Interest check:D&D: Stolen Virginity

Started by CaptainErotica, September 18, 2006, 06:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Might I suggest Apollo as your diety the Patron God of Healers I believe. Medic!

By the way when we get some gold I'll work with him to forge some healing magic items that the party in general can use.

Muse

Ah, I've just finished, more or less, an Aasimar female favored soul of Zeus. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Cosmo_ac

i was actualy thinking about being a cleric of Dominatra.

RubySlippers

Whatever we need a medic.

I suggest though take Brew Potion between your potions and some crafted wonderous items working with your character we can keep healing available for the party.

Jefepato

Quote from: Cosmo_ac on October 11, 2006, 12:09:43 PM
i was actualy thinking about being a cleric of Dominatra.

For one thing, being a cleric of an evil deity is probably going to do you no favors in a party full of goody-goodies (not to mention that it makes you a lot worse at healing).

For another, didn't the pantheon get switched to the Olympian one?

Cosmo_ac

thats certainly possible.  Currently i can't get on the site, do to troubles with my comp, so it's very possible there have been changes.  I would have figured though that even an evil cleric would have plenty of healing spells at level 10.

Cosmo_ac

However, i was suggessted by rob to take Aphrodiety i believe, i'd have to chack again, and that might indeed be the better choice.

Jefepato

Quote from: Cosmo_ac on October 11, 2006, 12:44:22 PM
thats certainly possible.  Currently i can't get on the site, do to troubles with my comp, so it's very possible there have been changes.  I would have figured though that even an evil cleric would have plenty of healing spells at level 10.

True, but good clerics can convert any spell into a cure spell.  Evil clerics have to prepare cure spells, taking up valuable spell slots (they can only convert into inflict spells, which aren't very good).

RubySlippers

Sure they are if have undead they can heal them.

Jefepato

Undead are usually more expensive than they're worth (even the basic animate dead is prohibitively expensive to cast).  Inflict spells might be useful if the cleric himself or his teammates are undead (or if they took Tomb-Tainted Soul, but no one ever takes that feat), but that's extremely rare -- and definitely not the case here.

RubySlippers

Sure if the cleric is a bastard. LOL

Sure I'll heal you master paladin....oopsi wrong spell.  ;)

CaptainErotica

I did go with the Olypian(Greek) Pantheon, but added Serene and Dominatra as Demi-God Twin sisters, the daughters of Aphrodite and a mortal. I also made both of them nuetral. However, as someone mentioned it would be hard tohugh fairly amusing to be a cleric of Serene(with all the pre-marital sex that is bound to occur). At first I didn't see Dominatra wanting ot help her sister in any way, but thinking on it, she would in fact be helping quite a bit, since if the whole world were suddenly virgins there would be no need for her as a God. So if you want to go with Domintra that actually works. Both she and Aphrodite would be good choices as would Apollo.

emberdusk

Hello all... Sneaking into your game fashionably late. 

Right now I'm thinking about playing a rogue, money won't be the only thing he's stealing ;), or possibly some combination with ranger.  I'm fairly new to 3ed, but working it out.  Now, if only I can find the right bribe to give the diceserv... Flowers, jewelry, maybe a new CPU, who knows... I've completely re-rolled twice and I think my highest roll was 14.  Maybe a thing for a brighter day...

Something I stumbled across for those still having trouble on their characters... http://dnd3rd.sourceforge.net/  This is a pretty quick and easy way to roll up a character.  It also has some help in explaining things.  I need to talk to rob and work something out with the rolls lol.   :P

I know I'm late in this and will try to hurry up and get caught up.

RubySlippers

I say keep what you rolled- heck I love playing up my character crappy Cha I have all sorts of ideas on how to do that. And since you are allowing all the official books I added the Character Flaw (pathetic) for that stat so now its a 3.

With the changes she is a very dangerous woman with her craft and can still club some mnor scum with her quarterstaff.

I figure when the orgy of the month has people drunk enough even SHE will get some action! Or can buy a slave after all she can always get sex the wishes of the slave don't matter.

indarkestknight

*waves to emberdusk* Another rogue-type! Yay! Now I don't have to feel guilty about completely avoiding trap-based skills!  ;)

Muse

'An it please you, my lord, I offer this ripe boddied damsel...  Erm, adventuring Favoured Soul, to you to do with as you please. 

http://3edb.com/viewCharacter.asp?cid=14476
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

CaptainErotica

I wil lbe posting the opening thread sometime early this week. I realize a few of you stil ldon't have completed characters, but it shouldn't be a big deal, since there shouldn't be any combat yet, unless you all start a bar fight.

Zaer Darkwail

I think my char is done I think. And if there is no combat nor skill based checks to be soon in the game when it starts then it can be started anytime now :).

Zakharra

RubySlippers

Be ready by the end of today then I just have some things to have to do to fesh her out and recheck her feats but most are perfect right now.

UPDATE: Getting there I offer to you an ugly smelly female half-elf with oogles of magical talents and who is ,er, going to be butt ugly and smelly. lol

Not particularly good company either.

3edb.com/viewCharacter.asp?cid=14360

RubySlippers

Let me know when the threads are up then I've got to touch up my character buts she will good to go when your ready to start won't take me long.

CaptainErotica

I'l ltry and have the opening thread up tomorrow evening my time. This week has bene busy for me. Next week looks good untl the end when I might have a 2 day shoot for a Ayumi Hamasaki Music Video.

Lirliel

Can't wait for this to start! Ps, How is the site coming?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

CaptainErotica

The Main page, world pages, and dieties pages should al lbe functioning, if I got my links right. I'm thinking about droppign the background music. Nexy wil lbe the links page, and then I will begin adidng the characacters to the heroes page. i know it's been awhile in the making but we should be off and running ion a day or two.

Zakharra