Reprogramming - Extreme!

Started by Ophelia Jaxon, January 13, 2012, 01:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ophelia Jaxon

Reprogramming

Sabrina was...Well...a bitch. At the age of twenty-two she already had a great career making triple digit figures. She started off as a model at the age of fourteen and in just five short years she'd retired and married her photographer, giving up the glamorous lifestyle to be a wife and fashion designer. From her point of view the marriage was fantastic. They barely saw eachother since they both worked. She didn't want to ruin her body with having children, he seemed indifferent, their sex life was ok, once a week, more if there was a special occasion.

Of course, things weren't as good for him, she was more in love with herself than him. he was sexy as hell, but he couldn't talk to her about anything, and she was a frigid cunt. If he was horny and touched her she'd shout at him and pretty much tell him to fuck off and take care of himself, then lock the bedroom door so he had to sleep on the couch. Every Saturday between 9pm and 9:30pm was their scheduled fuck night, and even then all she did was lay there. After four years of this he was getting tired of it.

He had a few flings with more than willing models, but each time she found out and went ballistic, threats were shouted, things were broken. The last time was one of her own models, she went at him, teeth and nails and for the first time he hit her, she hit back. He'd had enough and...well..pretty much raped her. He felt guilty of course, but not because of what he'd done. He was guilty that he hadn't felt guilty.

Well the next few weeks were strained. She threaten to tell everyone what he'd done if he came within five feet of her, and...well...he respected her wishes. A man can take only so much. He came from pretty rough stock so...He made a call. The person he called was the most shady of characters. What he wanted was going to cost a quarter of a million...He took it out of the bank that very day.

A week later, Sabrina was missing. She'd gone away to India to study the culture trying to find a theme for a new line...That's what he said anyway. Truth be told...he didn't know where she was.

Eight months later, he came home and there was his sexy wife, she looked a bit rough. A fresh looking bruise on her cheek as well as a black eye marred her pretty face. She was alone and naked, a collar around her neck with a matching leash hanging down the front of her body. In her hands was a glass of red wine which was held out to him while her eyes stayed on the floor.
ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...

Ophelia Jaxon

My plots can always turn into F/f plots as well, just change a him to a her and...voila!!

Would just like to add that I'm more than happy starting where the post ends, or the 8months of reprogramming. :)
ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...