Strip Club VIP Room - who's game?

Started by Carlcjjohnson, November 13, 2008, 07:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlcjjohnson

KEEP ALL OTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS GAME OTHER THAN CHARACTER PROFILES IN THIS THREAD

Character Sheet: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23971.0#top

Game thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=340.0

Hello everyone!  :D

(Sorry for the long post)

Pardon me if I'm acting out of position here. I realise that I've only recently been approved and haven't really gotten to know anyone here. But hey, I figure that an interesting RP idea might do just the trick!

So, has anyone ever watched the Sopranos? My idea is to recreate a similar scenario to that which the characters experience in the VIP room of their local strip joint/HQ - Bada Bing. Essentially, the 'No Touching. No Sex.' rule that is ubiquitous in clubs around the world gets bent a little so that wealthier, more esteemed customers might be more willing to part with their cash in exchange for some very close attention from the girls that work there.

I was thinking of playing the Club Manager, the guy who sets up the VIP area in advance for the imminent arrival of the prominent customers with the fattest wallets. He'd order the girls around, explain the limits that they should exercise with customers etc. He'd constantly have money on the brain, making sure he was getting his cut from the girls and whatnot, always with the air that he's the greatest VIP in the whole place, regardless of what night it is.

I had an idea to have the local police chief present. He'd be whisked off for an hour or so with a girl of his choice so as to keep 'the Law' on the club's side. Getting a brown envelope at the end of the night, naturally ;)

We'd need a few VIPS - I was thinking of a group of corporate executives, perhaps local property tycoons or maybe even some local politicians. These guys would be entering the club via the back entrance, to be ushered quickly into the VIP area, where drinks and half-naked women await and shall continue to be present so long as the cash keeps flowing.

Obviously, we'll need strippers!! Since the Manager's going to be constantly on their backs about forking over the club's cut, these girls are going to be equally as money-hungry. To them, a VIP Function is a serious chance to fill their garters. Some will be assigned to the room from the beginning, some might have to coax the bouncer at the door to the back area to let them in (I believe that in the Sopranos it was $50 and a blowjob to be let inside, but who's to say!?). The girls would be talking to the customers, flirting with them, maybe even giving a free lapdance or two so as to hint at what physical delights might be on offer in the private booths.

Also, we'll need some club staff - the bouncers that watch the VIP area and wait outside the private booths for security reasons. I imagine that a DJ of sorts would be present, bar staff too. All of the above would get a share of the takings at the end of the night.

I know what you're thinking - that's a long post!! It's just an idea, and my mind is just whirring with ideas and details as I type. I can only hope that there are people out there who might be as interested as I am.

And of course, throw in your own input, my ideas are merely a guideline!!

Let the ideas flow . . .

CJ  :)

Duchess

;) let see how far this will go,with some good plots i hope...count me in

Passion Pants

my on's & off's at
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23059.0

If you have any ideas for role plays message me and we can discuss anything considered xx

Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass

Carlcjjohnson

Right, so I take it that I have a couple of dancers on hold then? Great.

As for plot, I had a thought that the girls might try and use such an event for blackmailing purposes in the future, setting up cameras in the booths and whatnot so as to demand more money from the fat cats in the future, like a giant sting operation. Just an idea though, it's up to you guys.

Any ideas for a club name?  ???

SakiaWarner

"When you suffice a need, you take that singular thing under your control...even for a little while, it's yours." You want it, you need it, you HAVE it, you CONTROL it. It's yours..."

Older And Wiser

I would be interested, should I get approved.  I am open to several of the roles you suggest. 

Duchess

G-spot, heavens will add more later ;)

SakiaWarner

Quote from: Carlcjjohnson on November 14, 2008, 01:03:17 PM
I like it. Interested in applying for a job?  8)

I might be persuaded...whats the pay  ;)
"When you suffice a need, you take that singular thing under your control...even for a little while, it's yours." You want it, you need it, you HAVE it, you CONTROL it. It's yours..."

Carlcjjohnson

Quote from: SakiaWarner on November 14, 2008, 03:39:59 PM
I might be persuaded...whats the pay  ;)

Rather good, I assure you, so long as you remember to give the club it's cut.

This could be the biggest night of your life toots ;) *assumes gaudish club-owner persona*

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Carlcjjohnson

Quote from: Reign on November 14, 2008, 09:10:56 PM
*Is a sucker for sin* I need a job

That can be arranged.

To be honest, I thought that there'd be a bit more male input than the current level of 0.

Hmm, what to do . . .

Aiden

I missed this game idea
*Raises hand to show interest*

Scott

I'm interested if you need another customer.

Duchess

;D this picking up pretty fast.just needed patience

BigBuckBob

I'd be interested in playing a rookie cop. Needs to be worked into the club owner's pocket because he still has the wide eyed optimism of justice and naive view of the world.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Carlcjjohnson

Quote from: BigBuckBob on November 15, 2008, 04:11:21 PM
I'd be interested in playing a rookie cop. Needs to be worked into the club owner's pocket because he still has the wide eyed optimism of justice and naive view of the world.

I like it. The kind of guy that earns a meager salary, and yet, because of his occupation, gets what would normally cost a small fortune in a Strip Club for nothing, courtesy of the wheeler-dealer owner.

That covers my idea of having 'the Law' present. Cool.

Carlcjjohnson

This enthusiasm is great! I knew this idea had potential.

Right, so as to keep the momentum going and to truly finalise who's on board for this, I'm going to make a Character Sheet/Any Other Business thread. There we can develop our character profiles, discuss plot and the idea itself in more detail without obstructing anything.

Of course, this thread should still be used to voice your particular interest in the idea, I imagine that we'd still have a few spaces left for Club staff etc.

I'll have a link to the next thread soon . . .

Carlcjjohnson

Character Sheet/Any Other Business Thread for The Sin Bin VIP Room:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23971.0

My character's description is already up  ;D

Aiden

Shot you a PM back, but I want to play the "other" side of the law.

Duchess

what other business you will have in CS?
i think it should stay clean to find  the characters better and open a different tread for business and plots ..i gues

just an idea ;) i add mines too

" your character pic is hot.lol*

Carlcjjohnson

Quote from: Aiden on November 15, 2008, 11:34:42 PM
Shot you a PM back, but I want to play the "other" side of the law.

Define 'other'. Corrupt cop? Or just a typical lawbreaker?

Carlcjjohnson

Quote from: sensualnymph on November 16, 2008, 08:02:13 AM
what other business you will have in CS?
i think it should stay clean to find  the characters better and open a different tread for business and plots ..i gues

just an idea ;) i add mines too

" your character pic is hot.lol*

Makes sense. I'm still a newbie. Then again, I don't wanna be plugging the place full of threads on this idea, so I suppose I'll sum it up with . . .

KEEP ALL OTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS GAME OTHER THAN CHARACTER PROFILES IN THIS THREAD

That pic of yours isn't so bad either ;)

More character profiles and pictures people, we need a visual on characters! Other than that, so far so good. I think this'll work quite nicely.

This is my first time acting out a game on these forums. Do you guys have an opinion as to when a game is ready to be started?

Aiden

Quote from: Carlcjjohnson on November 16, 2008, 06:22:24 PM
Define 'other'. Corrupt cop? Or just a typical lawbreaker?

More like higher up player in a cartel.

Not really looking to push my influence on this club, but if you (the owner) needed anything that my associates can supply, I could manage it.

Duchess

no worries ;D we will walk you through

i'm ready anytime you are, guess maybe you should pm the other girls for their characters.and its  good idea to use this board for info.

cant wait to start :P