Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Coughs up dirt and dusts the grime off of her jeans and boots!  Untangles her hat from a large tumbleweed and walks on in to the nearest town, finding their friendly watering hole.  The WIN, it's called.  Sidles on up to the bar, orders a shot of whiskey.  Looks down at the end of the bar to find Dakabn sitting there, a mile long grin plastered across her purty face, while she twirls the WIN through each of her fingers.  The cowgirl asks the barkeep to send the lovely girl a shot of whiskey, and sneaks in a bit of "Knock 'Em Out Long Enough To Steal the Win Back" powder that she always keeps on hand just for moments like this.  She watches and waits as the girl downs the shot.  In only seconds, the unsuspecting soul falls face first over onto the bar, completely wiped out.  Camille strides over to collect the WIN, wiping the poor girl's chin as she apparently drools in her sleep.  ;P

WINS!!!

Villain

Coughs up dirt and then...does something that will be cool, you know maybe create a scene. Trips over the large tumbleweed and walks on in to the nearest town. Unfortunately seeing as I have no sense of direction I get lost and the journey takes six hours longer than it should. I eventually stumble into the town dehydrated, starving and leaking vital organ fluid from the amount of cacti I ran into on the way - serious those prickly guys are monsters. It was like they kept popping up whenever I turned my back, jesus a guy can never catch a break when he's in the desert....had a fish hook through my hand once. It's not like bumping into a cactus but it hurts quite a bit. Didn't catch any fish that day so you can imagine the day kind of sucked. Where was I? Oh yeah I did other things and then eventually I won.

Anesa

LOL...okay, you are a better "scene" creator....but I still win.  ;P

WINS!

Belle33

You were both spectacular *applauds loudly and leaves the show with the WIN*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Reaches out with a long cane (you know the ones with a hook they used to drag people off of a stage when they gave a bad performance?) and drags little Ms. "Sneaky Pants" back, taking the WIN and giving her a bag of popcorn and a soda in it's place.

"Stick around, Toots!  I'm sure there will be another "WIN" show just around the corner!"  ;)

WINS!

Villain

*snatches from rival in win* I'm afraid this has become personal...I think...anyway I win

Anesa

Snatch, grab!  Grab snatch!! Tackles the whippersnapper, rolling him around on the ground, kicking up dust and feathers!  (Yep, that's right, I said feathers....what of it?)  Pins him down until she makes him say "Pink Fluffy Poodles", taking back the WIN, stroking it gently in her hands.  Turns back to glare down at the cowpoke..."Don't make me come back here!"

WINS! ;P

dakabn

And here I roll in. :) If someone grabs me, I'll give them a chance, but I will gain my win back. :)

Belle33

dakabn, it's a pleasure to meet you. 

You are new here and perhaps you didn't realize this but, that happens to be my WIN.  So, I'll just have it back now *eases it carefully from her delicate fingers and ... saunters away*

dakabn

Hmm hmm. Hmm hmm. Well, you just grabbed the decoy. I still have my delicious win.  >:)

Villain

EVERYBODY FREEZE!

The win is mine and no one! And I mean NO ONE! Is going to take it or the chipmunk shoots!

Belle33

Looks like the chipmunk's aiming at you, so, yeah - I'll take my chances *grabs the WIN and takes off*

Xandria

Falls in behind La Belle, fleeing the too bizarre to contemplate rodent with a gun, but manages to move ahead and take the win, then sprints away giggling.  Mine!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

dakabn

Hey! Runs after Belle and pulls her down as the chipmunk shoots. "I want my win back, but I don't want you dead! Now gimme!"

Xandria

Still running away with the win safe in hand, turns to giggle at the folly behind her..."Hey, it's my win!"
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Anesa

As Xandria turns to giggle at the folly behind her, the cowgirl scoots a big plastic pool of green jello in her path, watching as the poor girl slips and falls into the green goo, slipping and sliding as she tries to get back up.  The WIN falls into the conniving cowgirl's hands and once again, she declares victory!  (Sorry Xandria if lime is not your flavor, but that is all I could find!)  ;P

WINS!

dakabn

I watch amused as I found another win and tucks it into her cleavage and walks leisurely the other way.

WIN

:-*

Anesa

Unhooks the leash on her bloodhound, (his name is "Chesty" for his *coughs* chestnut colored coat!) who is well trained specifically to search out cleavage  and sicks him on Dakabn where he sniffs out the WIN from betwixt her lovely breasts and returns it to the cowgirl.

WINS!

dakabn

I wipe the slobber from betwixt the ladies. "Yuck! Not the slobber I want there!" I use my cell phone to order another win on rush delivery. Oh! Here it is!

win

Mordred

*phone rings*

Mor-.. umm Mo's Pizza and Win.. right now we have a special.. Two medium, two topping pizzas with a shiny new win, for only $14.99.

*listens to garbled yet sweet sounds on the other end.. pretends to scribble down the order*

Ok.. actually.. damn, I'm sorry. We just ran all out of wins. How about an order of cheesy bread in it's place. *pause* What's that? What happened to the win?

*ponders this for a nanosecond*

My pocket! :P The win.. is mine. :P
*See Pillory*

dakabn

-Digs in your pocket... slowly and holds it up- It's mine now. -Backs away smirking at you- Come get it if you dare.

WIN!!

Kiric Rand

*Distracts with tacos while stealing the win*
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

abandoneddolly

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Xandria