Recruitment:Sabrina's School for Special Students (pokemon superhero highschool)

Started by JoanieSappho, December 28, 2017, 07:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Quote from: Kathyan on January 04, 2018, 10:38:52 PM
If I'm allowed to be in charge of dance club admissions, or better yet to be the club's president she could test CeCe's potential, and then give her some private lessons. ;)

CeCe better be good at stretching and spreading then. >:)

SQUEEEE!!!

Lulu will have to find out...this tryout sounds fun.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Gardsorm

Quote from: Rynn on January 04, 2018, 10:39:40 PM
Just a quick note to the GM's. I know you guys are busy and all, but once we get room arrangements figured out. It could be nice to have compile a list of relevant clubs with player input. It'd make player planning a lot easier, and take the burden off you guys in the long run. Not really thinking anything too complex, just a quick write up like;

Sleeping Club: Sophie, Tom, Joe
Walking Club: Matthew, Sarah

It might stimulate a few people into coming up with their own clubs instead of everyone latching on to Cece's cooking. And others might be inspired to join up. Players could do this individually, but streamlining the process into one is definitely more efficient.

Michael's part of (Haven't decided if he's in charge of it or not) the Gardening Club, which usually meets at the Academy Greenhouse. At least two people tend to be in it often (Michael, and someone you peeps haven't seen yet), and anyone looking to grow or harvest fruits and vegetables for cooking purposes, or plants for medicinal and beauty use, ect. =p Likely there'll also be a Swim Club (After looking at Lulukat's Hypno Tits gif, I figured this should be a thing. Btw, I didn't say, but kudos on the use of the Keijo gif, Kath.  ;D )

Rynn

So we've got;
- Dance Club
- Cooking Club
- Gardening Club
- Swim Club

I think it could be pretty interesting to have a few of the characters be in charge of their own clubs. Gives them a bit more power to be creative with their events. I know a few people want to stick to forming friendships and leaving it at that... but I also think it could be fun to have certain characters trying to recruit people into their own clubs. Maybe something vague in the background like more members = More school funding? It'd also make clubs feel more relevant, and in a school roleplay that's a pretty big appeal for me. Being able to sign up to two groups maybe three sounds good to me. But to prevent people getting excluded Club events could be drop-in participants welcome or invited guests.

Crash

I picture cooking club as kind of a rotating pop up diner sort of thing, but CeCe could certainly be in charge of it.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Steir

Quote from: Rynn on January 04, 2018, 10:19:59 PM
I don't know if it's the bad-boy archetype that's getting to me, but for some reason I keep imagining Mashiro as being someone that's really bad with women. :P I can imagine him being a really nice human to pokemon, and a reliable big brother figure to those much younger than him... but when it comes to dealing with people who don't need his care... I keep imagining trouble :P Now that I think about it, a guy that's shy/awkward around women could be pretty cute...
Funny you should mention this, but yes. He's really bad with women. He wouldn't exactly know how to act in front of women and would just be his usual rough self, only to be perplexed why (most) women respond to him poorly. He'll probably try asking other guys why that is the case and try to figure what he should be doing (which may end up as a hijinx in itself).

Good god, suddenly I'm imagining what it would be like forcing Masahiro to dress up in a tux and doing other things based on (maybe poor) advice given to him on how to act before women!

XD

Gardsorm

Quote from: Steir on January 04, 2018, 11:26:28 PM
Funny you should mention this, but yes. He's really bad with women. He wouldn't exactly know how to act in front of women and would just be his usual rough self, only to be perplexed why (most) women respond to him poorly. He'll probably try asking other guys why that is the case and try to figure what he should be doing (which may end up as a hijinx in itself).

Good god, suddenly I'm imagining what it would be like forcing Masahiro to dress up in a tux and doing other things based on (maybe poor) advice given to him on how to act before women!

XD

Always happy to act out fun slice-of-life hijinx like that. :3 Needless to say, if Masahiro intends to hang around the guys, prepare to get into more trouble.  :P

Saric

Quote from: Rynn on January 04, 2018, 11:02:16 PM
So we've got;
- Dance Club
- Cooking Club
- Gardening Club
- Swim Club

I think it could be pretty interesting to have a few of the characters be in charge of their own clubs. Gives them a bit more power to be creative with their events. I know a few people want to stick to forming friendships and leaving it at that... but I also think it could be fun to have certain characters trying to recruit people into their own clubs. Maybe something vague in the background like more members = More school funding? It'd also make clubs feel more relevant, and in a school roleplay that's a pretty big appeal for me. Being able to sign up to two groups maybe three sounds good to me. But to prevent people getting excluded Club events could be drop-in participants welcome or invited guests.

Selena will found a Flying Club if one doesn't already exist, and probably try to start a Cuddling Club but I'm not sure how far that'll get with the Faculty! :P
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Gardsorm

I'm pretty sure even if they told her no, she'd probably still make an unofficial Cuddle Club... xD

As for Mike, if 2 clubs limit, Gardening and Cooking. If three... That's gonna be a toughie. Dance Club would have more social presence and fun, but Swim Club could help toughen Mike up a bit more... Argh, the choices. Dx

Saric

Quote from: Gardsorm on January 04, 2018, 11:48:09 PM
I'm pretty sure even if they told her no, she'd probably still make an unofficial Cuddle Club... xD

As for Mike, if 2 clubs limit, Gardening and Cooking. If three... That's gonna be a toughie. Dance Club would have more social presence and fun, but Swim Club could help toughen Mike up a bit more... Argh, the choices. Dx

I mean well yes, but it's always easier with a room and a pillow budget! ;D

Well I mean he is a young adult male, so the question is.... would he rather lift girls in leotards or watch girls in swimsuits? >:)
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Gardsorm

Quote from: Saric on January 04, 2018, 11:51:17 PM
I mean well yes, but it's always easier with a room and a pillow budget! ;D

Well I mean he is a young adult male, so the question is.... would he rather lift girls in leotards or watch girls in swimsuits? >:)

Yes, because that totally makes the choice easier.  :-X

As much as I like girls in leotards, I might have to say swim club... Plenty of fanservice with ladies in the swimsuits, and it gives him the chance to go shirtless and give them a little fanservice of his own. :3

Crash

Kathyan

Lulukat doesn't like cooking, actually even listed on her dislikes, but she does like eating so she will roam around cooking club a lot or maybe even join, if the latter she wouldn't do any cooking herself but would be trying what everybody else cooks. With CeCe being the president I don't think she would even have to use her powers to not be kicked out even if she doesn't lift a finger to cook. ;D

So far it seems we already have 4 official clubs and 2 more on the road, I'd love a cuddling club too ^^... but I foresee, using my psychic pokemon powers, that there will be more. :)

Crash

Quote from: Kathyan on January 05, 2018, 12:13:15 AM
Lulukat doesn't like cooking, actually even listed on her dislikes, but she does like eating so she will roam around cooking club a lot or maybe even join, if the latter she wouldn't do any cooking herself but would be trying what everybody else cooks. With CeCe being the president I don't think she would even have to use her powers to not be kicked out even if she doesn't lift a finger to cook. ;D

Cooking Club could include foodies too and like you say Lulukat has ways of keeping CeCe from kicking her out for not cooking and those have nothing to do with hypnosis. ;)

With CeCe's lopunny libido cuddling for her almost always comes with at least a side of handjob to go with it.  She just can't help herself.  So Cuddling Club may not be the best idea unless it is an unofficial club in which case she might be very popular.

Gardsorm

In the end, I (and the rest of us) would have to talk it out with Joanie, but keep amassing ideas so I can send her a list and see what we can work with. o:

Wonder if we can roll a Dance Club in with Music or if we should keep the two separate to offer more choice... I think realistically, we want to keep the number of clubs down low so players don't get overly spread out and would be in closer proximity for interaction, but still high enough to offer a little variety. I thiiiiink, maybe 6 clubs max would probably be preferable unless we get more ideas.

For the record: Cuddling Club will likely not make it to official status (But unofficially it can maybe be a thing, so go nuts! All it takes is one unused room. :3 )

Rynn

So summarizing so far...
Limiting it to two at clubs at the moment, if Joanie thinks three is good people can tack on to one more.
Not really sure if Cuddling Club would be approved by the school, but I think it could be cute for a Cuddle Club to be setup under the guise of a proper club?

Updated. Scroll Down

Laughing Hyena

Gardsorm

Oh right, Amelie and Chris like their Sports, so maybe a Sports Club? I could see those two joining that... Unless we roll Swim into Sports to save space...

Crash

Quote from: Rynn on January 05, 2018, 12:27:17 AM
So summarizing so far...
Limiting it to two at clubs at the moment, if Joanie thinks three is good people can tack on to one more.
Not really sure if Cuddling Club would be approved by the school, but I think it could be cute for a Cuddle Club to be setup under the guise of a proper club?

- Dance Club: [Lulukat?] + Clementine +
- Cooking Club: [Clementine?] + Michael +
- Gardening Club: [Michael?] + Npc +
- Swim Club: [??]
- Cuddling/Flying Club?: [Selena] +

Amelie / Clementine / Erica / Faye / Maya
Christopher / Jumoke / Masahiro / Michael
Choko / Lulukat / Syra / Selena
Selene&Soleil /

No need for the question mark for Clementine on the cooking club.  She would certainly do it and be president.

LeSane

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Rynn

Having a limit on clubs is probably a good idea. Don't want to have too many and render the entire thing obsolete. So merging things where possible would be a good idea. Keep in mind that Joanie said the school's about 100 students... so having more would spread things out a fair bit.

*Maya signs Masahiro up for Swimming and Gardening Clubs*
Don't know what'll happen to the Gardening Club, but Maya would definitely be more inclined to joining the hotspring/sauna club then.

Also, it'd be funny to have a Jumoke's literature club set up in the Library... and have Selena hijack it into a snuggle together club. ;D

Gardsorm

Quote from: Rynn on January 05, 2018, 12:37:51 AM
Having a limit on clubs is probably a good idea. Don't want to have too many and render the entire thing obsolete. So merging things where possible would be a good idea. Keep in mind that Joanie said the school's about 100 students... so having more would spread things out a fair bit.

*Maya signs Masahiro up for Swimming and Gardening Clubs*
Don't know what'll happen to the Gardening Club, but Maya would definitely be more inclined to joining the hotspring/sauna club then.

Would that even be a club? That sounds more like something that should be a building somewhere on the campus. =p

Also, oh god no, keep him outta the Greenhouse. D: That place is probably gonna go up like a nuke if he lets his temper flare. x_x

Quote from: LeSane on January 05, 2018, 12:34:55 AM
I vote Jumoke for Literature club

Actually not a bad idea, that seems more like a down-to-earth and possible choice here. o=

Saric

Quote from: Kathyan on January 05, 2018, 12:13:15 AM

So far it seems we already have 4 official clubs and 2 more on the road, I'd love a cuddling club too ^^... but I foresee, using my psychic pokemon powers, that there will be more. :)

Who says she'll need her power for that? Selena doesn't actually recognize a difference between cuddling and sexy cuddling in her personal interactions! >:)

Quote from: Gardsorm on January 05, 2018, 12:25:02 AM
*snip*

For the record: Cuddling Club will likely not make it to official status (But unofficially it can maybe be a thing, so go nuts! All it takes is one unused room. :3 )

*snip*
*snip*

Ooooh! Oooh! She could requisition a room and budget for the Flying Club's "Ground support unit and recovery", Just a room full of pillows and blankets where the flyers can relax and people who are ground bound but 'supportive' can hang out.... involving a bunch of cuddling! >:)

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on January 05, 2018, 12:31:09 AM
"Oh cool a Flying Club! I can finally race someone!"

"You're on! Winner cuddles the looser!" :D

Steir

So summarizing so far...

- Dance Club: [Lulukat?] + Clementine +
- Cooking Club: [Clementine?] + Michael +
- Gardening Club: [Michael?] + Npc +
- Swim Club: [??]
- Literature Club: [Jumoke] +
- Cuddling/Flying Club?: [Selena] +

Selene&Soleil /
Dance - what do you guys exactly do there?
Cooking - maybe I could get some free taste there.
Gardening - sounds like a nice place to take a nap.
Swim - hell no!
Literature - why do you even have a club about reading books?
Cuddling - not a soul will speak about what goes on in there, got it?

Masa wouldn't mind a hot springs/sauna to hang out in though. The warmer the better. |3c

Rynn

Just to clarify, when I said Hotspring Club, I was actually just referring to the Swimming Club with Masahiro thrown in. :P I'll try and keep the list updated as I get information. Should be easier for Joanie to consider things if all this info is neatly consolidated into one place.

We've reached the limit of 6 clubs, but depending on interest we could replace an existing option, or add more if we really need to. Keep the ideas and signups coming  :-X

Masahiro ;D Will Masahiro joining the Gardening Club actually happen? Or just for jokes? I kind of want to see it happen now....

Club Activity Signups
● Music Club: [Lulukat] + Clementine +
● Cooking Club: [Clementine?] + Michael +
● Gardening Club: [Michael?] + Npc +
● Swim Club: [??]
● Literature Club: [Jumoke] +
● Cuddle-Fly Club: [Selena] + Christopher

Selene&Soleil /

*Current limit of 2 Clubs signups per person, maybe 3. Ask Joanie.

Kathyan

"A cuddle club, who told you such thing?, this the Club of Social Interaction Research"