dust off and get back into it!)(It's been a long time.)

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Codexa on February 23, 2015, 01:40:37 PM
:o A HP game not set in Hogwarts! <3 (Not that I don't adore that school to little stony bits)

I am intrigued, tickled, and just plain interested! (Also, looking for a way to shake the RP rust/dust off and get back into it!)(It's been a long time.)

We'd be happy to have you!

PS: <3 for the Supernatural quote in your signature!