Zoo Gorilla 'Doing Well' After Colonoscopy

Started by Spookie Monster, November 11, 2008, 06:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

Believe it or not, I'm actually pleased that some journalist out there considers this important enough to mention.  I personally prefer that people be given the opportunity to decide for themselves what's newsworthy and what's not; I dislike the "It's news when we say it is!" attitude endorsed by some journalists.  That said... well, if this really does qualify as news, what doesn't qualify as news?  And how can we be expected to remain afloat in such an ocean of information?

Zoo Gorilla 'Doing Well' After Colonoscopy

Gigi, Zoo New England's western lowland gorilla, was reported to be doing well Thursday after she was put under anesthesia so the zoo's veterinary staff could examine her.

The kicker?

"We did not find anything abnormal."

Spel

You better hang on to yourself...
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

The Overlord

I have to say I'm so sick and tired of pop culture that I'm to the point that I'd rather see an article on ape colonoscopy than one more update about Paris Hilton's latest 'BFF'.

The only thing better would be Paris jailed on something stupid again, and for her punishment forced to give an ape a colonoscopy.  8)

Lithos

Quote from: The Overlord on November 11, 2008, 06:39:04 AM
The only thing better would be Paris jailed on something stupid again, and for her punishment forced to give an ape a colonoscopy.  8)

This just made my day, thank you for the chuckle :p
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Huntress

or for her to recieve a colonoscopy from an ape.

The Overlord

Quote from: Lithos on November 11, 2008, 08:03:59 AM
This just made my day, thank you for the chuckle :p

You're welcome.

Quote from: Huntress on November 11, 2008, 08:50:06 AM
or for her to recieve a colonoscopy from an ape.

Eh, we're proceeding where no ape has gone before, but where man has certainly gone before. I think we're derailing this train and taking it straight to Raunchyville.  :)

Huntress

oh not at all. we're keeping it purely pg-13 until approval, here :D

Cherri Tart

you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored